Page 2 Page 2

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 4:26am | IP Logged

have you noticed..aaj kal songs ke lyrics kitne ajeeb hogaye hain...Silly

for eg:

- damn...there's nobody like you.. (love the way they say "damn!! D'oh"LOL

- Pappu cant dance sala..... (lol....wat deep meaning there Wink)

- Lazy lamhe.... (perfect song for lazy ppl like me LOL)

- Aag lage aaj kal de fashion nu.... (lol...got nothing else to sing on??LOL)

and many more...

Share your views / comments on this...

Do you enjoy such lyrics?

Is the music more important to you or the wordings?

for me...i love all the songs above.....music acha hona chahiye....baki sab chalta hai....even Dard-e-disco..Dancing

What do you think ? ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aaj kal ke songs..." in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 5:16am | IP Logged
woww starry gud one dear
i want gud music with gud lyrics
pehle pyaar ibaadat puja hua karta tha aajakal ishq kambakht ho gaya hai
hey ganpat chal daru la............ab isko kya kahenge n kids these days r enjoying them wot a pity
i personally dont like saala and all other slang typo lyics

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged

^I totally agree with u Jhumi di!

Personaly, I hate songs with bad lyrics....like the new song from the movie mission istanbul called "mission mission"...... if u listen to it, they have used bad words in it!! then, in some poor cities, people dont know what those bad words mean and then sometimes they use it in their conversations!! Ouch I think thats just sad......

I prefer songs with fun music and good lyrics! Embarrassed 

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
haan yaar starry...kaise kaise geet bante hai..but to be frank sometimes i enjoy them..coz of the music or singers etc.

i like Lazy lamhe, pappu can't dance..
but yeh jhum is also right..i don't think words as saala should be used...?

shru: i haven't heard th songs from mission so good...but if they used bad words.....very bad Confused

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 1:17am | IP Logged
oh shru is dat so ab to sunna hi padega actually i dont like bad lyrics songs isiliye sunne ki zehmat hi nahi uthati n dont let my kids listen too cuz they wont know wot is gud n bad but aisa bhi nahi hai ki gud songs nahi bante taare zameen par songs r fabulous some of da songs dese days have gud lyrics but picturization is hell so b4 letting da kids watch or listen parents make sure ki sab thik toh hai na kya zamana aa gaya hai hahahaha pehle if kids gaane sunte the parents used to feel proud ki bacha kuch acha kar raha but aajkal to aisa bhi nahi hai

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 3:34am | IP Logged
ab itne bhi bure nahi hote lyrics Embarrassed ...other than the bad words like "saala"..i dont mind other funky lyrics... LOL LOL

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

shru: i haven't heard th songs from mission so good...but if they used bad words.....very bad Confused

yeah....the song had very bad words including the "f" word...u know what i mean, right?? nd they have also used this other bad word...i cant say it here though! but when u listen to it, u will hear it in the begining nd throughout the song

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shijhu

oh shru is dat so ab to sunna hi padega actually i dont like bad lyrics songs isiliye sunne ki zehmat hi nahi uthati n dont let my kids listen too cuz they wont know wot is gud n bad but aisa bhi nahi hai ki gud songs nahi bante taare zameen par songs r fabulous some of da songs dese days have gud lyrics but picturization is hell so b4 letting da kids watch or listen parents make sure ki sab thik toh hai na kya zamana aa gaya hai hahahaha pehle if kids gaane sunte the parents used to feel proud ki bacha kuch acha kar raha but aajkal to aisa bhi nahi hai

yeah....I agree songs from Taare zameen par are very nice!! and most of the songs these days are fun to listen to..like the kismat konnection title song...its really good! Embarrassed 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top