Kollywood Masala

Race for filmfare awards begins!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Woh ditty thanks for the infor naa...congrats to the winners. And yes im curious, did lovely Jo there too? Wud love to see her pictures if yes Embarrassed Or maybe she is busy with the lil girl and not able to attend. Wink

Edited by netra_rama - 14 July 2008 at 12:09am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Race for filmfare awards begins!! (Page 2)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged

I read that paruthi veeran grabbed 6 FF awards including, best actor, best actress, best supporting actor and of course best director!!! I am happy for director Ameer, for this very deserving recognition!!!! Clap

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
So ditty, more news yar about this award?? I tried lots of web too but unable to find more news for this. Im just hoping to see if i can see Jo ..... Embarrassed

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Netra,
I got a little news on Indiaglitz. If Jo continues acting the way she has been lately it's assured that she'll get another filmfare award. Given that Priyamani has already won the natl. award, was hoping someone else will get it. Big%20smile She deserves the award fully though, a bonus. Why just the results, if anyone has the website for the starry night video that will be great too.

jenim

Goldie

jenim

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Okie.. here are the links to the pictures of the star studded night:

Best Dressed:

Gee.. I never thought I would say this, but I've gotta give it to her.
'Tis none other than Trish..
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous in Red.

Nayantara - in the beautiful black outfit with the flower detail and the cinch pleat in the chest. Very cute!

Divya Spandana - Simple yet elegant in blue and yellow-navy shoes.. nice co-ordination there.

Again simple yet elegant in blue was Tabu. She sure has some style - the blouse and accessories

Katrina Kaif - Pretty tan one. Her face and bod make up for the rest ;-)

Jayaprada - Stunning in blue! She sure has a sense of style. Looks very pretty in the blue - gold detailed salwar.

Lakshmi Rai/Sangeetha - extremely well dressed in black outfits. Sangeetha never goes wrong with her black wardrobe.

Maddy - oh.. Was he stunning in his black/grey suit!!

Kushboo - As always she is one of the best dressed. Beautiful brown/blue designer saree and nicely accesorized.

Shyam's and Srikanth's Wives': Look gorgeous in designer saree and salwar.

Somewhere in the Middle:

Pretty in Pink - Shriya, but the dress was just not her style. It was way too long and lacked the "dressiness". Way too simple.

Priya Mani : Sorry Priya, your black outfit is commonplace and lacks style or detail. Were you heading to the mall afterwards?

Worst Dressed:

Namitha: takes the cake and the carton. You'll find out why when more pics surface on the net. Ewww..  I can't  put my finger on it.. which one is it? The hair, the makeup (esp eye) or is it just the dress?

Rima Sen : I have no second thoughts on this. She surely must have borrowed this at the dry cleaners after someone left it there. OMG.. how could she? A wrinkled skirt and a low neck ill fitting cami??!!

Surya, Karthi : Did you guys get a Buy one get one free irresistible deal at your favorite tattered jeans store?
ugh.. the nerve to go on stage in such clothes when their father gets such a prestigious award!

Prakash Raj : Is in dire need of a good scrub.
So first let's have his wife or girlfriend give that to him..
while someone lights a torch to his Wardrobe. That should take care of the one or two pairs of jeans that's left in his possession.

The Scariest:

Jyothika
I know this has the potential to invite a slew of comments from the Jyothika fanatics out here.. but this is not said to provoke them.

Sorry Netra.. I know you were waiting and waiting and waiting to see her picture. But I'm not just saying this b'cos of the "history" I have on this one, but she does look scary. It's high time she did something to her hair, to start with. And then should follow up with rest of the looks, at least when she appears in public.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks jenim for the infor

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks jadgu for the infor too

jenim

Goldie

jenim

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

I forgot Sneha -

There's just one picture of hers. She didn't go wrong in the gold salwar. Classy!

Who is that bombshell sitting next to SarathKumar? If it's his daughter Varalakshmi, then she's all set for Kolly with those looks and bod. Again beautiful in blue. This film fare was a lot blue than any other.

That image of Namitha in the fish scale like "really long flowy" Wink silvery dress is still etched in my mind!! Oh Lord! How am I gonna catch some sleep tonite?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top