Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Smart thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys....I am going to update tonight....I will write the intro and will also try to write part 1....sorry for the elay but had 2 parties to attend so I couldn't write....sorry on again....love ya!!

Palchin
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr.Smart

Hey guys....I am going to update tonight....I will write the intro and will also try to write part 1....sorry for the elay but had 2 parties to attend so I couldn't write....sorry on again....love ya!!

Palchin

no problem can't wait😳
Edited by Radhakrishna123 - 15 years ago
Dr.Smart thumbnail

InTrOdUcTiOn

Baa: eldest in the Virani Family. Love her family( her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren), especially her Kisna.

Sahil Virani: Grandson of Baa. He is one the best business tycoons. He is the owner of a medicine making company. He has 3 children Raunak, Sargam, and Laksh who he loves dearly. He also loves Arpita, who is his eldest son Raunak's loving and caring wife. He thinks of her as a friend not a daughter-in-law. He is also a grandfather as Raunak has a 3-year old son Ritvik.

Ganga Virani: Sahil's wonderful wife who is a housewife but also has a part in her husband's business. She loves her children especially Arpita who she loves like her own daughter. Ritvik is the apple of her eye.

Raunak Virani:(26) Eldest son of Sahil-Ganga. He loves his sister, brother, wife and son. He is a good lawyer and he also made Laksh into a successful lawyer. He is like a father to all who are younger then him( Sargam, Laksh, Prem, and Krishna). He always takes care of their every need. After marrying Arpita, he has had a wish of getting Sargam married to Prem and Laksh married to Krishna as they make a great pair and they would all be in one family.

Arpita( Shah) Virani:(25) Wife of Raunak. She is a great physician. She loves Sargam like her own sister Krishna. Laksh is like her best friend who she shares everything with and she takes care of him like she did for Prem before her marriage and like she does for Ritvik. Krishna is like her shadow, her own reflection. She also like the decision that Raunak made for S-P marrying and L-K marrying.

Sargam Virani:(24) Daughter of Sahil-Ganga. She loves her brothers and her Bhabhi. She cares for and loves Ritvik a lot. She is a pediatrician. She secretly like Prem a lot but never admits. Laksh is the only one who knows about this and Sargam always shares her feelinf with him. She is Krishna best friend.

Laksh(Kisna) Virani:(23): She is Sahil-Ganga's youngest son. He loves Baa a lot. He is a quiet person but also a BIG flirt. He doesn't believe much in love. He loves his family. Likes to tease his sis at times. Respects Raunak a lot. Arpita is his best friend and a mother-like figure for him just like Ganga. He loves to have fun with his nephew Ritvik who is loves like he would to his own child. He is an excellent lawyer who has won all his cases by showing what is the truth.

Purvish Shah: He is Sahil's childhood friend and business partner but they own the company Pune while Sahil owns the other company in Mumbai. He loves his children Arpita, Prem, and Krishna. He is as rich as the Viranis.

Purvi Shah: Purvish's wife and mom of Arpita, Prem, Krishna. She is Ganga's childhood friend. She loves her entire family. She is now working as professor in college for physics.

Prem Shah:(24) Son of Purvish-Purvi. He loves both of his sisters. He secretly like Sargam. He has only told Krishna about it. He is also a good lawyer and he also helps out his dad in their company.

Krishna Shah:(22) The yougest daughter of Purvish-Purvi. She is the best cardiologist in town and one of the youngest ones as well. She love her entire family especially little Ritvik. She has just gotten her new job.

Well the Viranis live in Mumbai while the Shah family lives in Pune. Krishna and Laksh had only met each other at Arpita's wedding which was a love and an aranged marriage 3 years ago. They both were just introduced as didn't get to meet each other very well. Krishna has just gotten the new job which is in Mumbai so she will be leaving soon with Prem who doesn't want to let her go alone. They will be living with the Viranis as they have insisted. Prem also got his case offers from Mumbai so he will also settle there. They will all meet and love will fill the air.

THATS ALL FOR NOW....HOPE YOU LIKE THE INTRO....

Pic of Purvish Shah:

Pic of Purvi Shah:

Palchin

Edited by Dr.Smart - 15 years ago
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey nice intro
but i think that prem with heer not sargam

HARSHITI 4 EVER

**esha** thumbnail
loved the intro
cant w8 for lkt to meet
o ye also ps to meet
will be w8in for da 1st part
updat soon plz
Riyaa147 thumbnail
great introduction👏
can't wait for lakshya kt to meet😳😳😳
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon😛
Dr.Smart thumbnail
Thank to everyone who has commnted and sorry to prem-heer fans for not having heer in my stor but i think jennifer looks good with harsad also....just imagine heer playing sargam's role if you r a prem-heer fan.... sorry i dissappointed you....i am writing part one today as i finally have otten a break....love you all...

Palchin
Dr.Smart thumbnail

PART 1

Mumbai- 7:00am-Virani House(Shantiniketan)

It was a bright, sunny day at the Shanti Niketan. Everyone was awake by this time. Baa and Ganga were in the mandir doing pooja. Sahil took bhagwan's ashirwad, quickly ate breakfast which his bahu, Arpita had made for him, and left to go to his office. Arpita then did her pooja around the tulsi plant with Sargam. While they were doing the pooja around the tulsi plant, Raunak came from behind them and joined them.

