Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Wow Kets.. thats a great suprise for the weekend.. Must say..its great n made me all so nostalgic..These were the episodes when we all had such huge discussion round 😭 I would really hate Star Plus for this..If they have not done this we would have now watched and episode and would have been in a process of ripping apart all minute details of the episode.. We sooo much miss those days...Okies.. not gettin emotional..
It was awesome.. 👏 👏 Dunno how many hiddden talents you have 😉 😛
Guys please also comment on youtube..
ketaki_ry thumbnail
aww.. thanks guys😊

and monu! now coming from you and shrey is a great complement!! 😳

I just want chabhi back buss! star plus ppl are so tasteless 🤬 !! Its time they prove they are not as ekta's vamps.

Edited by ketaki_ry - 15 years ago
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Ekta's vamps....more like Balaji puppets...it's time to show they can do something more than just follow Balaji around.. 😡
monu_tan thumbnail
Kets..this is ur first video.. cant believe that.. 😛 😛 But truly speaking i could see wat u were thinking whie making the VM..its reflects so well..Btw, using the music in the later end of the vid was great..
And Sndy-Urmi preetam ki chavi special effects were mindblowing..Looks like u wanted to highlight that part.. 😊
ketaki_ry thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu1101

Kets..this is ur first video.. cant believe that.. 😛 😛 But truly speaking i could see wat u were thinking whie making the VM..its reflects so well..Btw, using the music in the later end of the vid was great..
And Sndy-Urmi preetam ki chavi special effects were mindblowing..Looks like u wanted to highlight that part.. 😊

😛 

u know me so well..

monu_tan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ketaki_ry

😛 

u know me so well..

of course😛😉.. Being a perfectionist am sure you would done several reruns and editing..and the video comes out exact perfect..Waiting for some more.. how about that bidai /chabhi comparison..😊😳

Nisha_07 thumbnail
yes Kets...do a Chabi/Bidai comparision....I dont know how, but I'm sure Monu has some ideas... 😛 😆
monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

yes Kets...do a Chabi/Bidai comparision....I dont know how, but I'm sure Monu has some ideas... 😛 😆

Nooo this was kets idea.. me was just reminding her..😉😆😆

ketaki_ry thumbnail
😆 bidai one.. yes that is pathetic show isnt it? bound to catch enough pathertic material in few episodes..

tho' gimme sometime.. coz no chabhi + bidaai watching = ultimate torture.

monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ketaki_ry

😆 bidai one.. yes that is pathetic show isnt it? bound to catch enough pathertic material in few episodes..

tho' gimme sometime.. coz no chabhi + bidaai watching = ultimate torture.

Yea i can understand..i was also pumped up to make a VM on Balaji serials n Chabhi POV..But got so 🤢 after watching an episode of SP's longest running serial..😆 Take ur time.. we will wait..