Debate Mansion

Should ekta's k-sagas be banned? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

bellajacob

IF-Dazzler

bellajacob

Posted: 02 August 2008 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redhotght

Originally posted by JINKTAK

if u dont like..stay away from it....why are u wasting your precious time here..!!!!
Ekta makes shows for her livelihood..viewers watch it for entertainment..if ppl dont get enterained... when TRPs fall... Ekta will then stop those shows....

why scold ekta who is doing such a gr8 work of entertaining the mass...??
Ekta's shows are fictional...wonder why ppl try to apply them in real life!!!!LOL

Completely agree with you>>!!Clap I mean I have met some people who say they hate her serials and then go home and watch EVERY one of them..!!ShockedLOL So, if you dont like something, then you yourself shouldnt watch it.... it shouldnt be banned because there are people who like that sort of entertainment....if one by one ppl stop watching them...then definitely TRPS will decrease....so if you wanna change something...start small and turn off the TV screen when her show comes onLOL. I personally watch ksbkbt  because my favourite couple Gauri-Hiten are major characters in it. But other than that, no chanceLOL.Also, her shows are fictional work, so I dont understand why would anyone apply  those methods and ideas in real lifeLOLLOL There are many great things to look up to other than k-dramasBig smile.
yes yaar...love her or hate her...they  just cant ignore her...and her shows...LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should ekta's k-sagas be banned? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cool_pisces

IF-Dazzler

cool_pisces

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I really think tht her serials shud hve been banned a long time ago, I mean cmon ppl how can u possibly accept all crap tht she dishes out, even looking at the promos of her shows while surfing gives me a headache. There is absolutely no likelyness in her shows and real life. I seriously pity her family and believe she shud hve been admitted in a mental asylum a loooooooong time back
Mini

Baby S

IF-Dazzler

Baby S

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 4:47am | IP Logged
They may be most watched , but little children are watching these TV serials and just think about the stuff that is shown and how small children might react 2 it!

ATP2211

Goldie

ATP2211

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Yes.
I think they are putting every stuff that disintegrates the moral values of our society.

Just showing rubbish stuff and filling rubbish in the minds of people, without adding a pich of real face of the ociety.

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 21 October 2008 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
LOL! WOW! Everybody's opinion is so justified and Idefinietly respect that! See this is why I love IF, most of the peopple here are very intelligent and have great opinions. Well, I'm not a Kekta watcher anymore. To be honest, I used to watch Kekta stuff! (But after the departure of my purani Bani and my Harshad, the name Ekta makes me wanna scream)! So, I'm not a Kekta watcher. I do watch serials, but not the Kekta ones. I think that all serials are basically the same thing, jsut different characters, actores, last names and different storylines at different times. There was this one time I was addicted to kekta stuff (Kasamh Se, KGGK, Kyun ki etc.). My dad then said that she should be banned, but now my dad is obsessed with kasamh Se and I hate it now. I know that his opinion changed. My mom on the other hand, does think that kekta stuff should be banned. She watches 1 or 2 serials but not regularly. I think that this kind of stuff (rape, marriage more than once etc.) should not be shown to children, but if they are mature enough and like it, then fine, the choice is up to their parents. But I don't think kids should get too addicted to this stuff. I do have to admit, some of the stuff they show is true (not the looking young when you're 574854793 years old and the coming back from the dead thing). Some of it is true. Just recently, KGGK impersonated a murder case, that disgusted me. They showed it in the stupidest way. This is where Ekta fails. To be honest, i respect her, she proves that women can be very sucessful independently. But I don't respect what she makes. She has this kind of a havit: Creat a show, get great actors (some not so great), make up great jodis, separate them, come back together and then when they're finally happy...BOOOM! One half is gone! I watxh Bidaai, Maarka and Kumkum. Bidaai is a good one, but sometimes they exaggerate things a lot. It deals about the skin colour issues in india, it happens commonly, but sometimes they exaggeate it. Kumkum is nice, gives us a good laugh. Maayka for me is way too exaggerated. It's crazy how they show how a mom-in law treats the daughter-in law! I only watch it because my fav. actress is in it and shes the main character. Dulhan is good too, but they show false things as well. One of Kekta's biggest known things is the dragging of the story! AAH! Its crazy! I don't think ANYONE shouldget too addicted to them, cause they know that their heart is gonna break (LIKE MINE DID TWICE)! The thing I have to praise Ekta for though is her main leads and her jodis! Her jodis are really cute and her main leads are adorable! So, I'd advise people who are emotional to not watch these.If anyone doesn't like, then dont watch it. ALL MY& OPINION, NO OFFENSE INTENDED! LOL! My longest IF post EVERR!

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged
why should ekta kapoor's serial should be banned??? every production house is free to make their serial just because ekta kapoor is making her many serial that is being watched by the public doesn't mean that it should be banned. people are welcome to watch her shows and it's not like they were forced to watch her shows right.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top