Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   

~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ LIVE IT UP ~ Pg.71 (Page 145)

nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Joined: 30 December 2006
Posts: 10261

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by IndianPari

Originally posted by nandini90

okk....now now...first of all i need yu all to relax...and think of prem's state.......if i was in his place shaayad i wud have done the same.....sachchi mein....i think now its time prem make his ullu lallu realise tht he loves heer the same way he loves his family........he needs to convince lallu tht heer is the best for him.....

aur haaan...we shudnt 4get preet-meher...they r meant to be 2gether...if they need to be 2gther premeer need to be........get it.....haha..waise.....once MM truth cums out...ULLU will feel guilty for sure...we shudnt 4get tht paagal naaa......

and am sure once MM truth cums out many things will sort out.......

and RR - he's here to create problems FOR premeer and NOT BTW premeer...got it??!!!...he'll be kind of helping out premeer cum closer.....i mean...hehe..yu know......

waise....chill now....the show surely is dragging...but then..tanda ho jao....coca cola bejoon??!!!

luv nans


Thanks Nans...your post made me realize I'm bringing the forums negativity to the FC...

But, I just can't seem to think positively today...I don't have it in me...

In any event, aap ke muh mein ghee shakar...hope what you say is true, and, thanks for being positive through it all...Hug - but forgive me if I can't feel the same way...
Just don't have the strength today.  I feel we've lost Prem...and if his character has been altered, then I dunno if I have it in me to keep watching the show. Ouch

Love,
~P

oh no payal...u and rakshu feeling -ve...mujhe bahut bura lag raha hai....plsss...dont loose hope so soon like tht.....premeer...its not even a week since they shifted...and how can they seperate soo soon??!!...i mean..plss.....be +ve yaar...i was so happy to see ur post last day and the day b4 tht also...par aaj sab ko achanak kya ho gaya??!!!.....

common......dont let go like tht....aise haar nahi maanthe.....its just the whole set is shocked and upset by the demise of garry sir..thts y all this is happening.......have faith...everything'll be alrite..

luv nans

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Joined: 04 July 2006
Posts: 6977

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 1:33pm | IP Logged


Misty,

I'm blown away by your conclusive analysis...I absolutely agree with each and every word you've written. Will comment in the forum...that place needs something like this...

Hats off! And THANK YOU for writing out what we are all feeling so wonderfully!

Love,
~Payal
-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Joined: 04 July 2006
Posts: 6977

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandini90

Originally posted by IndianPari

Originally posted by nandini90

okk....now now...first of all i need yu all to relax...and think of prem's state.......if i was in his place shaayad i wud have done the same.....sachchi mein....i think now its time prem make his ullu lallu realise tht he loves heer the same way he loves his family........he needs to convince lallu tht heer is the best for him.....

aur haaan...we shudnt 4get preet-meher...they r meant to be 2gether...if they need to be 2gther premeer need to be........get it.....haha..waise.....once MM truth cums out...ULLU will feel guilty for sure...we shudnt 4get tht paagal naaa......

and am sure once MM truth cums out many things will sort out.......

and RR - he's here to create problems FOR premeer and NOT BTW premeer...got it??!!!...he'll be kind of helping out premeer cum closer.....i mean...hehe..yu know......

waise....chill now....the show surely is dragging...but then..tanda ho jao....coca cola bejoon??!!!

luv nans


Thanks Nans...your post made me realize I'm bringing the forums negativity to the FC...

But, I just can't seem to think positively today...I don't have it in me...

In any event, aap ke muh mein ghee shakar...hope what you say is true, and, thanks for being positive through it all...Hug - but forgive me if I can't feel the same way...
Just don't have the strength today.  I feel we've lost Prem...and if his character has been altered, then I dunno if I have it in me to keep watching the show. Ouch

Love,
~P

oh no payal...u and rakshu feeling -ve...mujhe bahut bura lag raha hai....plsss...dont loose hope so soon like tht.....premeer...its not even a week since they shifted...and how can they seperate soo soon??!!...i mean..plss.....be +ve yaar...i was so happy to see ur post last day and the day b4 tht also...par aaj sab ko achanak kya ho gaya??!!!.....

common......dont let go like tht....aise haar nahi maanthe.....its just the whole set is shocked and upset by the demise of garry sir..thts y all this is happening.......have faith...everything'll be alrite..

luv nans



I'm sorry Nans!  I know, I never wanted to bring such negativity, but I just don't see the silver lining.  Just read Misty's critical analysis, and I agree with every word....everything just seems so scattered now...we've lost the essence of the characters and the originality of the plot...

Yesterday, I had some home, but now, I just feel like we've lost the beauty of it.  I was weary about getting into an Ekta soap...the only thing that attracted me was Prem's Character and Premeer's chemistry.  Now I feel as though I made a mistake by even giving it a chance.  Confused

I promise to try to shake the negativity...'til then, I don't think I should post anymore - I'm only ruining the mood...

Ouch

Love,
~P
-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Joined: 23 April 2005
Posts: 5755

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by IndianPari



Misty,

I'm blown away by your conclusive analysis...I absolutely agree with each and every word you've written. Will comment in the forum...that place needs something like this...

Hats off! And THANK YOU for writing out what we are all feeling so wonderfully!

Love,
~Payal

you welcome... but its such a bekhanda analysis....LOLLOL Post your comments here only yaar, i have lost the old link... plus this is the new edited version that i posted hereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Joined: 23 April 2005
Posts: 5755

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
This is something else that i just posted on the forum today as i felt the forum could do with this post... I am not sure how many will reply there or whether any one would reply or not. Posting it here for your comments...

