~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ LIVE IT UP ~ Pg.71 - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by delo

Ewww this is so typically filmy..

Now Heer will try to do things which wud create problems b/w Heer and Prem and then Prem will go back...

Omgg what am I saying....Lekin this might happen...

Now the drama begins

ohh i hope she doesnt hurt prem deliberatli in the process..yaar dey hav onli started deir life together..how can dese kinda thngs crop in.....prem will break down if heer leaves him and dats fr sure.

Hmm the promo suggests that Heer will do something which will take her apart from Prem

Gosh more heart breaking scenes now

ye i know! ๐Ÿ˜ญ man, when will lalit discover teh truth that heers his best friends daughter ๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by S_Sara

oh acha itna innocent sa meaning tha tumhara daisy...sorry ignore me thn...my imagination gets carried away sometimes! ๐Ÿ˜†

hahahahah am a stickler for detail ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hahahahaha...see I am such an innocent girl u see...Btw I saw one more WILD topic on the forums....U wanna have a look..Na dont see it...U will want to hide ur face somewhere๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by jedi_girl

Hello all!๐Ÿ˜Š

Yaar Siddy these creatives seriously have a special talent to make depressing precaps. Kab tak yeh Lallu uncle kabab mein haddi rahega? I just hope for the day he realises who Heer is. Then I won't mind the million zooms they do in dramatic scenes๐Ÿ˜†

Daisy, the new FC rocks! Love it!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The day is not gona come ny time soon..Heer's identity is the mother of all truth in the show..how can it come out dis soon๐Ÿ˜• goin by balaji
bt i doubt they wil separate em dis soon..dey have bareli started gettn to liv wid each odr...how can heer part wid prem just like dat..after all dey r soul mates and i am sure heer has realized dat by now..hope she doesnt do anyfn stopid in the process๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Hmm the promo suggests that Heer will do something which will take her apart from Prem

Gosh more heart breaking scenes now

I doubt Prem will leve heer anyway..hope he gets to hear lallu's crap...wht a looser he is...abhi toh he was rippin apart his name
Originally posted by jedi_girl

Hello all!๐Ÿ˜Š

Yaar Siddy these creatives seriously have a special talent to make depressing precaps. Kab tak yeh Lallu uncle kabab mein haddi rahega? I just hope for the day he realises who Heer is. Then I won't mind the million zooms they do in dramatic scenes๐Ÿ˜†

Daisy, the new FC rocks! Love it!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Gosh the track is getting more depresssing with each passing day...

Hey Bhavna...thanksss๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by sidrah fariq

ohh i hope she doesnt hurt prem deliberatli in the process..yaar dey hav onli started deir life together..how can dese kinda thngs crop in.....prem will break down if heer leaves him and dats fr sure.

break??!!!..dont yu rem his dialogues..."toot jaoonga...choor choor ho jaoonga..mar jaoonga...."..at the time of his confesssions.....lols.....i am sure now....kind of tht ...he wudnt leave heer so easily...

luv nans

Guys ..I am sure u all have seen the first page

Is there any message u wanna give Harsh for winning the awards and just generally

Juts PM it to me...I will put it on the first page..

I have only 2 messages....Hope to see more of them

hey you guys! congratz on the 22nd, fc!

ive been inactive but im back!
๐Ÿ˜ณ
dont worri nans..
i dont fink premeer are parting any time soon..dey woudnt..dey r soul mates after all..haina ๐Ÿ˜ƒ hw can dey part ๐Ÿ˜ƒ