Tara is shown brainless weak unstable

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

What is wrong with tara. I hate her more than any one today. The way she is talking about saloni and the way she is talking to saloni is exteremly irritatable.

I mean this is same saloni who you call your younger sister and now some one comes to your family and triest o instigate you. They are more important and saloni Nahar are your enemies.๐Ÿ˜ก

In trauma  or bad situations ppl acts calmly and take wise decision. Tara can never take wise decision or any decisions in bad situations. she always need ppl to supply her ideas.

Why she has to rely on others. what happened before saloni came to their house.

I just don't like the way Tara being shown. She is like head of the house. Why can't she think rationaly. what say?

Edited by ramas - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brownprincess thumbnail
i agreee i am really starting to hate the tara character because she always accuses ppl without thinking and all she does is cry like one moment shes like yeah saloni is the best and the other moment shes like i hate her and even jiji accomplished her mission in separating them and when the truth comes out then tara feels sorry but then she goes and does the same thing againn gawddd learnnn something tara
I really hate the creatives for making Saloni so mahaan, and Tara such a brainless idiot ji. Why can't they show something more realistic for once, and show that other than just one person others are sensible too? I wished they showed Tara's character as strong as Saloni's. I don't like Saloni's character ji, it is too mahaan for my liking.

Tara is ALWAYZ shown as the weakest link in the family. Why?? I hate it ji, they need to change the dimension of these characters. In this show the only character I like is of Brijesh. He is headstrong, he thinks rationally and practically, and he weighs everything before jumping to ideas or conclusions ji.

Ok this show is called Saloni ka Safar, but I think every character should be given the lime light ji. It would be really interesting seeing how Tara handles a problem, or how Nahar alone does something. It's great Saloni has a great position in the house, but they show her as the only smart one. If she leaves saare are left for the worst ji. Saloni goes, the whole house breaks. So what about the time she was not married into the family, phir kya hua tha ji?

Anywayz, it's alwayz Tara to go against Saloni, wohi ghisa phita rona dhona ji. I hate her character, though I wish I could love it. They should stop saying ke these shows are reality based, and people will identify with them, aisa nahi hota! They should meet up with me ji, and I'll tell them how relatives get maha villanous! Ok, before I go way off topic, I'm chupping it ji.

Simran ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: brownprincess

i agreee i am really starting to hate the tara character because she always accuses ppl without thinking and all she does is cry like one moment shes like yeah saloni is the best and the other moment shes like i hate her and even jiji accomplished her mission in separating them and when the truth comes out then tara feels sorry but then she goes and does the same thing againn gawddd learnnn something tara

I agree and she is always the first one to shout against saloni may it be jiji, or kakisa or kalika to instigate her..

How can you trust some one who  has just entered vs. The person you know for years and know that she will scrifice anything including even her child to bring family happiness.

ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

I really hate the creatives for making Saloni so mahaan, and Tara such a brainless idiot ji. Why can't they show something more realistic for once, and show that other than just one person others are sensible too? I wished they showed Tara's character as strong as Saloni's. I don't like Saloni's character ji, it is too mahaan for my liking.

Tara is ALWAYZ shown as the weakest link in the family. Why?? I hate it ji, they need to change the dimension of these characters. In this show the only character I like is of Brijesh. He is headstrong, he thinks rationally and practically, and he weighs everything before jumping to ideas or conclusions ji.

Ok this show is called Saloni ka Safar, but I think every character should be given the lime light ji. It would be really interesting seeing how Tara handles a problem, or how Nahar alone does something. It's great Saloni has a great position in the house, but they show her as the only smart one. If she leaves saare are left for the worst ji. Saloni goes, the whole house breaks. So what about the time she was not married into the family, phir kya hua tha ji?

Anywayz, it's alwayz Tara to go against Saloni, wohi ghisa phita rona dhona ji. I hate her character, though I wish I could love it. They should stop saying ke these shows are reality based, and people will identify with them, aisa nahi hota! They should meet up with me ji, and I'll tell them how relatives get maha villanous! Ok, before I go way off topic, I'm chupping it ji.

