Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

Anamika.shah

IF-Dazzler

Anamika.shah

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Controversy strikes in Kaun Jeetega Bollywood ka Ticket

Controversy strikes in Kaun Jeetega Bollywood ka Ticket

Chetan Hansraj shows his displeasure on the sets of 9X's Kaun Jeetega Bollywood ka Ticket which creates a new controversy on the show.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=2859

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Articles Corner-No Comments (Page 3)" in Lux Kaun Jeetega Bollywood ka Ticket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anamika.shah

IF-Dazzler

Anamika.shah

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 12:41am | IP Logged
http://www.indiantelevision.com/release/y2k8/july/julyrel48.php

Lux Kaun Jeetega Bollywood ka Ticket The battle has begu

MUMBAI: TV actor and participant of Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket Chetan Hansraj and the participant Puneet Israni recently engaged in a scuffle that turned ugly on the sets of Lux Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket. The crew members had to intervene to resolve the issue. The scuffle took place during the shoot when Chetan lost his cool after Puneet took a dig at the television celebrities and said that he doesn't think highly of them.

Come Sunday, the 20th of July 2008, at 8 pm, 9X airs the biggest war on television through the mega reality show, Lux Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket. Not only will this episode feature the first elimination of the competition but will also show the battle between the Central Zone teams Chetan Hansraj and Twinkle Bajpai who fight for their beliefs.

Lux Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket featuring Bollywood superstars Zeenat Aman, Shabana Azmi, Amrita Singh and Mahesh Manjrekar had Javed Aktar as the mentor for the East zone in absence of versatile actress and mentor Shabana Azmi. That's not all the spectacular cast of Mission Istanbul Zayed Khan and Shabbir Ahluwalia also cheered the participants.

Watch out for the contestants unleash spectacular and dramatic performances that will not only provide entertainment but also decide the destiny of the Bollywood aspirants who will get the opportunity to win a dream Hindi movie debut only on Lux Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket Every Sunday at 8 pm

Anamika.shah

IF-Dazzler

Anamika.shah

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Bollywood ka Ticket goes amiss for...6
Get to know the first eliminated jodi in 9X's Kaun Jeetega Bollywood ka Ticket right here on Telly Buzz...
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=2863

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 3:53am | IP Logged
'Shubhangi does not exist for me'
19 Jul 2008, 0000 hrs IST, Garima Malhotra,TNN

What is your new reality show Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket all about?

It is a reality show on 9X, in which twelve celebrities have been paired with twelve newcomers. Every zone has four pairs and a mentor. The winning pair will get to act in a film produced by Ekta Kapoor and directed by Apoorva Lakhia. I am a part of the West Zone and my mentor is Mahesh Manjrekar.

How is it having Mahesh around as you mentor?

Mahesh is full of energy and humour. He is a strict taskmaster but is also a fantastic human being. As an actor I have a lot to learn from him.

This is your second reality show after Nach Baliye 2. What made you say yes for this show?

I took up Kaun Jeetega... not only because reality shows are hit with the viewers, but, also because of the novelty of the concept.

Your spat with co-star Shubhangi Atrey is out in the open. What is the equation really like?

I have said it earlier and am reiterating that Shubhangi is the worst thing that could have happened to Kasturi and it's impossible that our equation will ever change for the better. People like her are not a part of my planet.

What are you plans for the future?

Right now I am too busy to think of doing anything more than what I am currently engaged with, but, I plan to open a production house.

And your plans for settling down in life?

Jab girlfriend mil jayegi, toh shaadi bhi ho jayegi.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV_Buzz/Shubhangi_does_not_exist_for_me/articleshow/3249065.cms
var imgid = '3249082';var capt = 'Karan Patel (TOI photo) More Pics';var cnt='1'; var ttl='Karan Patel'; var b1=""; if(cnt > 1){ b1 = ''; } var b2 = '
'+ capt +'
'; bellyad.innerHTML = b2 + b1;

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

The last episode of KJBKT will witness muhurat of their film: Ekta Kapoor

Soap Queen Ekta Kapoor is now stepping into the world of reality shows with Lux Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket. The winner of the show would be getting a dream chance to debut in Bollywood.

Let's see what this lady has to share with us about her show and also let us find out why all the tele-star contestants associated with the show are been chosen from Balaji camp itself.

Q. What is the motto of the show?
A. We want to play a very fair game. We want a couple that stands with a lot of attitude, style, confident and of course style.

We have divided to group people into four parts, three participants in each as East, West, North and Central zones. We have left out south because they have got their own set of industry.

I think by the end of the show we will have at least one couple who will be a part of the film to be produced by Balaji.

Q. Why only all the Balaji stars are there in this show?
A. If you see other reality shows also you will find majority of them are the Balaji stars. So fortunately or unfortunately we have 80% of the television stars who are from Balaji.

Q. Then why none of 20% of the non Balaji stars are here?
A. Our first conversation with 9X was that it should be a show with the popular television stars and when we started selecting, the most popular stars we found were all associated with Balaji only. Our reactions after that were well like… Ouch!

Q. Why did you choose this concept?
A. India is very wide and in this way everyone gets a chance to choose their own superstar or icon. And moreover, we plan to give exposure to many people who normally don't get it from their respective places.

People from Mumbai get a lot of exposure but those living in the interior parts remain deprived from all these.

Q. How were the mentors selected?
A. They are strongly connected with each of their respective reasons. Shabanaji's family is from the East, Zeenathji's father is from Bhopal, Amritaji is from North and Maheshji is from West. All these mentors want to get the best out from their respective areas.

