Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ LIVE IT UP ~ Pg.71 (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 152

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Joined: 23 April 2005

Posts: 5754

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delo

Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

yes ji... agree with you... we should talk something light to enliven our spirits..

Where were you delo? believe it or not..i missed seeing you on the FC today...

Yes we shud atleast keep our FC different from the forums...I dont like that kind of sad environment here...

Well was stuck in some work...Lets hope we finish this FC soon

And are u guys planning to watch the show today??

I think I will watch it... I mean for Harshad, I will watch it... Hope they show him today... LOL

Delo, not to worry..this FC should finish by the time the episode goes on air...

Friends - want me to give you guys running commentary today?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ LIVE IT UP ~ Pg.71 (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Joined: 02 August 2005

Posts: 13186

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 5:47am | IP Logged
haila abhi tak FC khatam nahin hua LOL LOL

it is indeed the slowest FC ever LOL

chalo koi hai 2 do the honours with me of closing this FC Big smilehelloooo koi hai Tongue

priya Big smile

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Joined: 02 August 2005

Posts: 13186

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 5:49am | IP Logged

TRP chart for yesterday i was right it is at no 2 Big smile only cause of harshad Clap Clap Clap

all credit goes 2 xo4515 for the chartBig smile


Rank
TV Channel
Timeband (IST)
1. Star Plus 2100-2130
Bidai

2. Star Plus 2030-2100
kis desh

3. Star Plus 2230-2300
kyunki

4. Star Plus 2130-2200
kasturi

5. Star Plus 2000-2030
raja kii

6. Star Plus 2200-2230
kggk

7. Zee TV 2000-2030
dulhaan

8. Star Plus 1330-1400
humari devrani

9. Star Plus 2300-2330
kayamat

10. NDTVImagine 2130-2200
ramayan

priya Big smile



Edited by bellle4u - 10 July 2008 at 5:51am

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Joined: 14 June 2005

Posts: 11176

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Okies dere were some very cute moments..if u guys noticed. Wink LOL raksh noticed dem and i onli verified ROFL

1. You know when gay3 is thanking heer fr savn her suhag...almost immediateli prem places his hand on her...as if telln her she need not thank heer...omg.dat was so apt..thankin heer is like thankn prem Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed

2. When they hug gaya3, if yu guys observe closeli..prem's hand lay beneath thtt of heers Embarrassed Embarrassed ....on the right of gaya3 LOL

3, Ofcourse the way prem goes on his knees..his head down fr a brisk 5 secs b4 finalli raisin his face up to propose the gurl he loved was beautiful!!!..for me tht was da highlite..it cud not hav been any better Tongue

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Joined: 02 August 2005

Posts: 13186

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sidrah fariq

Okies dere were some very cute moments..if u guys noticed. Wink LOL raksh noticed dem and i onli verified ROFL

1. You know when gay3 is thanking heer fr savn her suhag...almost immediateli prem places his hand on her...as if telln her she need not thank heer...omg.dat was so apt..thankin heer is like thankn prem Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed

2. When they hug gaya3, if yu guys observe closeli..prem's hand lay beneath thtt of heers Embarrassed Embarrassed ....on the right of gaya3 LOL

3, Ofcourse the way prem goes on his knees..his head down fr a brisk 5 secs b4 finalli raisin his face up to propose the gurl he loved was beautiful!!!..for me tht was da highlite..it cud not hav been any better Tongue

siddy tell me the proposal was sooooooo cute haan Winkwaise manna padega on the spot itna accha proposal toh prem hii taiyaar kar sakta haiEmbarrassed

taklu jap bhunkar bhag hayaLOLDJ talking abt TimbaktuLOLdo they read our post that wewant taklu n DJ 2 go on lifelong honeymoonLOL

waise savere kahan bhaag gayee thi haan Confused

priyaBig smile

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Joined: 14 June 2005

Posts: 11176

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

siddy tell me the proposal was sooooooo cute haan Winkwaise manna padega on the spot itna accha proposal toh prem hii taiyaar kar sakta haiEmbarrassed

