Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
and her Mahabharat...its a horrid nuisense...

Aryan Vaid as Arjun... 🤢
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ekta's serials have no logic, no sense, no characterization, no story , its nothing just waste of time n all lies n deception, as it is this world is full of problems, the least the tv ppl can do us a favour and show us something that can make us happy, and not make us more depressed.....PLz Ban k-sagas, and thanks for this topic, you did a wise thing opening this thread........ 😊
ketaki_ry thumbnail
Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

Should ekta's k-sagas be banned?

I say put that kekta female in jail and throw away the keys and ban her production house permanently. This female is aiding, abetting and expediting the decay of the moral values of the Indian Society. 😡

yup. agree here.

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If one doesnt like it and wants to protest againest best way is to just not watch it.
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luna_lovegood

and her Mahabharat...its a horrid nuisense...

Aryan Vaid as Arjun... 🤢

I hope he is not singing Tere Mere Sapaney Ubb Ek Rung Hain to Draupadi in Kektas version of Mahabharat.  Dead
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yups I wish it could be banned and some sensible family serials could be made . but we all know this wish will only remain a wish and she will continue to grow more richer n bossier as no one can ban her .
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am in agreement with BBji.

Did anyone catch Ekta K on KWK?????

She is spreading virus via her serials.

God having so much money girl can't get her teeth fixed??  Ekta I am hoping you will read my post. 😜

She picks Ram over Hiten for being sexy looking man on TV Shocked Ermm Confused  She must like Big man 🥰
Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: instantkhichdi

Should ekta capur's k sagas be banned?

many of the housewives might kill themselves... no you cant do that...bitching in life is a matter of birth right...

😆😆
Edited by qwertyesque - 15 years ago
babbanita thumbnail
No it is entertainment. People should be wise enough to choose what they do want to see and what they don't but I agree with bunbutt_too. ekta is ruining our moral values and culture.
chal_phek_mat thumbnail
According to what the Supreme Court of India thinks, these serials are a series of Rape's., i.e a married man having an S*x with a unmarried woman
Source -> http://publication.samachar.com/pub_article.php?id=2295637&navname=General%20&moreurl=
http://publication.samachar.com/timesofindia/general/timesofindia.php&homeurl=http://publication.samachar.com

NEW DELHI: Love-making by a married man with a woman after making her believe that he was unmarried or on the promise of marriage is rape, the Supreme Court has ruled.

"Since, he was already married, the subsequent marriage, if any, has no sanctity in law and is void ab-initio (illegal from the inception)," a bench of Justices Arijit Pasayat and P Sathasivam observed in a judgement.

The apex court rejected the argument of the convict Bhupinder Singh, an employee of the State Bank of Patiala, that since the victim Manjit Kaur had consented to sex despite knowing his marital status, the ingredients of Section 376 (rape) would not apply in his case.

In this case, a sessions court in Chandigarh had convicted and sentenced Bhupinder Singh to seven years rigorous imprisonment (RI) and a fine of Rs 10,000 on Bhupinder Singh on charges of fathering Kaur's child despite the fact that he was already married and having kids.

It was the case of the victim that she had married Singh after the latter made her believe that he was unmarried and fathered her child.

But later she came to know that he was already married and had kids through his first wife.

Singh on his part denied having married Kaur, but on the basis of the various documents, the sessions court sentenced him to seven years RI.

He appealed in the Punjab and Haryana High Court which upheld the conviction but reduced the sentence to three years on the premise that Kaur had consented to sex, knowing fully well that Singh was married.

The High Court had also ordered him to pay Rs one lakh compensation to the victim, failing which he would have to serve the original sentence imposed by the Sessions court.

Dissatisfied with the relief granted by the High Court, Singh had filed an appeal in the apex court, which rejected his plea.

If you go by this article, perhaps Ekta comes out looking a Genius, superintelligent as compared to .........................
Edited by Anuradha - 15 years ago