Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Madhosh Dil Ki Dhadkan(LKT)-Note:Angad+Kripa Entry (Page 10)

eternal IF-Rockerz
eternal
eternal

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
hey dear!!
just got your pm
really cute storyline, just started reading so i'll comment after im done with the parts...
but i did read this part real quick, i love the interactions between everyone especially angad and kripa lol
keep up the amazing work

as always
sukhi :)
saridena Goldie
saridena
saridena

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_Pari

Big smilePAAALLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUU........What can i say yaar....you know you are just AWSOOOOMMMMMEEEE.....I loved it.......very very much....ClapAfter sooooooooooo long i got to read A LAKSH KT FF besides Tum Se Hi by Naina.........She is also superb.........But What can i say........jetlu late kare etlu saru lakhe che........you know hawe thi tu always late update karje.......karan ke jayare late update karene to alwayssss......super mindblowing lakhe che....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I love you darling....TongueTongueTongueYou are just amazing.....

awwwwww how sweet......RADHA KRISHNA........You reminded me of our Older Kisna.....in KSBKBT......Cry I actually had tears in my eyes......when i read the part with Kt looking at the albums and alll those details.....TongueCryCry and i noticed that after LAKSH had to disturb with that coffee......LOLLOLTongue Though i must say.....the coffee was very tasty....WinkLOLLOL I felt like i am sitting in front of a tv and watching a film....TongueTongueTongue Soooo sweet......

LOLROFL Loved the AK fights......very sweet...and sounded really cute....Tongue The lil one was sooooo sweet.......hah he talks much with people he's comfortable with....like me....LOLAnd most importantly ONLY MINE......Day Dreaming Laksh.......he is soooooooooooooooooooo cute yaar.......Je character te ene aapyu chene.....shuuu mindblowing she.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I am loving it...Wink You know he is the best Part of this Fanfic.......Embarrassed I just love reading him, eating him, smelling him, feeling him, watching him.........ahhhaaa don't think i am going over crazyLOLLOLLOL And ya one thing to tell you HE'S ONLY MINE and ONLY MINELOL You know the "P" matches...."Pari" and "Pulkit" mmuuuuuuhhaaaaahhhhaaaaa............TongueTongue

hi
thks for the pm dear
awesome part ad a veryyyyyyyy long thks yaar
ditto views
update soooooooooooooooooooooon
luv soumya
lilindiangurl13 Viewbie
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
thanks for the PM
out-standing part
i loved the scene between Kt and laksh
Hoping they both confess soon
Angad and Kripa are such a cute couplethanks for adding them
cont.....soon cant wait for the next part

luv Heart
Roshni
sweethoney1427 Groupbie
sweethoney1427
sweethoney1427

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

Hey. u have an awesome ff here. I finally caught up reading it, thanks for the pm! Ur ff is really amazing, i can't believe how u, shivani, and maryam write so well! U must be killin your English classes! I love how in this ff kt and laksh are just totally innocent and pure. I love all of the characters that are in your ff, and the little kid ritvik is just adorable. Can't wait till Kt and laksh expressin their feelins for each other!!! Keep up the great work, and please please, continue soon!

Edited by sweethoney1427 - 07 November 2008 at 7:23pm

Go to top