Users

Frequent Posters

Mohsin thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
thx 4 interesting updateπŸ‘
AASHISH_IN thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatmaratha

do u think all this is leading upto Ekta blaming Veena for Piyush's death.  The look on Veenas face as the episode ended seemed to indicate that.  But Rishi really rocked yesterday.  It was his best performance everπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ya I agree, culprit should be Veena that I have said earlier & posted a separate Topic " Veena- the Culprit" Coz

Remember, 2day at the end of show all frame ended on Veena.

PS: See that topic which I have posted

nandiinii thumbnail
thanks a lot 4 the wonderful update!!😊
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thnx Hardy.......

Rishi was great.........πŸ‘ Well done Shabbir.......

Kash..........No comments.........🀒  But i'm glad that ppl know her ( evil ) truth now..........

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they don't show Veena as the culprit 'cuz she CAN'T murder anyone...........

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

THX for the awesome update. I'm am overjoyed tht Rishi was of some gd use and exposed tht paronoid Kashish to all. She was everyone's ladli now she should be made to feel what it is like when ur family turn ur back on u, like what Sujal went through. Then maybe she can finally understand Sujal properly and knw how much he loves her.

I'm hoping above all tht Veena is not the culprit and Ekta has had some sense and changed the murderer to someone else, perhaps Vasu coz i could believe tht.