Race for filmfare awards begins!! - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
His wife??? Is she an actor too??

Oh yar, any chances of seing the video or getting the video??
Originally posted by jagdu

jenim,
somehow get the link for the video too? last year vijay tv or somebody had it.

jagduuu -

I presume the video rights are sold to Kalaignar TV ('cos they just seem to be buying rights for such award shows - right, left and center) unless Radaan bought it - then we might get to see it on SunTV.

I'm guessing we wont see it anywhere until the TV (Tamil or Telugu) that bought it shows it first. As soon as it's telecast, we'll surely have some helpful soul posting it on YouTube. I'll def keep you posted if I get wind of it. 🙂

On the second thought Jenim about Jo.....

Yes, Jo looks like she needs a hairdresser doesn't she? Poor thing. Looks like we all have our bad hair days - if it could happen to Angelina Jolie, it could happen to anyone. 😆 By the way, Narader's role is mineAngry, so stop trying to take my position  😉😆😆
If SunTv has the right, then to all Malaysian out there... listen to this. We can only see this next year deepavali 😆
Originally posted by netra_rama

If SunTv has the right, then to all Malaysian out there... listen to this. We can only see this next year deepavali 😆

😆 😆 You are so right, Nets.
Gee....am I the only one who likes Jyotika's hairstyle? Even in Jo's community, most ppl said she luks gud, except for her hair...they feel she wud hv luked better if she had left her hair loose....I like this oneConfusedIt's different..I mmena, everybody leaves their hair loose😆

Jenim....scary?😉 Did u miss this one? Who is this, now?Can't post the pic directly, there's some error, or is tht part of I-F's new layout?Confused

Edited by ditty - 15 years ago
Ditty, i saw that picture. What is Namitha thinking about herself Angry Her dress is terrible and her hair Angry

Meena and Netra looked really good. N i liked Sneha's suit too.
Anyone know what Meena got an award for?
Anyone published the whole list yet?

Thanks Jenim and Dits for the pics. 😀
Originally posted by jagdu

Anyone know what Meena got an award for?
Anyone published the whole list yet?

Me too wondering if anyone knows about the list .....