taklu jap bhunkar bhag hayaLOLDJ talking abt TimbaktuLOLdo they read our post that wewant taklu n DJ 2 go on lifelong honeymoonLOL

waise savere kahan bhaag gayee thi haan Confused

priyaBig smile



lol saverey i ran away from dis plx..i went to the forum..it ws very upsettin there..i cam down here..it was upsettin here as wel..i decided i needed a break so i went for a nice earli morning sleep...hahah ever heard of any suh nap ROFL

oh gosh..ya dis lalit juneja is gettin on my lastt nerves..dat dud will seriousli repent..he will repent biiig time and i hope its nt tooo late by den...the proposal bending down was fab...it cud not hav been any better..heer is soo luckiiiiiWinkLOLLOL

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Joined: 02 August 2005

Posts: 13186

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidrah fariq

Originally posted by bellle4u

siddy tell me the proposal was sooooooo cute haan Winkwaise manna padega on the spot itna accha proposal toh prem hii taiyaar kar sakta haiEmbarrassed

taklu jap bhunkar bhag hayaLOLDJ talking abt TimbaktuLOLdo they read our post that wewant taklu n DJ 2 go on lifelong honeymoonLOL

waise savere kahan bhaag gayee thi haan Confused

priyaBig smile



lol saverey i ran away from dis plx..i went to the forum..it ws very upsettin there..i cam down here..it was upsettin here as wel..i decided i needed a break so i went for a nice earli morning sleep...hahah ever heard of any suh nap ROFL

oh gosh..ya dis lalit juneja is gettin on my lastt nerves..dat dud will seriousli repent..he will repent biiig time and i hope its nt tooo late by den...the proposal bending down was fab...it cud not hav been any better..heer is soo luckiiiiiWinkLOLLOL

i was all ready with good speech taki tera mood acch ho jaye par tu hii bhaag gayeeLOLLOLanyways i m glad atleast now u r in better moodBig smile

yup i m also hoping that better not be late taklu should know the truthConfusedwaise next week prem n heer will part ways by their mutual decision hope tab taklu ko akal aa jayeWinkthe only guy 2 be worried abt is 3C kahin woh heer ke pati banne ka competition jeet na jayeLOLthere r 3 competitors prem,MM n 3CLOL

gayatri ka naya naam "superwoman 2008"Tongue

priyaBig smile

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Joined: 14 June 2005

Posts: 11176

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

i was all ready with good speech taki tera mood acch ho jaye par tu hii bhaag gayeeLOLLOLanyways i m glad atleast now u r in better moodBig smile

yup i m also hoping that better not be late taklu should know the truthConfusedwaise next week prem n heer will part ways by their mutual decision hope tab taklu ko akal aa jayeWinkthe only guy 2 be worried abt is 3C kahin woh heer ke pati banne ka competition jeet na jayeLOLthere r 3 competitors prem,MM n 3CLOL

gayatri ka naya naam "superwoman 2008"Tongue

priyaBig smile



super woman 2008 ROFL..apt...she has to be a superwoman fr bearing tht freak all her life..seriousliOuch

i dont fink premeer will separate..i doubt tht happenin..kaisey smjahoonLOLLOLLOL..i wudnt believe thtLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
::Harshad Chopda FC: Perspective::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Payal- 1195 31319 21 January 2010 at 5:57am
By -vandy-
::Harshad Chopda's FC - Winter Wonderland: *pg 75*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

-Payal- 1205 26400 13 January 2010 at 11:14pm
By alka91
*^Harshad Chopda FC*^* Fan Interactive Special-p33

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

OGX2010 1197 32136 26 July 2009 at 10:08pm
By -Frozen-
^~Harshad Chopda FC^~Curtain Raiser (pg 95-SPA)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

OGX2010 1198 38486 14 June 2009 at 1:44pm
By Jyotix
~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-funnfrolic- 1196 40221 05 May 2009 at 10:09am
By heena_mehta

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.