Gary Bhinder : A Director Par Excellence

A success of the serial is not only dependent on the actors enacting the role but is also largely dependent on the crew behind the scenes. The director essentially has a large role to play in keeping his flock together.

That the flock of kis desh is a united lot and the team spirit says it all, it just shows on TV. The success of kis desh to a large extent goes to its director Mr Gary Bhinder.

His sudden demise has indeed a left a void in the hearts of all, a void that may perhaps never be filled. Whether it was kahani or then nimmo, be it kis desh or now mahabharat, Mr. Bhinder's Signature Style has said it all.

Kis Desh has always given us a reason to smile and now i guess , it time we showed to the cast and crew that we are with them in their moment of grief.

We, the members of the kis desh forum offer our heart felt condolescenes to the family and friends of Mr Bhinder. May god give them the courage to get over this grief and May his soul rest in peace.

I leave this post open now for us to discuss the best directed scenes of kis desh (along with what was made that scene special and unique), the ones which will remain etched in our memories for long. For me, I cant distiguish one from the other, but perhaps the scenes that will remain in my memory for long would be the confession scene of prem and heer, when prem and heer meet for the first time, the mandap scene, the rain scene when prem and heer leave the house, the mother - son scenes, the jail scene.... each of these scenes have had the eye for detail in them.
-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Joined: 04 July 2006
Posts: 6977

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

Originally posted by IndianPari



Misty,

I'm blown away by your conclusive analysis...I absolutely agree with each and every word you've written. Will comment in the forum...that place needs something like this...

Hats off! And THANK YOU for writing out what we are all feeling so wonderfully!

Love,
~Payal

you welcome... but its such a bekhanda analysis....LOLLOL Post your comments here only yaar, i have lost the old link... plus this is the new edited version that i posted hereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed



Ah, I see...in that case, will do. :)
-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Joined: 04 July 2006
Posts: 6977

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

This is something else that i just posted on the forum today as i felt the forum could do with this post... I am not sure how many will reply there or whether any one would reply or not. Posting it here for your comments...

Gary Bhinder : A Director Par Excellence

A success of the serial is not only dependent on the actors enacting the role but is also largely dependent on the crew behind the scenes. The director essentially has a large role to play in keeping his flock together.

That the flock of kis desh is a united lot and the team spirit says it all, it just shows on TV. The success of kis desh to a large extent goes to its director Mr Gary Bhinder.

His sudden demise has indeed a left a void in the hearts of all, a void that may perhaps never be filled. Whether it was kahani or then nimmo, be it kis desh or now mahabharat, Mr. Bhinder's Signature Style has said it all.

Kis Desh has always given us a reason to smile and now i guess , it time we showed to the cast and crew that we are with them in their moment of grief.

We, the members of the kis desh forum offer our heart felt condolescenes to the family and friends of Mr Bhinder. May god give them the courage to get over this grief and May his soul rest in peace.

I leave this post open now for us to discuss the best directed scenes of kis desh (along with what was made that scene special and unique), the ones which will remain etched in our memories for long. For me, I cant distiguish one from the other, but perhaps the scenes that will remain in my memory for long would be the confession scene of prem and heer, when prem and heer meet for the first time, the mandap scene, the rain scene when prem and heer leave the house, the mother - son scenes, the jail scene.... each of these scenes have had the eye for detail in them.


Here's my response from the other post in the forum:

Thanks for the post, Misty.

In all my irritation for the past week and a half, I forgot to take into consideration that Kis Desh and Its crew lost a very crucial member of the team not too long ago.

My most heartfelt apologies for not being more sensitive to the issue.

My sympathies are with Mr. Bhinder's family and friends through this difficult time.

It makes sense that Kis Desh would be facing a rough patch having lost such an important member. You've helped me regain a bit of my patience when it comes to the show (though I still feel the originality and plot have faultered - though, i believe the creatives are at fault here).

As for scenes, all the ones that you have mentioned above are paticular favorites, though I must say the scene where Prem first says "kabse dhound raha houn tumhe" is a particular favorite of mine...and of course the jail scene...and the mandap drama... oh, and mother-son scenes...I'm a sucker for those. Embarrassed

Thanks again for a beautiful post.
Love,
~Payal



Edited by IndianPari - 09 July 2008 at 2:18pm
shabo24 IF-Sizzlerz
shabo24
shabo24

Joined: 27 January 2008
Posts: 11177

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
May I join? Embarrassed I'm a big fan of Harshad Chopra, LOL I consider him my brother!! Embarrassed BTW, great FC, love the first page! Oh and I'm Shabo, call me Shabz, I already see a lot of familiar names! Big smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
::Harshad Chopda FC: Perspective::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Payal-   Replies: 1195   Views: 33039

-Payal- 1195 33039 21 January 2010 at 5:57am by -vandy-
::Harshad Chopda's FC - Winter Wonderland: *pg 75*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Payal-   Replies: 1205   Views: 28235

-Payal- 1205 28235 13 January 2010 at 11:14pm by alka91
*^Harshad Chopda FC*^* Fan Interactive Special-p33

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: OGX2010   Replies: 1197   Views: 33555

OGX2010 1197 33555 26 July 2009 at 10:08pm by -Frozen-
^~Harshad Chopda FC^~Curtain Raiser (pg 95-SPA)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: OGX2010   Replies: 1198   Views: 39836

OGX2010 1198 39836 14 June 2009 at 1:44pm by Jyotix
~~Harshad Chopda FC~~Telly Screen's Badshah

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -funnfrolic-   Replies: 1196   Views: 41649

-funnfrolic- 1196 41649 05 May 2009 at 10:09am by heena_mehta

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index