Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Yeahhhhhh yuppie people i forgot to tell you my dream. My dream was about sandeep di . She completely get welll in my dream and she came to IF like before we started having so much fun here. Now im really missing my sandeep di . Please di when are u gonna completely fine and we all missing you so much jaan. KIT forum is so boring without you di . Guys this is true . I always speak truth so don't get mad at me . Sorry people. Buddy your lil sis missing you so much .Guys my half dream come true ab bus jaldi sa di bhi aa jaye .Love her so much.

Sorry mods i don't know if i did or wrong for open this topic. I feel like it to share my feelings. I hope nobody mind it.Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forgot to tell u guys!" in Kuchh Is Tara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
looks like your dream came true! i also agree that the forum was really boring without her, but i also think it was b/c people were too sad to really post too much. plus this week and a half has been real slow in KIT.

loverocks!

IF-Dazzler

loverocks!

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
yup ur dream has been granted !! she's back but its just that I hope she recovers fast so she becomes active ..... yea I was thinking about her alot

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

looks like your dream came true! i also agree that the forum was really boring without her, but i also think it was b/c people were too sad to really post too much. plus this week and a half has been real slow in KIT.

yes yupieeee wel i agree with u yaar too much sadnees thats why not it's fine sandeep di get well soon babyTongue

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by loverocks!

yup ur dream has been granted !! she's back but its just that I hope she recovers fast so she becomes active ..... yea I was thinking about her alot

Me too i hope she recover fast fast like in 1 day then like before we do fun ..we can do that really missing her so much.

Multani90

IF-Rockerz

Multani90

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Omg... Crymeri  Sania!Omg.. I don't know to say, I love you so much! Embarrassed  I missed you guys much! Don't get mad at me, I am resting, and taking my medicine on time. Love you!!!! Omg...your such a sweeto! Embarrassed muah!

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Multani90

Omg... Crymeri  Sania!Omg.. I don't know to say, I love you so much! Embarrassed  I missed you guys much! Don't get mad at me, I am resting, and taking my medicine on time. Love you!!!! Omg...your such a sweeto! Embarrassed muah!

Di now don't vry okie. Im happy u resting and talking medicine on time. Get well soon jaanu . Missing your fun jokes.Tongue Love you too.Smile

kushluv

IF-Sizzlerz

kushluv

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Multani90

omg sandy u r backCry

i m so happyCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top