Kkusum
Kkusum

YAHOOOO....Kkusum to go off air

bubblish Groupbie
bubblish
bubblish

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Yes....this is ture

This is a inside scoope.... Some of board members for sony are not happy with the rating that KKusums is getting for last 90 days and the rating are sliding big time..after Ekta changed the main character..in the serial and out 12 board memebers for sony 7 have shown interest in stopping the show...as they would vote on it in their next meeting...which would take place duirng second week of FEB and at the meeting fate of KKusum will be decided....if they decide to cancel the show...it would be taken off air..as early this march or april....and board would also give Ekta a second chance...if she would agree to change the story line and see if the rating improve..if not iit would taken off aire by june, if the new story line does not attract new viewers to the show....show board has decide which these two option to choose......

Now lets wait and see what happens...at the meeting....

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
hope ekta makes da show better................or else it iz ended
cndguju Groupbie
cndguju
cndguju

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

i personally dont want kkusum to go of air!?!?!...although the month of dec, i did notice how the story wasnt progressing as much, and the main storyline basically stuck to where it was for awhile!?!?! in that moment of time, people were bound to loss their interest!!!.... except for the month of jan'05!!!....the story is progressing and from the future look at the big fest, of addition of a few characters and return of others!?!?!....i truly and hopefully believe the story will return to it's knitty gritty chat pati masale dar story!?!?!...like it was before!?!?!....lets just hope for the best and if by any chance this excting phase is just for few weeks....hopefully ekta kapoor will have a come back on sony with another of her indian serials....and this time hopefully a lot more exciting!?!?!...

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cndguju

i personally dont want kkusum to go of air!?!?!...although the month of dec, i did notice how the story wasnt progressing as much, and the main storyline basically stuck to where it was for awhile!?!?! in that moment of time, people were bound to loss their interest!!!.... except for the month of jan'05!!!....the story is progressing and from the future look at the big fest, of addition of a few characters and return of others!?!?!....i truly and hopefully believe the story will return to it's knitty gritty chat pati masale dar story!?!?!...like it was before!?!?!....lets just hope for the best and if by any chance this excting phase is just for few weeks....hopefully ekta kapoor will have a come back on sony with another of her indian serials....and this time hopefully a lot more exciting!?!?!...

agree

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IMP TNG

Originally posted by cndguju

i personally dont want kkusum to go of air!?!?!...although the month of dec, i did notice how the story wasnt progressing as much, and the main storyline basically stuck to where it was for awhile!?!?! in that moment of time, people were bound to loss their interest!!!.... except for the month of jan'05!!!....the story is progressing and from the future look at the big fest, of addition of a few characters and return of others!?!?!....i truly and hopefully believe the story will return to it's knitty gritty chat pati masale dar story!?!?!...like it was
before!?!?!....lets just hope for the best and if by any chance this excting phase is just for few weeks....hopefully ekta kapoor will have a come back on sony with another of her indian serials....and this time hopefully a lot more exciting!?!?!...

agree

Same!

EJAZKHAN FAN Newbie
EJAZKHAN FAN
EJAZKHAN FAN

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Angry CryDead

dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Noooooooo its really lost its track... and its going in a all new direction with horrible story line... Dead Dead
*~puja~* Senior Member
*~puja~*
*~puja~*

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

kkusum had a totally different story line when it first started... that was actually a story...now kkusum isn't even in the story that much, it sould be called kumud or kali... but it should be taken off air because it is getting ridiculous...Confused

Go to top