Piya Ka Ghar

New man in Narayani's (Rim Jhim) life!

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
(12 January 2005 6:00 pm)
New man in Narayani's life!

BY VICKEY LALWANI

Piya Ka Ghar co-star Gaurav Chopra is the latest man in Narayani Shastri's life.

Narayani as Rimzim in Piya ka Ghar with Vishal who plays Avinash

When questioned, the dusky babe admitted, "Yes, Gaurav is my boyfriend. But at this point of time, I am not saying that I am getting married to him." Fair enough. But could she throw more light on why she split with Anuj Saxena? "No more about my personal life. Let's talk about my work," she retorts.

On Monday, she returns to Kkusum; as Taashu. "I will use my son as a tool to screw up everyone's life in the serial," she confides. Her son, for the uninitiated, will be Trishul, Akashdeep Saigal in real life, who exited Kyunki.. recently.

And just while her personal life is going great guns, Gaurav who plays Prem in Zee's Piya Ka Ghar, will be shooting her in the next episode! No fears though, Narayani will weather the shoot out smoothly. But watch out for some more fireworks in the near future - sources tell us Narayani, who plays Rimzim in the serial, will eventually kill her husband Avinash!

Right now however, Narayani has no such troubles in her real life. She made an appearance with Gaurav at Shweta and Manav Gohil's wedding reception last month. Here's wishing the duo the best of happiness!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ejaz's babe thumbnail
wow so whats the anuj saxena part about?
shahidlover24 thumbnail
ya i'm also confused bout the anuj saxena part cuz i thought he was happily married 😕

anyways, thx for sharing!

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Grapewine said at that time that anuj saksena and narayani had a small affair during the early part kksum. She was Tashu anuj's first wife in the serial.
x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
ANUTHA AVINASH.. they showed in thaa aadd :S
sunshine87 thumbnail

I never heard about Anuj and Narayani either...