Fan Fictions

Madhosh Dil Ki Dhadkan(LKT)-Note:Angad+Kripa Entry (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

Angelic_Pari

IF-Rockerz

Angelic_Pari

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hey Palchin....how r u.... Embarrassed
Gr8.....u r starting another fanfic.....i can't wait to read the intro.. Clap
Don't u feel Prem and Laksh look a like.....a lil bit... Embarrassed i think they do.....since orem was in Ambar Dhara.... Tongue
anyways aont. soon......i just can't wait..... Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhosh Dil Ki Dhadkan(LKT)-Note:Angad+Kripa Entry (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dr.Smart

Dr.Smart

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angelic_Pari

Don't u feel Prem and Laksh look a like.....a lil bit... Embarrassed i think they do.....since orem was in Ambar Dhara.... Tongue

Hey Pari di....kem cho....majama? Thanks a lot for taking the time to comment. And yes you are right, Prem and Laksh do look a little alike. And don't you think that in some pictures Arpita( Maithili from kggk) looks so much like Mouni?....I will write the intro when ever I get my ideas set and typed...Thanks once again....Love ya!

P.S.- I will be asking for a number of pictures from you for this fanfic( ex. saree, suits, little baby pictures, etc.)

Palchin

Angelic_Pari

IF-Rockerz

Angelic_Pari

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.Smart

Originally posted by Angelic_Pari

Hey Pari di....kem cho....majama? Thanks a lot for taking the time to comment. And yes you are right, Prem and Laksh do look a little alike. And don't you think that in some pictures Arpita( Maithili from kggk) looks so much like Mouni?....I will write the intro when ever I get my ideas set and typed...Thanks once again....Love ya!

P.S.- I will be asking for a number of pictures from you for this fanfic( ex. saree, suits, little baby pictures, etc.)

Palchin

Hu to majama chu.....tu kemche..??? ya i think so...sure will be waiting for it....Embarrassed

anytime...dear.....i'm open.....for u...Big smile

Dr.Smart

Dr.Smart

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Hey guys....I am going to update tonight....I will write the intro and will also try to write part 1....sorry for the elay but had 2 parties to attend so I couldn't write....sorry on again....love ya!!

Palchin

Radhakrishna123

IF-Rockerz

Radhakrishna123

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.Smart

Hey guys....I am going to update tonight....I will write the intro and will also try to write part 1....sorry for the elay but had 2 parties to attend so I couldn't write....sorry on again....love ya!!

Palchin

no problem can't waitEmbarrassed

Edited by Radhakrishna123 - 11 July 2008 at 2:18pm

Dr.Smart

Dr.Smart

Posted: 11 July 2008 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

InTrOdUcTiOn

Baa: eldest in the Virani Family. Love her family( her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren), especially her Kisna.

Sahil Virani: Grandson of Baa. He is one the best business tycoons. He is the owner of a medicine making company. He has 3 children Raunak, Sargam, and Laksh who he loves dearly. He also loves Arpita, who is his eldest son Raunak's loving and caring wife. He thinks of her as a friend not a daughter-in-law. He is also a grandfather as Raunak has a 3-year old son Ritvik.

Ganga Virani: Sahil's wonderful wife who is a housewife but also has a part in her husband's business. She loves her children especially Arpita who she loves like her own daughter. Ritvik is the apple of her eye.

Raunak Virani:(26) Eldest son of Sahil-Ganga. He loves his sister, brother, wife and son. He is a good lawyer and he also made Laksh into a successful lawyer. He is like a father to all who are younger then him( Sargam, Laksh, Prem, and Krishna). He always takes care of their every need. After marrying Arpita, he has had a wish of getting Sargam married to Prem and Laksh married to Krishna as they make a great pair and they would all be in one family.

Arpita( Shah) Virani:(25) Wife of Raunak. She is a great physician. She loves Sargam like her own sister Krishna. Laksh is like her best friend who she shares everything with and she takes care of him like she did for Prem before her marriage and like she does for Ritvik. Krishna is like her shadow, her own reflection. She also like the decision that Raunak made for S-P marrying and L-K marrying.

Sargam Virani:(24) Daughter of Sahil-Ganga. She loves her brothers and her Bhabhi. She cares for and loves Ritvik a lot. She is a pediatrician. She secretly like Prem a lot but never admits. Laksh is the only one who knows about this and Sargam always shares her feelinf with him. She is Krishna best friend.

Laksh(Kisna) Virani:(23): She is Sahil-Ganga's youngest son. He loves Baa a lot. He is a quiet person but also a BIG flirt. He doesn't believe much in love. He loves his family. Likes to tease his sis at times. Respects Raunak a lot. Arpita is his best friend and a mother-like figure for him just like Ganga. He loves to have fun with his nephew Ritvik who is loves like he would to his own child. He is an excellent lawyer who has won all his cases by showing what is the truth.

Purvish Shah: He is Sahil's childhood friend and business partner but they own the company Pune while Sahil owns the other company in Mumbai. He loves his children Arpita, Prem, and Krishna. He is as rich as the Viranis.

Purvi Shah: Purvish's wife and mom of Arpita, Prem, Krishna. She is Ganga's childhood friend. She loves her entire family. She is now working as professor in college for physics.

Prem Shah:(24) Son of Purvish-Purvi. He loves both of his sisters. He secretly like Sargam. He has only told Krishna about it. He is also a good lawyer and he also helps out his dad in their company.

Krishna Shah:(22) The yougest daughter of Purvish-Purvi. She is the best cardiologist in town and one of the youngest ones as well. She love her entire family especially little Ritvik. She has just gotten her new job.

Well the Viranis live in Mumbai while the Shah family lives in Pune. Krishna and Laksh had only met each other at Arpita's wedding which was a love and an aranged marriage 3 years ago. They both were just introduced as didn't get to meet each other very well. Krishna has just gotten the new job which is in Mumbai so she will be leaving soon with Prem who doesn't want to let her go alone. They will be living with the Viranis as they have insisted. Prem also got his case offers from Mumbai so he will also settle there. They will all meet and love will fill the air.

THATS ALL FOR NOW....HOPE YOU LIKE THE INTRO....

Pic of Purvish Shah:

Pic of Purvi Shah:

Palchin

Edited by Dr.Smart - 11 July 2008 at 2:21pm

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 11 July 2008 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
hey nice intro
but i think that prem with heer not sargam

HARSHITI 4 EVER

**esha**