article: How many more characters

Anashah1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
How many more characters will Kyunki…see?

by Vidhya Krishnan

Jun 17, 2008, Bangalore  

Just when we thought that the show wouldn't bring in any more fresh set of 'similar looking heroines' and that post Smriti Irani and the latest kid, Yash Pandit, Balaji camp was done with their summer's quota of launching stars, we get a release from the channel announcing the latest kitty in the Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi daily soap.

Unveiling the latest enteran, Twinkle Bajpai - who is all set to play the character of Vaidehi. In the soap, she will marry Lakshya (Yash Pandit) under the most unforeseen circumstances. High suspense and high voltage drama…

A finalist on the reality television music competition show, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2005 and now an important role in Balaji's Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, we caught up with Twinkle to get her stint on her character.

"I am not briefed much about my role but I know that I play a sweet, innocent, middle class girl. I didn't expect when I got a call from the Balaji House asking me to play this role and I instantly agreed. But just the thought to be a part of the biggest soap, Balaji's Kyunki…itself feels great and of course my role is performance oriented. The shooting has already begun". By the sound of it, looks like Balaji's found another loyalist. They have had their fingers burnt one too many times.

She adds, "I will not consider this as a jump from singing. I am very much into singing and have that as my priority. Just that I like venturing into lot of things and experiment on my creativity. In fact I am also doing a reality dance show apart from this one. And I strongly believe in staying focused and giving my fullest to whatever I take up".

In the madness and mayhem of the daily soap, we sure hope that Twinkle does not veer away from her first love – singing.

http://www.tellywatch.com/Telly_News/Twinkle_Bajpai_Kyunki_S aas_Bhi_Kabhi_Bahu_thi/June-17-2008/Twinkle_Bajpai_entry_Vai dehi_Kyunki_Saas_Bhi_Kabhi_Bahu__hi_.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
t4s - she's gr8! Hope to hear some songs from her as well and looking forward to her on 'Kaun Jeete Ka Bollywood Ka Ticket'