Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ LIVE IT UP ~ Pg.71 (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 152

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

Originally posted by IndianPari

Still the same day for me, Sid, so still feel the same, though I just responded to Estee's post, and some of the funny things she said lightened my mood a little...otherwise, still sulking over the loss of THE Prem....

hii indian pariBig smile

cum on cheer  up dear,i know its annoying but stillSmile

just understand prem he always said that in between a son n a lover, a son will win n that is wht is happening the son is overpowering the loverOuchits unfair 2 heer but i think now both will mutually decide n part  their ways,lekin jyada din tak dur nahin reh payengeinEmbarrassedbe positiveBig smile

priyaBig smile

Hi Priya, I'm Payal...nice to meet you.

Prem also said "meri wafa kuch aisi hai jo koi bhi rishte ko tod ke bahar aa sakti hai"...that was MY Prem...THE Prem...and I miss him! 

Undoubtedly, their parting of ways will be a mutual decision...I just hope in the meantime, Ekta doesn't decide to marry them of and get them divored 2/3 times before they Unite again...

Anyway, off to bed now...hopefully I'll feel differently in the morning.  Have a great day ladies! :)

Love,
~Payal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ LIVE IT UP ~ Pg.71 (Page 147)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lrl rocks

IF-Rockerz

lrl rocks

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabo24

May I join? Embarrassed I'm a big fan of Harshad Chopra, LOL I consider him my brother!! Embarrassed BTW, great FC, love the first page! Oh and I'm Shabo, call me Shabz, I already see a lot of familiar names! Big smile
welcome 2 harsh fc Embarrassedbut his name is harshad chopda not chopra..hahhahaLOLWink

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Still the same day for me, Sid, so still feel the same, though I just responded to Estee's post, and some of the funny things she said lightened my mood a little...otherwise, still sulking over the loss of THE Prem....

hii indian pariBig smile

cum on cheer  up dear,i know its annoying but stillSmile

just understand prem he always said that in between a son n a lover, a son will win n that is wht is happening the son is overpowering the loverOuchits unfair 2 heer but i think now both will mutually decide n part  their ways,lekin jyada din tak dur nahin reh payengeinEmbarrassedbe positiveBig smile

priyaBig smile

Hi Priya, I'm Payal...nice to meet you.

Prem also said "meri wafa kuch aisi hai jo koi bhi rishte ko tod ke bahar aa sakti hai"...that was MY Prem...THE Prem...and I miss him! 

Undoubtedly, their parting of ways will be a mutual decision...I just hope in the meantime, Ekta doesn't decide to marry them of and get them divored 2/3 times before they Unite again...

Anyway, off to bed now...hopefully I'll feel differently in the morning.  Have a great day ladies! :)

Love,
~Payal

hey payal,nice 2 meet u 2Big smile

yes prem siad that but that time he did'nyt knew taklu would be so stubborn gayatri had said ke she will talk 2 taklu n he will get married 2 the person he lovesTongueonly feel bad for heer its unfair 2 her,but its her fault also she should just say she is ballu's daughter now that she knows DJ's truth why is she still hiding the truthOuch

yes they will part ways on their mutual decisionsOuchlekin the only worrying thing is 3C he is still lurking aroundConfused

goodnite,sweet dreamsBig smilebyeSmile

priyaBig smile

Edited by bellle4u - 09 July 2008 at 11:00pm

lrl rocks

IF-Rockerz

lrl rocks

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
yesterday epi prem was 2 good Clap Clap i liked the prem dialouges Clap Clap Clap amazing perfomanced by harsh Embarrassed

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lrl rocks

yesterday epi prem was 2 good Clap Clap i liked the prem dialouges Clap Clap Clap amazing perfomanced by harsh Embarrassed

yes vaishu prem was amazing  but hate seeing him cryingOuchshedding so much tearsCry

a son is winning over a lover,i m sure prem n heer will part their waysOuch

priyaBig smile

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 1:34am | IP Logged
The state of the forum is depressing me. Sopmebody please motivate me to watch kis desh today.

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

The state of the forum is depressing me. Sopmebody please motivate me to watch kis desh today.

everyone's state is depressing..ths time toh even the FC has not been sparedOuch..i didnt read ur critical analysis..exactli wht i needed after a sorry episode..bt am feelin better now...read estee's post she revitalized my faith in prem and i am gona quote the good parts here...Embarrassed

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sidrah fariq

Hey guys

Morning..
Is everyone bak to their senses and does anyone have anyfin positive to say..i went to the forum and its depressing there and its no less depressing here either..for tthe first time ever i se that the FC has also lost t Ouch Cry and now i am loosing it Cry Cry Cry

hey siddyBig smile

goodmorningBig smilenahi FC is not losing it we will keep it alive with our blaberingsLOL

dekha these destructives, copy us ,yesterday DJ Timbaktu kii baat kar rahi thiROFL

priyaBig smile

I just read a few posts up dere..and am nt sure if dey gave me positive vibes.......its plain depressing...i hope to hear positive things abt Prem from now on never the less..WinkLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top