Madhosh Dil Ki Dhadkan(LKT)-Part 6 Updated p.9 NEW - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

No comments so far.....Is it that bad?

PALCHIN

ARE THERE NO MORE LKT FANS ON TH KYUNKI FORUM ANYMORE?????WHERE IS EVERYONE?????

palchin
Its superb. I love it👏
U are such a wonderful writer that all are forced to love your fanfic😊
Originally posted by vid_hurry

Its superb. I love it👏
U are such a wonderful writer that all are forced to love your fanfic😊

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR COMMENTING....ITS VERY NICE OF YOU....WILL PUT UP PART 2 SOON....THANKS ONCE AGAIN

PALCHIN
nice start. cant wait till LKt meet. plz update soon
will put the next part up tomorrow....

palchin
Edited by Dr.Smart - 15 years ago
hey palchin when will yoiu post the next part dear

PART 2

(RECAP:P: Good morning baby.....

K: Kissiko daraana ho toh aap se sikhe....(a little angry and tensed)..

P: Kya hua...?Kis ka phone tha....

K: Woh travel agent ka....hum jis fligh se jaa rahe the uss me sirf teen log jaa sakte hai....

P: WHAT???? )

P: Aasa kaise ho sakta hai?....Maine toh 4 tickets book ki thi....

K: Plane me ek handicap person ko lee jaa rahe hai....toh unko seat ki zaroorat hai....

P: Par hum hi kyu.....

K: Ab joh bhi hai....aap mom aur dad ke saath chale jaiye mai doosri flight pakad ke aati hu.....

P: Ms. Buddhu.....PAAGAL HOGAYI HO KYA(yells at her)?

K: What???(a little confused)

P: Mai.....aur tumhe.....akele aane du......NEVER(he ordered her).....

K: Oh come on bhaiya.....mai kya bacchi hu joh akele nahi aa sakti.....

P: Mere liye bacchi ho......and Y O U A R E N O T G O I N G A L O N E .....

K: Y E S I A M......

They started arguing and their yelling was heard all the way to their parent's room downstairs where Purvi and Purvish were busying packing and getting ready to leave. They heard them fighting.(Pv-Purvi)(Ph-Purvish)

Ph: Lo phir se ladne lage.....

Pv: Pata nahi kab sudhrenge.....

Ph: Chalo dekhte hai....

They both head upstairs to stop their fight. They reach Krishna's room and find their kids yelling at each other.

P: TUM AKELE NAHI JAOGI!!!!!

K: MAI JAONGI!!!!!!

Pv: Arre kya hua?....

Prem and Krishna both look at their parents. Krishna walks up to Purvish's side and Prem goes up to Purvi's side, both angry.

P: Mom isse kehiya ke meri baat maane....dekho kitni behees kar rahi hai....

K:Dad inhe kahiye ke mai abhi bacchi nahi hu....akele jaa sakti hu...

Ph: Par kaha.....baat kya hai....

P: Dad hum jis plane me jaa rahe hai, ussme sirf 3 seat khali hai.....aur yeh keh rahi hai ke hum teen chale jaye aur yeh baad me aayegi....can you imagine her going alone....

K: But why not?....

Pv: Arre issme behees ki kya baat hai....theek hi toh keh rahi hai yeh...

Ph: Arre kya theek keh rahi hai! MAI ISSE AKELE KAISE JAANE DU?

Pv: Kyu?.....

K: Dad please....mujhe aap ke saath aane me koi harz nahi hai.... par bhaiya ko court me raat ko jaa kar sab dekhna hai....aur mujhe parso....

P: Koi farak nahi padta.....

K: Mujhe farak padta hai.....Aap ka apni office dekhni hai aur woh bhi aaj hi...Try and understand...mujhe koi jadli nahi hai.

Pv: Kyu naa mai baad me aao...

Ph: Nahi mai baad me aaoga....

K&P: NO!!!!! Aap pelhe jaayenge....

K: Please bhaiya....please....

Ph: Prem...aggar yeh keh rahi hai ke yeh apna khayal rakhegi toh isse baad me aane do...

P: Par....

K: Please bhaiya.....dekho mai kissi ajnabi se baat nahi karoongi....nahi hi deer se jaongi.....aur aap ko phone karti rahungi....HAPPY?...

Prem looks at his parents and then at Krishna's innocent face. He at last gives in.

P: Fine...but you better call me ok.

K: Ok...

Purvi ad Purvish smile at each other and start geeting ready to leave. Prem hugs Krishna and then orders a ticket for the next flight which would be at 6:00 pm.( Prem and his parents are going in the 2:30 pm flight).

P: Krishna.....Next flight che(6) baje ki hai....

K: Theek hai....

Purvi calls Prem from downstairs.

