i think nakul is the killer

mana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

cause he is up to smething with harry and he was wearing the same snikkers like killer and black jacket as well

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashish2004 thumbnail
we will have to wait and see
*~kumudfairy~* thumbnail
don't think nukul is the killer 'cause he was wearn' style clothes while the killer that UGLY SNEAKERS. whats wid the killer???? why can't he SHOOT kk??? why is he usin a potato knife? i use that kind of knife to peel potatoes n hes gonna kill some1 wid that?
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Nakul could be the killer-its a possibility!
mana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

potatoe knife not actully i saw that years ago they use that knife for men's shave small barber shop and the killer id dumb enogh to use that knife to kill kusum

sukh thumbnail
omggggg ..........u people.😆 ðŸ˜† 
cndguju thumbnail
nakul could be the killer....except i strongly believe that someone esle is behide this all!?!?!.....though i do think nakul is linked to abhay's dissapearance and the family heirloom!?!?!.....all he wants is money money!??!?!!.....well, lets just watch and see!?!?!......ya never know!??!?!😉
dolly1211 thumbnail
Potato knife and Men's shaving knife......... man I am rolling and laughing... u guys are really funny.... 😆 😆 😆
ejaz's babe thumbnail
wow that couls happen!! hota hai hota hai...!!!!!!
BxyYqhTj91 thumbnail
Ekta had to disappear Abhay as he may be off for honeymoon (away from Kusum in real life.