salaam namaste with garam masala

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

raj_sahil

Goldie

raj_sahil

Posted: 29 September 2005 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Winksalaam namaste,

hy 2 all the fans of ba babh aur baby i my self shoaib karanjeet sahil & this is my very 1st message 2 all of u i am a big fan of saarrthi & miilee & i watch thme every day + i like this serial too now i think some thing like 3weeks ago i started watch this & i find it really very nice trust ok.

well my plans r 2 post the updates here too 4 the serial ok i hope u all will like it too muchWink.

bye

shoaib karanjeet sahil

dubai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "salaam namaste with garam masala" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Life for Rent

Goldie

Life for Rent

Posted: 29 September 2005 at 8:24am | IP Logged
as far as i concern ejaj_crazy is currently updating the serial...........so its better have one person doing it..hope u dont mind

cutiepie

IF-Dazzler

cutiepie

Posted: 30 September 2005 at 4:34am | IP Logged
they both can do it,i mean we should have two updaters as one can have his exams coming or stuff like that!!and no one would like it without updates and it will cause a problem!!

Life for Rent

Goldie

Life for Rent

Posted: 30 September 2005 at 5:54am | IP Logged
thn its ok.. bt im nt sure is DUBIE and india is in the same episods Confused

raj_sahil

Goldie

raj_sahil

Posted: 30 September 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Smilesalaam namaste with garam masala,

1st hope u all r f9 & cool & even enjoying ur lifes & the site too ok.

2nd 2 (life for rent) yaar it not much different of time here in mumbai & dubai, + the episode it's the same they show 1st in india & then in uae ok.

thankx for allow me 2 post the updates .

bye

shoaib karanjeet sahil

dubai

cutiepie

IF-Dazzler

cutiepie

Posted: 30 September 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
its ok raj Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top