Pv: Prem.........do baj gaye hai.... jaldi kar beta.

Prem was still a little sad. He wentto his room and got ready.He wore a black jacket as it was quiet cold, a white undershirt, and dark blue jeans.

Something like this....

He picked up his bags and went downstairs with Krishna following behind him. He found his Mom wearing a preety maroon sari with a magalsutra, a red bracelet, and her hair open. This is the sari.

Maroon%20Faux%20Georgette%20Saree%20with%20Blouse

Maroon%20Faux%20Georgette%20Saree%20with%20Blouse

His dad was wearing white blazers, looking tall and handsome.

Something like this.....

He walked up to them. Prem and Krishna started to put the luggage in the car. They all headed outside and stood by the car. Purvish and Purvi hugged Krishna and told her to take care and be careful. Prem lastly hugged Krishna. He still was not happy leaving his little sister alone.

P: Aapna khayal rakhna.....Aur phone karti rehna...

K: Theek hai baba...aab aap jao verna kaho ge ke meri vagese late ho gaye....

All three of them sit in the car with Prem driving. Krishna waves them good bye and then heads inside to finish her packing. After she was all done, she sits in her room and watches t.v. After watching t.v. she goes to the kitchen to make herself a coffee. She has a little snack at 5:30 and gets ready to leave after changing into this churidar.

Prem calls her on her cell and informs her that they have reached ShantiNiketan safely. Krishna informs him that she is leaving to go to the airport. Prem tells her that Laksh will be coming to pick her up so don't worry about coming home(SN) alone. Krishna goes and reaches the airport. She goes on board and her plane takes off. She was feeling really nervous as she was all alone but she tried to calm herself down. As everyone was boarding on, a hot guy came and sat next to Krishna making her feel very uncomfortable. (The guy's role is played by Mohit Malik)

Krishna had a feeling that he was not a nice guy. He kept staring at her and getting closer to the. When the flight took off, he acted as if he was scared(WHICH HE WASN'T) and grabbed her hand. Krishna gave hima "get off" glare and he let go of her hand.

Guy: Hi....I am Vicky.....and you gorgous?(trying to get her)

K: Please...... I am not interested.....

V: (in his mind) But I am....You are beautiful....No girl can ever resist me....I won't let you go easily......You make me want to love you, kiss you......Tum sirf meri hogi.....aur kissiki hone nahi dunga......kabhi nahi....

V: But I am really interested in you....

K: (faces him and is EXTREMELY ANGRY) Listen......I really don't care....just stay away from me ok.....verna bahot pactaoge....

She gets up and request to change seat. She get to sit next to an old lady who had scene the whole situation.

Old L: Beti....aggar woh tumhe aur tang kare toh mujhe bataa de naa.....mai usse theek kar dungi....

K: Shukriya maaji......

She sits with her the whole two hours ride and knew that Vicky had been still staring at her the whole time.

MUMBAI-SN

Laksh had met everyone(His choti ma, Purvish uncle, and Prem). The elders were all in one room while the youngsters were all in Laksh's room because being he youngest, he was pampered and had the best room. The were all sitting on his bed chatting.

R: Toh kaisa laga tumhara research office Prem?

P: Bahut accha tha Jijagi....Maine toh soocha hi nahi tha ke inta accha hoga....

Raunak notices that Arpita was feeling a little upset.

R: Kya hua Arpita?.....

Arpita comes out of the thoughts...

A: Woh....woh mai.....

P: Yeh zaroor Krishna ke baare me soch rahi hai....

S: Laksh saath(7) baj gaye hai.....Uski flight aa chuki hogi.....Tum jao usse lene....

L: Theek hai.....

He quickly get ready as he had just come from his lawyer's office after solving a case an hour ago. He gets fresh, changes his clothes, and heads off to leave. This is what he was wearing.

Krishna flight had just landed and everyone was boarding off. She walked through the customs however didn't have any luggage as Prem had taken her luggage with him. She walks out of the airport and goes outside to call as she wasn't getting any signal. As she walked outside, she noticed that it was really dark, cloudy, and thundering. But this wasn't what was creeping her out. It was the fact that Vicky(the guy from the plane) was still following her. She tried to stay calm but his presence made her feel really scared. Why was he going after her? She decided to just ask him. She went up to him and asked.

K: Dekho....maine kaha naa....mujhse dur raho.....(in anger).....

V: Par mai iss dil ka kya karu jo tumhare iss chehere(face) and badan(body) se lag gaya hai....I really like you....

He holds onto her hand tightly. Krishna gets really angry and pushes his hand off. Without saying anything furthur, she slaps him REALLLLLLY hard to make him understand and know that she hates pervs like him.