Simran ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes tara is always the first one to go against her so called sister(saloni). She calls naahr her son. and then she does not trust them. She thinks that they are the one who will harm brij.
judyp thumbnail
You know its funny but after I watch today's episode all I can say is Tara is selfish. She has always been selfish but she really takes the cake. I don't expect her to be beholden to Saloni. But the way she's running around is like she alone loves Brijesh. Everybody loves Brijesh - but two strangers KJT and Kalika now loves Brijesh more than every-one. Bravo, Bravo Tara - by the time you are finish they would hang Brijesh.... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

ramas thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: judyp

You know its funny but after I watch today's episode all I can say is Tara is selfish. She has always been selfish but she really takes the cake. I don't expect her to be beholden to Saloni. But the way she's running around is like she alone loves Brijesh. Everybody loves Brijesh - but two strangers KJT and Kalika now loves Brijesh more than every-one. Bravo, Bravo Tara - by the time you are finish they would hang Brijesh.... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

yup so true they want to hang brijesh and what our sweet innocent looking tara do is help them.

she sure is selfish. She wanted  child so bad sal risk her pregnanacy to get her child back. Now she hold  advitiya as if no one else have child.

She forgets sal was going to give her own child to tara.

First she was taken by jiji and lost advitiya and  was going to loose brijesh too.

Now kali and KTJ are right there to help her loose brijesh.

Both Nahar saloni will lay their lives to protect brijesh and that is proven time and time again. But will sweet Innocent๐Ÿ˜† tara ever learn any lesson from past.

She is so irritataing when she screams and accuses ppl.

judyp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

๐Ÿ˜† yup so true they want to hang brijesh and what our sweet innocent looking tara do is help them.

she sure is selfish. She wanted child so bad sal risk her pregnanacy to get her child back. Now she hold advitiya as if no one else have child.

She forgets sal was going to give her own child to tara.

First she was taken by jiji and lost advitiya and was going to loose brijesh too.

Now kali and KTJ are right there to help her loose brijesh.

Both Nahar saloni will lay their lives to protect brijesh and that is proven time and time again. But will sweet Innocent๐Ÿ˜†tara ever learn any lesson from past.

She is so irritataing when she screams and accuses ppl.

Imagine if what she said is true Brijesh's has more reason to hate Saloni. But he understands her point of view. He has always been true to his values. I understand Tara is scared but at such times you are suppose to rely on the people who loves you.

Kalika with her experience understands human nature and she's exposing their flawsEdited by judyp - 15 years ago
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: judyp

Imagine if what she said is true Brijesh's has more reason to hate Saloni. But he understands her point of view. He has always been true to his values. I understand Tara is scared but at such times you are suppose to rely on the people who loves you.

Kalika with her experience understands human nature and she's exposing their flaws

kalika is like street rat grown up without parents know  human nature so well  and recognize  2 weak links in the house dheer and Tara. She has already used Tara as her pawn and she already knows that dheer is at fault for leaving hsi work to have a drink rather than supervising. So dheer is right in her palm and she can play him the way she likes.

Now the good question is who will come this time to save the family. May be some new character  or Nahar saloni figures out the game plan and saves themselves.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont hate Tara this much . In fact , what stand she has taken has a dollop of realism in this fantasy show . What i liked to see was she bluntly told Saloni that I am not mahaan like u and I know it is necessary to give monetary help , and im not against it either , but hey if the help is going to be used by the press to tighten my husband's case against him , I prefer to be selfish as I want my husband back period .

What a realistic dialogue it is ! Perhaps not a correct dialogue ....perhaps not an ethical dialogue ....but definetely a realistic dialogue ......most realistic so far in this serial where neither is the heroine and her sacrifices realistic , nor is the revenge of the villain ....Kalika [ mujhe barbaadi chahiye slogan] realistic .

I am afraid , people do tend to become selfish when they r badly frightened and cornered and when crisis strikes them . Tara's husband is in jail and may stay there for his whole life .....guess how badly scared she must be . On the other hand what does she know .....does she know that Kalika is there for revenge ? No . All she knows is Kalika is the best lawyer out there , she has never lost a case , and it is only a good lawyer that will get her husband out of this mess . So she clutches at her like someone drowning clutches even a straw tightly .

She is not a bad woman ....just a badly scared woman . Also , a woman very much in love with her husband and who values him far more than the rest of the world . In fact ,more than what Saloni loves Nahar , whom she dumped in a jiffy to save Tara's child , she had willingly sacrificed her own marraige for husbands family without even considering what Nahar's feelings in the matter will be . And she has jeopardised her own baby by running like crazy woman on the roads for family crisis....just look how selfish Tara is about advitya and only he will be her priority .

In fact i think Saloni shud take some pointers from Tara about priorities and loving her husband and son . Tara is not evil ...just normal ......it is Kalika who is evil .