Q. Since everyone will not get a ticket to Bollywood, will the runners up and others who lose be retained to television with Balaji?
A. Yes, the idea for all these is that the talent comes in front of the eyes of the people. The country will select their own superstars and the people who become the runner up are already stars and have reached the status, so automatically they come in the lime light.

Q. We also saw a show earlier called Zee Cine Star Ki Khoj in which all the contestants almost gone lost once the show was over. So, what can we expect from this show?
A. We don't know about other shows but we will be very fair towards everyone in this show. We have announced the film earlier and will be coming out with the promos soon and on the day of the last episode of this show we will have the mahurat of the film.

Q. Is it also a celebrity show?
A. Umm, it's a couple of non-celebrities with a celebrity. And the couple will be there as an important part of the film.

Q. Was Zeenath Aman, who is coming for the first time in television, your first choice?
A. I am a big admirer of Zeenath mam. I think anyone born in 70s or late 70s has been a great admirer of her. She was the face of glamour, beauty of Bollywood and is a real trendsetter. It is still unbelievable for me that I am working with her.

Q. Why the show is called a 'War'?
A. See, if I would have come as a newcomer and I had to struggle a lot to make my place in Bollywood it won't have been just mere a competition for me rather it would have appeared as a war for me.

I would have called it a war or something more than that; may be a big time war. What more can I say! Sabir Rahman

Source: http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=21403

Anamika.shah

IF-Dazzler

Anamika.shah

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 3:33am | IP Logged

What freedom means to our tellystars...
by Vidhya Krishnan & Meenakshi Shankar
Aug 14, 2008, Bangalore

Nat%20Geo,%20Independence%20dayAs we proudly head towards the 61st anniversary of our Indian Independence, we @ Tellywatch wish each and everyone 'A Happy Independence'. And on this occasion, we caught up with our glamazons and dream weavers from the small screen share their message for Independence Day…

An outspoken Mandira Bedi says I look back at all the struggles that our leaders have made for us. And I feel blessed for the freedom that I am enjoying because of them. I am grateful and thankful for our 61 years of free India. But, in the literal sense, we still have a long way to go before we are actually free. Our society is still riddled with double standards. We still treat women like their sole existence is to reproduce. We need to shrug off the steIndian%20flag-1reotypical image and move ahead with times. We need to be free in every sense.

Angad Freedom to me...is about choices! It is about living my life without the diktats of others. Freedom to me is walking around without any fear...without looking over my shoulder and worry about what is in store. Freedom to me is seeing people live their life to the fullest and walk with a smile on them. This Independence Day is very special because I am spending it with people who really matter and who have been instrumental in shaping my life...my family. We are planning to spend the day catching movies. Singh is King is on the priority list! My mother has flown down from Chandigarh and I want to show her the best of Mumbai.

AastIndian%20flag-1ha Chaudary says…Freedom to me is the feel of pride of living in free India. Since I am not too well, this time I will celebrate Independence Day by catching up on some good DVD's, books and just having my family around me. But otherwise on every Independence Day, I make it a point to distribute sweets to children especially the ones you find in signals.

Satish Shah…Freedom means everything to me. It is more important than any other values. I am returning from a long schedule and I am not sure as to how I will celebrate Independence Day this time. But I will make sure to attend the flag hoisting in our colony on Independence Day.

Bhairavi Raichura feels passionately about freedom It is something we take for granted

Nat%20Geo,%20Independence%20day It is a sense of being liberated and not appreciating it. Freedom is peace for me. It is knowing that when I go to bed every night, the world isn't going to change drastically the next day. On our Independence Day, I salute our freedom fighters and make it a point to salute our flag. It is a day when there is a sense of pride that flows through you and makes you proud of being an Indian.

Alok Nath…Happiness is freedom to me... freedom is being one's own master but not misuse it. Independence Day is a very important day. This time I will be busy working with work and don't have a holiday. All I can do is pray for everybody especially for our freedom fighters.

Kiran Dubey…Freedom means a lot to me! It mIndian%20flag-1eans so many things like having the courage to be yourself and not get affected by being judged, to be free in speech and thoughts and a lot more things. For this Independence Day, I will be going to an echo-friendly hotel called Rhodas to attend an echo-friendly event. And I just bought two tiny flags from kids who sell them in signals. It feels great when I actually go back to school and think of the days where we used to get great things to eat for free. It is nice to relax and enjoy your freedom in a nice way on that day. I do retrospection on Independence Day; we as citizens need to think about what can be done to improve our nation. We need to thank our freedom fighters and show our gratitude for people in the war front wIndian%20flag-1ho have sacrificed their lives.

Chetan Hansraj…Freedom is the right to live life without any restriction. And this Independence Day, I will attend the flag hoisting that we have in our society.

Paras Tomar…Being free without having to feel conscious about it and not worrying about anything is what freedom means to me. When in college, there were lot of activities to celebrate Independence Day but once you start working, most of the time is dedicated for work. This Independence, I just want to relax at home.

Anita Hassanandan...To me freedom is having choices and exercising them responsibly. I have been invited to a school function for Independence Day and I am really happy to be a part of it

http://www.tellywatch.com/telly_columns/tellystars_freedom/august-14-2008/tellystars_freedom_independence_day.html

Edited by watz_your_name - 14 August 2008 at 1:40pm

Anamika.shah

IF-Dazzler

Anamika.shah

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
'I wanted to participate in Jhoom India or Superstar' - Twinkle Bajpai16
Twinkle Bajpai, the elegant actress cum singer talks of her experience working with Balaji Telefilms and also on her future aspirations..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top