V:(looks at her in total anger): TUMNE MUJHE MARA.....AAB DEKHO MAI TUMHARA KYA HASHAR KARTA HU....YOU WILL PAY FOR IT.....

THAT'S ALLFOR NOW.....HOPE I GET A LOT OF COMMENTS BECAUSE THEYARE THE ONLY THING THAT INSPIRE ME TO WRITE MORE. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PART. DO LEAVE YOUR VIEWS. SORRY GUYS BUT ONCE AGAIN DIDN' EDIT AS I AM REALLY SLEEPY. HOP TO GET AT LEAST 3 COMMENTS. LOVE YOU ALL. AND ALL LKT FANC, DO TELLOTHER LKTS FANS ABOUT ME FANFIC AS I AM NOT ABLE TO PM THEM RIGHT NO THAT I HAVE UPDATED MY PARTS. THANKS FOR READING....

PALCHIN
great, fantastic, etc.plaese update soon

PART 3

Recap (K: Dekho....maine kaha naa....mujhse dur raho.....(in anger).....

V: Par mai iss dil ka kya karu jo tumhare iss chehere(face) and badan(body) se lag gaya hai....I really like you....

He holds onto her hand tightly. Krishna gets really angry and pushes his hand off. Without saying anything furthur, she slaps him REALLLLLLY hard to make him understand and know that she hates pervs like him.

V:(looks at her in total anger): TUMNE MUJHE MARA.....AAB DEKHO MAI TUMHARA KYA HASHAR KARTA HU....YOU WILL PAY FOR IT.....)

Krishna walked right past him and stood her outside the entrance with her hands folded. The wind was blowing hard and it felt like a storm was coming. The weather was quiet bad and there not many people standing at the exact entrance. Krishna looked at her watch. It read 7:16.

K(in her mind): Woh atta hi hoga.....

Suddenly she was pulled by someone into a dark corner. The person had a tight grip around her waist with one hand and had one hand over her mouth so wasn't able to say anything. The person took out a lighter and lit it up in her face. IT WAS VICKY ONCE AGAIN!

V: (whispers hard in anger) Maine kaha tha naa.....nahi chodonga tumhe....tumne mujhe mara.....bahot galat kiya.....tum jaisi ladkiyaa humaara khoon jalati hai....aur phir bina kuch kiye humse dor chali jaati hai.....TUM SIRF MERI HO.....SIRF MERI......SAMJHI!

Krishna was shocked to see his bahavior. He was really scared. She got tears fill into her eyes as she didn't know what he would do to her. Vicky took his hand off hr mouth.

V: Arre tum..tum roone kyu lagi.....kya yeh pyar ke aasu hai( he wipes her tears away while Krishna just looked the other way still having tears fill up her eyes)....

K: (crying silently) Mujhe jaane do....plea

V:(interrupts) JAANE DU?....TUM SIRF MERI SAATH RAHOGI....MAI TUMHE BAHOT CHANE LAGA HU.....TUMHE KAHI NAHI JAANE DUNGA.....

Krishna looks at him in shock. Vicky comes closer to her and tries to touch her, to even try to kiss her. He puts his hands on her cheeks while Krishna struggles hard to not have herself touched by him. The minute he tried to touch her lips, Krishna bit his hand really hard and gets out of his hold. She goes from a run out of the dark corner. While she was running, she had her head facing backwards to see what Vicky would do. SUDDENLY she found herself run into a bold, muscular, tall figure. She turned her ace front to see who it was. She was really afraid to know who it would be as she was really scared and still had a worried look on her face. BUT....she was quickly relieved when she found that it was no one other than Laksh. Laksh glared at her with a sign of relief.

L: Thank god tum mil gayi....pata hai mai kab se pareshan ho

Laksh looks at Krishna who was staring at someone with horror and a lot of fear in her eyes. Laksh tracked done who she was looking at and found a guy running up to them. As he kept approaching, Krishna once again got tears of fear in her eyes( WOW, THE TEAR AND FEAR RHYMED....I WAS A POET AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT....). She clunched a hard grip on to Laksh's hand and stay as close to him as possible. Laksh seemed confused at first on Krishna's reaction but seeing a guy chasing her, he understood what had been happening.

Vicky reached up to them. He was huffing after Krishna made him run so much.

V:(in a very angry and husky voice) AB BACHKE KAHA JAOGI....

H e looked at Laksh who had anger fillin his eyes.

V: Yeh tujhe bachega kya.....hahaha....(looks at Laksh) Dekh..AGGAR TU HUM DONO KE BEECH ME AAYA TOH MAI TUMHE MAR DUNGA...ZINDA NAHI CHODUNGA TUMHE....JA TU....

