Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Madhosh Dil Ki Dhadkan(LKT)-Note:Angad+Kripa Entry (Page 9)

griffy.fz IF-Rockerz
griffy.fz
griffy.fz

Friendship Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

nice ff started reading now!! really liking it will comment when i m done......

i like the concept of the story
rock on
griffy
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Clap Those applauds is all i am able to express about this update!! U did and extremely awesome job!!I loved each and every part of it!! I loved how Angad and Kripa love each other sooo much and yet fight sooo much!!! I loved this couple in KYPH!! Before LKT these twoo were my fav...now then came my ultimately fav couple LKT!!! I loved it loved it loved it!!! It was just awesome!!! I was thinkin when Laksh would make a move on Kt in the house alone...as in maybe Kt fallin in his arms "accidently" Wink but i guess i will have to wait when that stuff happens after all the story has just begun!!!! Thanks for the pm, and please please update soon as possible!!! But goodluck in school and update whenever u r free! Embarrassed
Angelic_Pari IF-Rockerz
Angelic_Pari
Angelic_Pari

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Big smilePAAALLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUU........What can i say yaar....you know you are just AWSOOOOMMMMMEEEE.....I loved it.......very very much....ClapAfter sooooooooooo long i got to read A LAKSH KT FF besides Tum Se Hi by Naina.........She is also superb.........But What can i say........jetlu late kare etlu saru lakhe che........you know hawe thi tu always late update karje.......karan ke jayare late update karene to alwayssss......super mindblowing lakhe che....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I love you darling....TongueTongueTongueYou are just amazing.....

awwwwww how sweet......RADHA KRISHNA........You reminded me of our Older Kisna.....in KSBKBT......Cry I actually had tears in my eyes......when i read the part with Kt looking at the albums and alll those details.....TongueCryCry and i noticed that after LAKSH had to disturb with that coffee......LOLLOLTongue Though i must say.....the coffee was very tasty....WinkLOLLOL I felt like i am sitting in front of a tv and watching a film....TongueTongueTongue Soooo sweet......

LOLROFL Loved the AK fights......very sweet...and sounded really cute....Tongue The lil one was sooooo sweet.......hah he talks much with people he's comfortable with....like me....LOLAnd most importantly ONLY MINE......Day Dreaming Laksh.......he is soooooooooooooooooooo cute yaar.......Je character te ene aapyu chene.....shuuu mindblowing she.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I am loving it...Wink You know he is the best Part of this Fanfic.......Embarrassed I just love reading him, eating him, smelling him, feeling him, watching him.........ahhhaaa don't think i am going over crazyLOLLOLLOL And ya one thing to tell you HE'S ONLY MINE and ONLY MINELOL You know the "P" matches...."Pari" and "Pulkit" mmuuuuuuhhaaaaahhhhaaaaa............TongueTongue

Love you buddy Waiting for the next partEmbarrassed Update soon......
Keep it up...Embarrassed

Pari

Edited by Angelic_Pari - 15 October 2008 at 7:36pm
Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
I love it ClapClapClap
Claploved krishna and ritvik's scensSmileTongue
Tongueliked Angad and Kripa's entryEmbarrassed
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonTongue
princess4120 Senior Member
princess4120
princess4120

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
i just fournd ur FF today!! absolutely love it.. it is awesome! love the concept.. love the characters.. love your detailed description about everything.. and ofcourse .. also the pictures of everything..

i cant wait to read more.. to see how the story develops.. how they confess their love to each other.. LKT and PS.. :)
ritvik is ADORABLE!! love him..

anyway.. please do update soon! and if possible add me to ur pm list.. i would love to know when u update this ff..

thanks! take care...
Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 12:49am | IP Logged
wwwoooowww.....you have such a great imagination......this part was so nice and long....you know i took your advice and pasted it to word and it turned out to be 19 pages long.....but i didnt feel like that long at all....when i got to the end, i was like, is this yet?....this was so short......lols....it looks like no matter how long of a part you write, its never gonna be long enough for me since i m hooked on this fan fic.

so many lovely moments, i just dont know where to start....i love the chemistry that all the couples share not only with each other but also everyone else......arpita and laksh moment was so cute when she was yelling at him for not eating properly.

angad and kripa are just awesome....love their cute fights where they call each other names and they fight so cutely....seems like they are all rutvik's age when they fight.

it was a nice scene when krishna was remembering the old days and looking at the album and thinking about her and laksh.

i can probably go on and on and have something to say about all the scenes and how great you wrote them....one of my favorites of the whole part was when rutvik wanted 'dhoka'....during breakfast.....lols...that is so sweet and cute.

also another part that i really found sweet was when rutvik wakes up and goes to everyone's room and gives them a kiss.

i hope you update really soon...because i just cant wait to find out what happens next....and now since we have a new couple...it makes it all the more interesting.
hp_2006 IF-Dazzler
hp_2006
hp_2006

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Palchin...Really cute part!!!!I loved it.....Krishna and Laksh moments were just awesome..But I loved our little Ritvik the most...Embarrassed.......And I loved Angad-Kripa entry........
loyalkashion Senior Member
loyalkashion
loyalkashion

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
awesome part please update soon
such cute kt and lakashya parts loved it so much
xoxo
gursimer

Go to top