Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ LIVE IT UP ~ Pg.71 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 152

S_Sara

Goldie

S_Sara

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by delo

I read ur PM...I will reply to it tomorrow...sure no prob!looking frwd 2 it!

I lovedd the last line..oh yeh last mai toh maine 'luv u' likha tha...tumhain itna pasand aya...yday u wanted me to woo u, 2day i gave u my luv, theekh hai na??Wink ohk am kidding i know u didnt mean tht one!

Haila...Kya hua theme ko..Even I am doubting now...what have I made...Is it looking or sounding senti or weird..pls lemme know..I will change itLOL no nooo!am so dumb u wont believe it, ive just looked it over again n id just assumed the first bit u had made was the generic bit tht goes in every FC so i skimmed it...came to the end of pg 1 n thought hold on a second...is mai theme kahan hain! LOL

nope its fantabulous the way it is!live it up is good!but dont u want to link up the writing to harshad?as in how the theme relates to him??or is tht an assumption tht the living it up is for him...

I just thought the theme as ''Is pal ko jee le '' types...oh this line reminds me off....'hum hain is pal yahan, jane hoon kaal kahan' ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ LIVE IT UP ~ Pg.71 (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sidrah fariq

Hey daisy

I dont know why were u being so skeptic about the FC yaar..I LOVE it..love the writings especialli...the work is very etheral and niceli put up..also loved the fact tht u guys finali changed the font color of the members..i was wonderin why aent they changin tht..hehe..like the new pink.purple shadeBig smileClapClap ...i can go gaga over other nitty griitties as well...lols likedd da siggies on the front..especial the how can u resist so muh hottness one..and ya nice gesture...gettn messages frm the fans n conveyn em thru...

all in all..the outlook is amazin... congrats people..wooott woottt..its the 22nd one...i cant wait for the silver jubilee nowTongue

Thanks Sidra...Its a tedious job to change fonts and all....Next time I will make it even more different okLOL

And I am glad u liked itBig smile

S_Sara

Goldie

S_Sara

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged

nans i havent seen the epi...pls do so if u can!Big smile

am talking 2 u after a long time na!hope ure well!

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged
gosh the new precap is crappy

Lalit meets an accident. Prem-Heer go to meet him. Lalit asks Heer to return his son back. What will Heer do now?

oh god wht is goin on Ouch

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Sara...Ok...I was actually scared ki maine kya kar diya...As I was doing it all my myself today....Hmm ya we do relate all the FC's to Harsh...But this one goes for all the members...cause its the members also who make the FC.....Am I making any sense????LOLAnd maybe I am telling Harsh too...''Is pal ko jee le''Wink

Hey Nandini...Thanks...and ya do post the video links

Mehndi...No need to say thanks yaar...Only u make Prem siggies for us...No one else does...And I love ur creations...So I have to use themEmbarrassed

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sidrah fariq

gosh the new precap is crappy

Lalit meets an accident. Prem-Heer go to meet him. Lalit asks Heer to return his son back. What will Heer do now?

oh god wht is goin on Ouch

Ewww this is so typically filmy..

Now Heer will try to do things which wud create problems b/w Heer and Prem and then Prem will go back...

Omgg what am I saying....Lekin this might happen...

Now the drama beginsOuch

S_Sara

Goldie

S_Sara

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delo

Sara...Ok...I was actually scared ki maine kya kar diya...As I was doing it all my myself today....Hmm ya we do relate all the FC's to Harsh...But this one goes for all the members...cause its the members also who make the FC.....Am I making any sense????LOLAnd maybe I am telling Harsh too...''Is pal ko jee le''Wink

aaah i see!alright thn members, live it up!! Big smile

as for the highlighted part i wonder wht tht means...Evil Smile LOL

nandini27

IF-Sizzlerz

nandini27

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Post Reply New Post

Go to top