Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi di howdy,
hmm this forums bhi na.everyone is so full of -vity thoda sa epi dekhkar they think ki now everything is ruined/...sacchi i thot better to come in FC were we'll get releif frm all this....so di waiting for b haiyyu's entry in MB..hmm yeh FC khatam kab hoga..2 pgs to go and we finish with this one and come up with other..

luv atop
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Guys am leaving right now...Will be back in a couple of hours maybe...So I will come back and give the link of the new FC....U guys can reach page 150-151 and then stop..

Though I dont see that happening ๐Ÿ˜†
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hhmm bye di wasie none is there..toh how do i alone make upto 150..hehe lolz....bye come soon..transport someone here.. ๐Ÿ˜†

luv atop
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

Yes we shud atleast keep our FC different from the forums...I dont like that kind of sad environment here...

Well was stuck in some work...Lets hope we finish this FC soon

And are u guys planning to watch the show today??

I think I will watch it... I mean for Harshad, I will watch it... Hope they show him today... ๐Ÿ˜†

Delo, not to worry..this FC should finish by the time the episode goes on air...

Friends - want me to give you guys running commentary today?

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haila abhi tak FC khatam nahin hua ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

it is indeed the slowest FC ever ๐Ÿ˜†

chalo koi hai 2 do the honours with me of closing this FC ๐Ÿ˜ƒhelloooo koi hai ๐Ÿ˜›

priya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Iriss thumbnail

TRP chart for yesterday i was right it is at no 2 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ only cause of harshad ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

all credit goes 2 xo4515 for the chart๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Rank
TV Channel
Timeband (IST)
1. Star Plus 2100-2130
Bidai

2. Star Plus 2030-2100
kis desh

3. Star Plus 2230-2300
kyunki

4. Star Plus 2130-2200
kasturi

5. Star Plus 2000-2030
raja kii

6. Star Plus 2200-2230
kggk

7. Zee TV 2000-2030
dulhaan

8. Star Plus 1330-1400
humari devrani

9. Star Plus 2300-2330
kayamat

10. NDTVImagine 2130-2200
ramayan

priya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by bellle4u - 15 years ago
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okies dere were some very cute moments..if u guys noticed. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† raksh noticed dem and i onli verified ๐Ÿคฃ

1. You know when gay3 is thanking heer fr savn her suhag...almost immediateli prem places his hand on her...as if telln her she need not thank heer...omg.dat was so apt..thankin heer is like thankn prem ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

2. When they hug gaya3, if yu guys observe closeli..prem's hand lay beneath thtt of heers ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ....on the right of gaya3 ๐Ÿ˜†

3, Ofcourse the way prem goes on his knees..his head down fr a brisk 5 secs b4 finalli raisin his face up to propose the gurl he loved was beautiful!!!..for me tht was da highlite..it cud not hav been any better ๐Ÿ˜›
Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

Okies dere were some very cute moments..if u guys noticed. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† raksh noticed dem and i onli verified ๐Ÿคฃ

1. You know when gay3 is thanking heer fr savn her suhag...almost immediateli prem places his hand on her...as if telln her she need not thank heer...omg.dat was so apt..thankin heer is like thankn prem ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

2. When they hug gaya3, if yu guys observe closeli..prem's hand lay beneath thtt of heers ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ....on the right of gaya3 ๐Ÿ˜†

3, Ofcourse the way prem goes on his knees..his head down fr a brisk 5 secs b4 finalli raisin his face up to propose the gurl he loved was beautiful!!!..for me tht was da highlite..it cud not hav been any better ๐Ÿ˜›

siddy tell me the proposal was sooooooo cute haan ๐Ÿ˜‰waise manna padega on the spot itna accha proposal toh prem hii taiyaar kar sakta hai๐Ÿ˜ณ

taklu jap bhunkar bhag haya๐Ÿ˜†DJ talking abt Timbaktu๐Ÿ˜†do they read our post that wewant taklu n DJ 2 go on lifelong honeymoon๐Ÿ˜†

waise savere kahan bhaag gayee thi haan ๐Ÿ˜•

priya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellle4u

siddy tell me the proposal was sooooooo cute haan ๐Ÿ˜‰waise manna padega on the spot itna accha proposal toh prem hii taiyaar kar sakta hai๐Ÿ˜ณ

taklu jap bhunkar bhag haya๐Ÿ˜†DJ talking abt Timbaktu๐Ÿ˜†do they read our post that wewant taklu n DJ 2 go on lifelong honeymoon๐Ÿ˜†

waise savere kahan bhaag gayee thi haan ๐Ÿ˜•

priya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lol saverey i ran away from dis plx..i went to the forum..it ws very upsettin there..i cam down here..it was upsettin here as wel..i decided i needed a break so i went for a nice earli morning sleep...hahah ever heard of any suh nap ๐Ÿคฃ

oh gosh..ya dis lalit juneja is gettin on my lastt nerves..dat dud will seriousli repent..he will repent biiig time and i hope its nt tooo late by den...the proposal bending down was fab...it cud not hav been any better..heer is soo luckiiiii๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

lol saverey i ran away from dis plx..i went to the forum..it ws very upsettin there..i cam down here..it was upsettin here as wel..i decided i needed a break so i went for a nice earli morning sleep...hahah ever heard of any suh nap ๐Ÿคฃ

oh gosh..ya dis lalit juneja is gettin on my lastt nerves..dat dud will seriousli repent..he will repent biiig time and i hope its nt tooo late by den...the proposal bending down was fab...it cud not hav been any better..heer is soo luckiiiii๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i was all ready with good speech taki tera mood acch ho jaye par tu hii bhaag gayee๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†anyways i m glad atleast now u r in better mood๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yup i m also hoping that better not be late taklu should know the truth๐Ÿ˜•waise next week prem n heer will part ways by their mutual decision hope tab taklu ko akal aa jaye๐Ÿ˜‰the only guy 2 be worried abt is 3C kahin woh heer ke pati banne ka competition jeet na jaye๐Ÿ˜†there r 3 competitors prem,MM n 3C๐Ÿ˜†

gayatri ka naya naam "superwoman 2008"๐Ÿ˜›

priya๐Ÿ˜ƒ