Chat Clubs

DOTW: Whats your summer fashion? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

desaigirl101

IF-Dazzler

desaigirl101

Posted: 02 August 2008 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
My favorite summer colors?-----All colors except orange becuz it doesn't match my skin tone and I just don't like the color.

What are your favorite summer styles?Skirts?Jeans?Capris?
------I usually wear jeans and capris and shorts.I don't usually wears skirts.

What clothes do you wear to stay cool?----I usually wear a tank top  and capris or shorts.

If you do go swimming/visit the beach, what bathing suit do you like to wear? 1 piece? 2 piece?-------My body would look good in a 2 piece but I hate revealing too much of my body so I wear a 1 piece with short-shorts.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: Whats your summer fashion? (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 August 2008 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
What are your favorite summer colors?
My favorite summer colors are everyone color. Nowadays there isn't a particular color you can't wear in a certain season. For me it depends on the occasion. In summer days I do typically tend to wear brighter colors, but in the evening, I usually wear darker colors.
What are your favorite summer styles? Skirts? Jeans? Capris?
I love them all! I mainly wear jeans all the time because you can dress it up or down depending on the top you are wearing. You can wear it during the day or evening! It is so versitile and comfortable!
What clothes do you wear to stay cool?
I usually wear tank tops, shorts, or capris to stay cool. I also may wear my sunglasses if I am going to be out in the sun.
If you do go swimming/visit the beach, what bathing suit do you like to wear? 1 piece? 2 piece?
I wear a two piece, but it is not a bakini. It's a tankini. I don't like to expose my body (my tummyLOL) by wearing a bakini.

I absolutely love clothes!! I really am into fashion, so I can be very critical and pick when it comes to buying clothes for myself. I also really may attention a lot to what other people wear, and how they style themselves! Basically, fashion is a way to express yourself, so find your own style and rock it out! Tongue

stars_shine*

IF-Dazzler

stars_shine*

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
My favorite summer colors?-----my fav summer colours r pink,yellow, lite blue, lite colours
What are your favorite summer styles?Skirts?Jeans?Capris?
------usually i wear capris, jeans 
What clothes do you wear to stay cool?----I usually wear a tank top, t-shirts   and capris

If you do go swimming/visit the beach, what bathing suit do you like to wear? 1 piece? 2 piece?-------i dont like reaveling alot so i wear my long shirts of tank and shorts

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

StarWhat are your favorite summer colors?

yellow, blue, w
hite, pink etc....

StarWhat are your favorite summer styles? Skirts? Jeans? Capris?

Definitly capris my fav type of bottom wear them everyday!!

StarWhat clothes do you wear to stay cool?

Jean Capris  that go right below your knees and a simple t-shirt short sleved semi tight on me not skin tight!! Which has some designs on it!!

StarIf you do go swimming/visit the beach, what bathing suit do you like to wear? 1 piece? 2 piece?
2 peice mre comfy to swim in i wear something like a bikini but its not that reveling with the top part etc.. lolzz

NidziWidzi

IF-Rockerz

NidziWidzi

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
What are your favorite summer colors?
 light colors like pink and blue
What are your favorite summer styles? Skirts? Jeans? Capris?
 babydoll tops and skinnys and flats

What clothes do you wear to stay cool?

salwar kameez

If you do go swimming/visit the beach, what bathing suit do you like to wear? 1 piece? 2 piece?
i dont swim

Post Reply New Post

Go to top