Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_Pari thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Pallu............you know something.........you are just awsome.....superb yaar...i mean......ek ek lines kya likhi hai tune yaar......pata nahi par hamesha tera fanfic read karti hu na to aise lagta hai ke sab kuch meri ankho ke samne ho raha hai.........well done....................keep it up..........cont. soon.....
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Palchin.......

This part was really nice....My fav scene was when Ritvik called Krishna "sexy"........๐Ÿ˜‰His pic is really cute... I really liked the way he ran to Laksh and hugged him saying "Chachu ne sikhaya......Chachu ne sikhaya......"...It was so funny the way our embarrased Laksh ruffled his hair while giving him a shut up stare..๐Ÿ˜†

And I liked all the costumes you chose,especially Sargam's, Krishna's and Laksh's.......

Continue soon......Plzzz P.M me...๐Ÿ˜Š

Did you continue your other ff in the kyunki section...?If yes, plzzz p.m me the link...I lost it......๐Ÿ˜ญ
Luv,
Naina๐Ÿ˜Š
sweetangle thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....!!!!!!! OMG....u r an excellent writer....i love ur both ff sooooooooooooooo much.....

i loved the last part....and rutvik is soooooooo cute...
plz continue soon dear
can't wait to read more...๐Ÿ˜Š
love yea
loyalkashion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
please update soon loved it and send pm
thanx
Neli thumbnail
I finally caught up ... your imagination is beautiful as always. I thought I wouldn't get to read any more of your fanfics, as you discontinued your previous fanfic, but I was amazed to see you PM. Awesome job!! Continue soon!!
aishu_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

im sorry i didnt comment b4!i didnt read the last part  but i read the one be4 it!!and I LUVVVVVVVVVVVVV UUU DI!!i luv u and ur writing!and ur ffS!mindblwoign!great job!Keep it up

aishu_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AWWWWWWWWWWW!!i read it!!sooooooooooo shweeet!ur the bestest!wallah man great jo bh!!prem and kt realtion is cute...lool laksh is coo cute!hes like its boring!hhahaha!!
and dude btw wat prem is it?prem from kis desh or prem from kzk or god nos who !
lol soo man i really luvved hwo u thought about everyones outfits..i luvveda ll of them!
i really like how laksh is like I THINK i luvv u!!sooo shweeT!cofnused pullu!lol
continue soon!lub u
Edited by aishu_fan - 15 years ago
Dr.Smart thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu_fan

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!i read it!!sooooooooooo shweeet!ur the bestest!wallah man great jo bh!!prem and kt realtion is cute...lool laksh is coo cute!hes like its boring!hhahaha!!

and dude btw wat prem is it?prem from kis desh or prem from kzk or god nos who !
lol soo man i really luvved hwo u thought about everyones outfits..i luvveda ll of them!
i really like how laksh is like I THINK i luvv u!!sooo shweeT!cofnused pullu!lol
continue soon!lub u

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR COMMENTING AND LIKING WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN....AND BTW, ITS PREM FROM KIS DESH NOT UD-PREM.....HE WAS IN MY FIRST FANFIC SO FOR A CHANGE CUTE HARSHAD IS MY PREM......AND WHEN ARE YOU CONTINUING WITH YOUR FANFIC.....ITS BEEN SOOOOOO LONG....BUT SEEMS YOU ARE BUSY.....SCHOOL STARTS IN A WEEK SO NO MORE FANFIC WRITING UNLESS I AM FREE....SORRY BUT IT GETTING HARDER AND HARDER PLUS I AM LAZY TIMES 10000000000......BUT WILL SURELY TRY WHEN I CAN.....I AM HAPPY TO KNOW THAT YOU LIKE CHARACTER.....I MIGHT ADD TWO MORE CHARACTERS( ANGAD+KRIPA) MAYBE......TAKE CARE....lOVE YOU DI!

PALCHIN-PALLU-PULLU-EKTA#2-AND ANY OTHER NAME YOU WANT TO CALL ME๐Ÿ˜†....
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

omg i can't stop screamin!!!! it was superb!!! I loved all of the dressses that all the women were wearning, and the saris!! I could just imagine Kt wearing those dresses that you had posted...mouni would truly look stunning in them. Laksh and Kt sound already like a sweet cute couple...

I loved how you u described the love between Kt and Prem...Prem sounds like a protective yet sweet and caring brother to Kt. Kt is shown to have great principles and sanskaar....I just love all the characters. The cutest character is cute little ritvik....i love it how he calls his Kt masi Sexy and then blames it on Laksh...that was extremely adorable and funny at the same time. I Love how all the family memebers are so close to one another and how they all respect each other. I love the relationship between Laksh and his bhabhi....how she is always concerned about him and how she loves him like her own son.....Sargam and Prem are simply cute....i can imagine harsahad being with jenifer, they would look awesome together. Laksh may be a flirt but he has easily fallen for Kt....i love it....just love it...and this was why i dId NOT want to read your fanfic because now i am officially hooked...just like how i am hooked with your other ff. Please please update as soon as you can I will be waiting impatiently...hopefully you have the time to update....

Great part...keep up the great work Palchin!!!! Love ya

from

Shivani Di

loyalkashion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
when the little boy said u look sexy massi i was laughing so hard i love kt's suit pleaseeee update soon it has been such a long time since u did
xoxox
gursimer