Food, Drinks & Recipes

***FDR: Discussion of the week*** (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged
^Thanks a lot for the recipe, di....will try it for sure! Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "***FDR: Discussion of the week*** (Page 2)" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princezna

IF-Dazzler

princezna

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged
U r always Welcm Shru dear... Hug

talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_5

What new recipe did you try recently? recently i tried with caramel pudding but it was not new for me as i had made it before. the new thing was i made it in bulk.
 the new recipe i can say i tried latest was navratna korma.

Where did u get the recipe from? caramel pudding and navratna korma, both the recipes were from a book i got from my library. since i m a student in nutrition i have a hack of those things n i try most of the recipes from the same book instead of web.

How did it turn out? both the recipes were praised quite a lot frm everyone specially my father n brother.

Will you make it again? caramel pudding is very easy n not so time consuming therefore i can make it anytime. but if i get a chance then yes for navratna korma.

Any other comments? pls cook, its very good and fun too. i love cooking n experimenting!!

Please discuss and share you views...Thanks.

FDR Dev Team

Post Reply New Post

Go to top