Kuchh Is Tara

....::::RanKan Romantic Scenes #3::::.... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 26

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by desaigirl101

terrific scene sania

LOL thank u thank u

but your scenes was way better than mineTongueWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "....::::RanKan Romantic Scenes #3::::.... (Page 3)" in Kuchh Is Tara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desaigirl101

IF-Dazzler

desaigirl101

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
^Thanks Sania Big smile Big smile
So,I will kick off from where I left off. Wink
So,Enjoy everyone! Big smile

So I will pick up where I started - Ranbir and Kanya coming down to the breakfast table.

Ranbir picked Kanya up in his arms and walked down the stairs.

Kanya: Ranbir mujhe choro. Everyone is looking. Ranbir mujhe choro please.

Ranbir: Nahi,Kanya please aj mujhe meri Kanya key sath mun ho=ra=hey. (Kanya please today I want to be with my Kanya only)

Kanya blushed and layed her head on his shoulder for a few seconds. Everyone at the breafast table listened to every word they said and did.
Kanya then lifted her head and Ranbir stared at her while carrying her down the stairs.

Ranbir: Kanya,I love you so much! Heart

Kanya: I love you too alot Ranbir! Heart

They then just kept staring at eachother. Ranbir carried Kanya to the breakfast table and put her down. Kanya stood up fixing her salwar kameez and blushing to see everyone staring at them the whole time.

Shanya: AYAN,you see how Ranbir chachu loves Kanya chachi so Much. Ranbir Chachu even carries Kanya Chachi down the stairs just gazing in her eyes and telling her how much she loves him and you....(shanaya was cryingg the whole time) (She starts to cry louder) Your not even Romantic.

Ayan: Are chup karo Shanaya!!! Angry Angry

Aditiya Bhaiya: Ayan this is your wife please make her shut up! Oh God mood karab kardi

Ayan: Ok...Shanaya Sweety all becuz I don't show how much I love you doesn't mean I don't love you. Now Shanaya Sweety please bequiet.

Shanaya: Then say I love you to me in a romantic way.

Ayan: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! (in a sarcistic tone)

Shanaya: Okay.(she stopped crying.

Malika: Anyways,good morning

Kanya&Ranbir: Good Morning Mummyji

Ranbir pulls out a chair so can could sit in. Kanya sits and Ranbir sits really close to her on another chair. He holds her hand.

Arth: Heyyyy...Chachu you have become very romantic(sarcasticly saying this to tease ranbir)

Iva: Ya you have chachu from carrying Kanya chachi in your arms down the steps and saying I love you to her and oh ya..."Mey meri Kanya jannu key sath aj din mun ho=ra=hey" (also saying in a sarcastic and teasing way)

Ranbir: You guys heard everything?

Iva: Ya of course chachu. Everyone at the dinner table heard everything you said.

Kanya blushed while Ranbir just stared at her. Ranbir thinking....kanya looks so cute when blushing. He kept staring at her. Arth waved his hand between his eyes.

Arth: Hey,Ranbir chachu what happened. You keep staring at Kanya chachi.

Ranbir blushed: Ummmm......vo.....

BigD: Oy meri Ranbir puttar tang mut kar.
OK guys please leave comments.
Hope you enjoyed!

punjabi.princes

IF-Rockerz

punjabi.princes

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
yayy we're on the third thread now!!

great scenes guys!
continue soon Smile

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
awwwwwww Nisha you are too good
Continue plzzzzz why did u stopped it not fair bad girl Cry LOL Okay i will wait for the next part.

sweet cherry

IF-Rockerz

sweet cherry

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
dat was awesome Clap

Sallu-

IF-Dazzler

Sallu-

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
nisha dat scene was cute
continue!

NidziWidzi

IF-Rockerz

NidziWidzi

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
looved it sania tum tou both acha ff lik laiti hou! LOL

NidziWidzi

IF-Rockerz

NidziWidzi

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
and nisha ure too good man!! loved ure scenes both the bedroom and breakfats table one too plzz countine!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top