OMG Ranveer finally talked??

shweta76 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
 going thru the updates ,ranvir found his sound box ,i wonder now who is gonna loose theres forevr,varun finds a voice babaji loose on ,now he is speaking ..i just wish rano to do the maunvrat for sometime on his behalfπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
finally, the guy speaks up. creatives gave him some lines out of pity. yeah rano should do the maun vrat, she is talking too much lately.
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. u guyz r hilarious..
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Did he talk?? I Mean he hasn't spoken a single word since the leap! All this time he was getting paid for standing there and looking pretty. Well maybe not pretty but whatever!

I haven't seen todays epsiode but did he finally open his mouth?? They fianlly gave him a line?

Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If he does talk, then someone please PM me and tell me if the GHANTEES sounded πŸ˜ƒ

We need the GHANTEES as they are the definite route to spiritual bliss, and unlimited power πŸ‘πŸΌ

When Ranvir speaks, it shall be one of the greatest moments of recent times in KS... all the other characters will be shocked, and Raashi will be so happy that she will do another vrat - and then Ranvir will probably resume trying to murder her again πŸ˜•

God bless.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

LMAO!!! Bechara must be sad!! Rano aur Rashi har waqt ek dusre se chipakte rehti hain. He gets no attention!!! I can't wait till he starts planning again! LOL!!I used to love his character!

lol! Rashi and her vrats! (No desrespect to vrats)

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ravi to khush ho ja πŸ˜† finally your ghantees will be played πŸ‘
Shazia Di, I will finally be pleased when the GHANTEES are heard in all of their glory πŸ˜ƒ

But you know, I keep saying that this silence is part of his master plan... a plan that has been 20 years in the making!

When he finally speaks, everyone else will be silenced... Ranvir will shock the world with the following words "I stole Walia's walking stick" 😳

And then the family will be so shocked, that each of them will end up in hospital, and Ranvir will be left as the sole owner of the Walia industry! Muhahahahaha! 😈

God bless.
tina28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Ravi u cracked me up...finally he woke up πŸ˜› 😊
Actually it's not confirmed whether he spoke today or not 😳

And therefore the devestating silence could still be continuing

My fear is that he will speak, hand out whuppins, get back to his usual ways, but then he'll get whupped himself.

Last time Santoshi Maa pushed him off a cliff... this time Maata ji will probably boot him into the amazon forest where he'll get captured by members of the lasootoo tribe. The Lasootoos will then tie up and hang him upside down from a tree before hopping around him, clapping, and chanting some form of swahili mantras.

Unlike when Santoshi Maa threw him off the cliff, there will be no one to rescue him this time 😭

The point I'm trying to make is that once the Master of the GHANTEES does speak (seriously, I think one day he will do it), after getting his way, he will get whupped like never before 😳

God bless.