S: Good morning Bhaiya....

R: Good morning Ms. Chipkali....(laughs)

S: Very funny....(gets a little angry)

A: Isse kyu sataa rahe ho....jao jaa kar apne bhai ko uthao....

S: Bhabhi, Mr.Kisna ko toh jaldi uthne ke aadat hi nahi hai....

R: Arre soone do usse....bichaara subhe paach(5) baje ghar aaya tha....

A: Woh kyu...(a little tensed)...

R: Ek important case tha...bahot research karni thi isi liye....

A: Sub tumhari galti hai....kya thodi bhi break nahi de sakte the....tum bhi naa Raunak....tum jaante ho ke stress accha nahi hota....aur upar se yeh sardi ki season....aggar mere devar(brother-in law) ko kuch hu naa toh....

R: Arre theek hai meri maa...age se inta kam nahi karne dunga....HAPPY...(smiles)..

A; Yes...aab usse utha kar atti hu...saath me nasta karenge....

R: Theek hai....Mai Ritvik ko uthata hu....

S: Mai bhi atti h aap ke saat...

Arpita heads inside and goes to Laksh's room while Raunak and Sargam to to Ritvik's room.

Pune- 7:00- Shah Niwas

It was a beautiful, new day. Everyone was awake in the Shah family. Purvi was doing puja to Lord Krishna. Purvish joins her and they both do the aarti together. As they turn around after finishing the aarti, they find their handsome son,Prem, standing there all ready. Prem comes up to his dad and takes his ashirwaad and then takes his mom's ashirwaad.

P: Godd morning mom...

Purvi: Good morning beta....

Purvish: Ready beta....

P: Yes Dad....(smiles)

Purvish: Par Krishna kaha hai.....

P: Arre mai usse hi uthane jaa raha tha...pata nahi jaagi hai ke nahi?

Purvi: Yeh ladki bhi naa....

Prem takes the prasad from his mom and goes towards Krishna's room.

MUMBAI-SN

Arpita enter's Laksh's room. She finds his sleeping with his back facing upwards and his face uner his soft pillow and a pillow covering his body.

A: Good morning Mr. Kumbhkaran.....get up( she walks up to his bed and taps his shoulder slowly...

L: Ummmm...Soone do naa bhabhi.....sab ko meri neend aur mere soone se hi kyu problem hai?.....bhaiya inta kam karvate hai....sargam itna loud music sunti hai ke neend bhi udd jaati hai....aur aab aap....

A: Arre aggar mera bus chalta toh mai tumhe soone deeti....par aaj ke din nahi.....

L: Kyu aaj kya hai.... .........naa hi koi match hai joh dekheni hai....naa kissi ka janam din hai.....naa koi pooja hai....phir kya baat hai(still has his eyes closed and is sleeping in the same position)

A: Tum uhtho toh sahi mai bataati hu...

Laksh slowly gets up to face heras she was now sitting on the side of the bed.

L: Kya baat hai...(now wide awake)

A: Aaj raat ko Prem aur Krishna yaha aarahe hai....

L: (really excited): What...?....

A: Haan....Unn dono ko yaha par job mil gayi hai.....Mom Dad aab Mumbai aane wale hai....I am so excited.....kitne saalo baad tum unhe milonge.....

L: Haa....Choti ma aur purvish uncle se toh mai aap ki shaadi ke baad kabhi nahi dekha kyunki mai padhai(studies) ke liye America gaya tha.....

A: Woh saab aaj shaam ko aarahe hai....

L: Theek hai mai unhe airport se lekar aaounga.....

PUNE-SN

Prem wakes into Krishna's room. He looks and finds her on the phone talking to someone. Her voice seemed to be very tensed. She was all ready wearing a beatuiful but simple red churidar.

Salwar%20Kameez%20Bazaar%20Red%20and%20Dark%20Brown%20Kameez%20with%20Churidar
Her hair perfectly staright and silky. She was facing the opposite side and didn't notice Prem come in. She hung up her phone. Prem tiptoed closer to her and hugged from the back which scared Krishna.

P: Good morning baby.....

K: Kissiko daraana ho toh aap se sikhe....(a little angry and tensed)..

P: Kya hua...?Kis ka phone tha....

K: Woh travel agent ka....hum jis fligh se jaa rahe the uss me sirf teen log jaa sakte hai....

P: WHAT????

THAT'S IT FOR THIS PART.....DO TELL ME HOW ITS GOING.....REMEMBER TO LEAVE YOU REPLY AND OPININS...HOPE YOU LIKED ME EFFORT....THANKS FOR READING AND SORRY BUT I DIDN'T EDIT!!!

PALCHINHeart

Riyaa147 thumbnail
love the first part🥰🥰🥰
can't wait for next part👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Plzzzzzzzzzz continue soon😜

Edited by Radhakrishna123 - 15 years ago
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
nice pat pallu......gr8 job......keep it up....will be waiting for the next part..👏🏻