L: (calmly, but still was burning inside in anger) Mai kahi nahi jaonga....aur mai tumhe isse chune(touch) bhi nahi dunga....ab tumhe joh karna hai woh karlo....(sarcastically smiles)....

Vicky gets even more obsessive and takes out a knife out of his pocket. Krishna is skocked to see all this happening. He approaches forward as Laksh aslo comes forward holding on tightly to Krishna's hand. She had never been this scared before in her life.

K: (whisper while tears pour out her eyes): Laksh aage mat badho....

He doesn't listen to her and comes up face to face with Vicky. Vicky makes his first attack. HOWEVER, he is taken aback when Laksh punches him hard in the face and ends up stopping the knife from attacking Krishna by having a grip grip on the knife in his hand. Blood rushes out of Vicky's mouth while Laksh's hands started to bleed. Vicky had fallen to the ground. He looked up at Laksh, got scared, and just ran away like a little, crazy chicken. Laksh looked back at Krishna with full concern in his eyes.

L:(really worried) Tum.....tum theek toh ho naa....ussne kuch kiya toh nahi naa....

Krishna takes a breath of relief with tears streaming down her twinkling, dark eyes.

L: (more worried and impatient) Bolo!......Kuch nahi kiya na ussne?.....

Krishna just keeps looking down and nods a "yes" meaning that he(Vicky) was able to do NOTHING to her.

L:(relieved) Thank god....

He looks at her soft, sad face. He gently wipes her tears and and holds her face in his warm hands.

L:(whispers) Jab tak mai yaha hu....tumhara koi bhi kuch nahi bigad sakta....toh phir woh kya chizz hai.....

Krishna looks into his sugary eyes that were so comforting for her and made her feel safe.

L:(continues) Woh kuch nahi karega tumhe.....I promise you......

Krishna gaves a slight smile as she knew that he wouldn't let ANYTHING WRONG happen to ner. Laksh smiled back at her to make her forget what had just happened. As she looked at him, her eyes fell on his right hand which had been really bleeding due to the knife attack. She quickly ripped off a piece of her dupatta and quickly tied it around his hand. Laksh just looked at her bautiful, innocent, caring face and admired her concern.

K: Tum bhi kuch kum nahi ho....kya zaroorat thi usse ladne ki.....

L: Toh mai aur kya karta....tumhe usske haath maarne chod deta kya?...

K: Par.....

L: (interrupt): Tum bilcul bhabhi jaisi ho.....Har baat ko kuch bhi tareekhe se jeet leti ho....

They both smile at each other and head off to their car to go home. After 20 minutes they both reach home. Thi is their house.

Laksh walks side by side with Krishna. He rings the doorbell. It turns out to be Prem who opens the door. As they both walk inside, Prem quickly hugs her as now he felt relieved seeing her safe and sound in front of him.

P:(worried) Sab theek toh tha na....tum theek ho na....

Prem noticed a feeling of sadness in his sister's eyes.

P:(worried) Kya baat hai....tum...tum roo rahi thi kya...

Krishna looks away from Prem so he woudn't notice anything.

P: Bol na....

K:(trying to hide her eyes) Bhaiya woh.....

L: (interrupts) Woh kya hai naa....ki hum dono ka jagda ho gaya tha....Kyunki isne mujhe pehchan liya par mai hi isse nahi pehchan payaa.....

P: Lo...mujhe laga tha ke yeh sirf mujhse hi jagda karti hai...par isne toh tuhe bhi nahi choda...(both Laksh and Prem laugh).....

Krishna looks away annoyed.

P: Sab Baa ke kamre me hai....abhi bataa kar atta hu ke tum dono aa gaye ho...tab tak tum dono fresh ho jao....theek hai...

Prem kisses Krishna's forehead and heads on upstairs. Krishna turns to look at Laksh.

K: Tumne jhoot kyu bola?......

L: (calmly explains) Ab jaha tak mai jaata hu, Prem bhaiya tum se sab se zyada pyar karte hai....aggar unko yeh bataaya hota toh woh bahot preshan ho jaate....issi liye....par mai bhabhi ko zaroor batoanga....AGGAR TUM CHAHO....verna tum khud unhe bataa denaa.....

Suddenly they hear a smile kid's voice saying..

Kid: Masi....masi.....masi....masi...masi.......

Thas's all for this part. Thanks a lot to all who have read my fanfic and left their wonderful comments.....I hope you like this part. Not much romance, but a lot of action. Hope i have not disappointed you in any way. Sorry once again for not editing but at time like these, I am just tooooooo lazy. Hope to get A LOT of comments.

P.S. If possible, then please let anybody who is a Pulki-Mouni Fan or even Harshad Chopra fan know about this fanfic of mine as I don't have a lot of people who read it plus maybe they don't know.

PALCHIN