Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ LIVE IT UP ~ Pg.71 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 152

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged
hey you guys! congratz on the 22nd, fc!

ive been inactive but im back! Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ LIVE IT UP ~ Pg.71 (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S_Sara

Originally posted by delo

Sara...Ok...I was actually scared ki maine kya kar diya...As I was doing it all my myself today....Hmm ya we do relate all the FC's to Harsh...But this one goes for all the members...cause its the members also who make the FC.....Am I making any sense????LOLAnd maybe I am telling Harsh too...''Is pal ko jee le''Wink

aaah i see!alright thn members, live it up!! Big smile

as for the highlighted part i wonder wht tht means...Evil Smile LOL

I am getting more and more confused now...LOL

Hmm chalo let me explain..

I am saying Harsh ki enjoy this phase of work..popularity...something u have always wantedEmbarrassed

Haila...No one has every analysed the titles this way..Am scared of u nowLOLLOLLOL

Edited by delo - 30 June 2008 at 11:15am

S_Sara

Goldie

S_Sara

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sidrah fariq

gosh the new precap is crappy

Lalit meets an accident. Prem-Heer go to meet him. Lalit asks Heer to return his son back. What will Heer do now?

oh god wht is goin on Ouch

Ewww this is so typically filmy..

Now Heer will try to do things which wud create problems b/w Heer and Prem and then Prem will go back...

Omgg what am I saying....Lekin this might happen...

Now the drama beginsOuch

Arghhhh!is tht really the new precap???

oh lord phir wahi ghisa pita game shuru!

for once...just once i would like a tele soap where the boy-girl unite n THN face all the problems together...i mean have troubles galore by all means...20 new probs every day if u want even thought its not realistic but show unity between the couple n develop the show based on them standing together to face wht ever may come...

but we have problems tht come only to separate the two...thn they get together...thn a new prob...separate....thn get bk again...new problem...separate...together again... n so the absurd cycle continues!!

jedi_girl

Goldie

jedi_girl

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sidrah fariq

gosh the new precap is crappy

Lalit meets an accident. Prem-Heer go to meet him. Lalit asks Heer to return his son back. What will Heer do now?

oh god wht is goin on Ouch

Hello all!Smile

Yaar Siddy these creatives seriously have a special talent to make depressing precaps. Kab tak yeh Lallu uncle kabab mein haddi rahega? I just hope for the day he realises who Heer is. Then I won't mind the million zooms they do in dramatic scenesLOL

Daisy, the new FC rocks! Love it!Big smile

S_Sara

Goldie

S_Sara

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged

I am getting more and more confused now...LOL

Hmm chalo let me explain..

I am saying Harsh ki enjoy this phase of work..popularity...something u have always wantedEmbarrassed

Haila...No one has every analysed the titles this way..Am scared of u nowLOLLOLLOL

oh acha itna innocent sa meaning tha tumhara daisy...sorry ignore me thn...my imagination gets carried away sometimes! LOL

hahahahah am a stickler for detail Big smile

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Hmm the promo suggests that Heer will do something which will take her apart from Prem

Gosh more heart breaking scenes now

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Ewww this is so typically filmy..

Now Heer will try to do things which wud create problems b/w Heer and Prem and then Prem will go back...

Omgg what am I saying....Lekin this might happen...

Now the drama beginsOuch

ohh i hope she doesnt hurt prem deliberatli in the process..yaar dey hav onli started deir life together..how can dese kinda thngs crop in...Ouch..prem will break down if heer leaves him and dats fr sure.

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Hmm the promo suggests that Heer will do something which will take her apart from Prem

Gosh more heart breaking scenes now

ye i know! Cry man, when will lalit discover teh truth that heers his best friends daughter Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top