Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 05 July 2008 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Sapna: Hello guys... Mein hoon Sapna...hot ladko ke dil ka Sapna

Anji: Hello guys mein hoon Anji...Imraan Khan ki nayi GF...

Sapna: Shocked...oye Anji...chup...he is gonna be my latest hubby soon...anyway...lets stop our fight and tell our pyare CC members about Sehrish and Bappi's Honeymoon...

Anji: How can we tell?? Sehrish told us not tell...u forgot so fast??

Sapna: Yaar...who is scared of Sehrish... her bro Shahid will kill her if she gets mad at usWink

Anji: Phir toh teek hai...LOL well...guys... Sehrish and Bappi went on their 2nd honeymoon...and we r here to tell u all the detailsWink

Sapna: woh toh teek hai...par Anji...yeh toh batao where they went for their 2nd honeymoon??

Anji: yaar....ek chote gaon (village) mein...

Sapna: ohh yea...kyunki...Bappi says...u get less hot guys in Gaons... warna u know Sehrish...woh toh hamesha flirt kar thi rehti haiWink Bappi ke saath nahi...par dusre ladko ke saathLOL

Anji: ohh yea...remember that party...when she started flirting with Rajpal Yadav...  then Rajpal jee's wife came and kicked her out of the partyLOL bechari Sehrish...

Sapna: yea Sehrish...don't worry... we know u have a flirting problem...but we still love u...our sweet flirt friend

Anji: anyway di... abh we can't tell all the story in here nah...lets first see what our members say about this...and whether they really want to know the entire kahani yah nahi... phir batayenge...

Sapna: chalo teek hai jee... so guys plz post in this thread and let us know if u want to know all the details... just to let u guys know... some of our cc members had also gone to this Gaon...to spy on our love birds (correction on the guy love bird...he is supposed to be wearing gold and should be a little over weight...)

Anji: so see u all next time... with the entire story of Sehrish and Bappi...and and and ...Bappi's new loveWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sehrish and Bappi's 2nd honeymoon...." in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 05 July 2008 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
heyloooooooooo..........Sapna and anji...Big smile Big smile
awesome post..welcome back...love yah both!

of course we want to know about the honeymoon...tell me..yeh gaon..kahin CC gaon toh nahin..? LOL LOL

bolo bolo..aur batao..
Yeh seh bhi naa..kya kya gul khilaati hai.. LOL LOL LOL

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Report to sahi hai..but jus a small correction there...it should be Sehrish and Shahid and not bappi.. LOL LOL LOL

not that i was with them Wink ..but i had asked sehrish to drop by our gaon while on their honeymoon.. LOL LOL

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
^^ starry...shahid uski bro hai yaar...tum bhi naa...
sapna/anji u keep on please.... Big smile

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 4:52am | IP Logged

shahid's not her bro...urs maybe! Tongue

oh btw..sapna n anji..u continue with ur report..LOL we all r waiting to know more!Wink

Edited by Star_on_earth - 07 July 2008 at 4:53am

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Report to sahi hai..but jus a small correction there...it should be Sehrish and Shahid and not bappi.. LOL LOL LOL

not that i was with them Wink ..but i had asked sehrish to drop by our gaon while on their honeymoon.. LOL LOL

Exactly star...look like our reporter duo have some wrong information here.....we all know its Sehrish & SahidTongue........our Sehrish is too good for that bappi guyTongue

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_wings

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Exactly star...look like our reporter duo have some wrong information here.....we all know its Sehrish & SahidTongue........our Sehrish is too good for that bappi guyTongue

ofcourse she is.....patanahi yeh log kab manegen..LOLLOL

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 07 July 2008 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
wowwww sapna and anji sweet romantic post tho dis staarry n gracie trying to create jhagdaa in a sweet ongoing romantic honeymoon .......dont mind darlings u carry on LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top