Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

A Promise is a Promise....is it?

Honoring promises is high the list of requirements in being a person of integrity.Tongue
Basically, if someone doesn't follow through on a promise or have a very good excuse for backing out on their word U feel betrayed.....sad....hurtConfused

Whenever I've had a promise made to me broken it has affected me adversely. If you've ever had a friend or family member or someone close on a promise made to you then i'm sure you'll understand what i'm trying to say....?
No one likes to be forgotten or dumped upon, simply coz it hurts!

One of my fav songs abt kaasme vaade...is the title song from the movie kasme vaade: ...Remember the song..Kaasme Vaade nibhayenge hum.......?Big smile

and i also love Vaada raha sanam...honge judaa na hum from Khiladi

Tell me...

Do u keep your word/promise....always..??

Do u feel bad when someone breaks a promise made to you..?

What is Your fav song abt kasme vaade...?

Love,
Gracella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Promise is a Promise....right?" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I feel that keeping promises is very important.
Don't make promises you can't keep.
Broken promises hurt individuals and can erode relationships.
Trustworthiness is too valuable of a characteristic to own... don't give it away...... Embarrassed

Love,
Gracella

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
yup, i totally agree! "A promise is a promise." That's why you should never make a promise if you can not keep it!Its as simple as that! Embarrassed

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
promises r made to b broken todenge nahi toh fir promise kaise karenge LOL jokes apart yes i do believe personally if u dont have da guts to fulfil da promise dont make it atleast i dont make a promise if i have 1% doubt

souro

souro

Posted: 04 July 2008 at 12:50am | IP Logged
I don't make promises easily, infact I rarely promise anything, but if I make a promise I keep it at all costs.

Well I do feel a li'l bad maybe but I tend to forget such things easily.

What a random question... well apart from the two songs that you've mentioned I also like Kasme Vaade Pyar Wafa Sab Baatein Hai Baaton Ka Kya from the film Upkar.

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 04 July 2008 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Do u keep your word/promise....always..??

Yes... I always keep my promise

Do u feel bad when someone breaks a promise made to you..?

That has never happened but I guess I would feel bad... not just if someone broke a promise made to me but made to anyone... it's just not the right thing to do... but I easily forgive...

What is Your fav song abt kasme vaade...?

Vaada raha sanam... honge judaa na hum from Khiladi is also one of my favourite songs about promises. Others include: Vaada raha pyaar se pyaar ka from Khakee, Kasam ki kasam from Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon etc...

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 04 July 2008 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shijhu

promises r made to b broken todenge nahi toh fir promise kaise karenge LOL jokes apart yes i do believe personally if u dont have da guts to fulfil da promise dont make it atleast i dont make a promise if i have 1% doubt

hey tum bhi naa..LOLthat is one of my fav. lines...i use it in hindi...Vaade kiye jaate hai..todne ke liyeLOLLOL

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 04 July 2008 at 7:57am | IP Logged
ahh soumya..that is indeed a great song from Upkar!!

and wow rukhi i like both songs you mentioned as well esp Kasm ki kasam from MPKDH

Post Reply New Post

Go to top