Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Sara...Ok...I was actually scared ki maine kya kar diya...As I was doing it all my myself today....Hmm ya we do relate all the FC's to Harsh...But this one goes for all the members...cause its the members also who make the FC.....Am I making any sense????πŸ˜†And maybe I am telling Harsh too...''Is pal ko jee le''πŸ˜‰

Hey Nandini...Thanks...and ya do post the video links

Mehndi...No need to say thanks yaar...Only u make Prem siggies for us...No one else does...And I love ur creations...So I have to use them😳

delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

gosh the new precap is crappy

Lalit meets an accident. Prem-Heer go to meet him. Lalit asks Heer to return his son back. What will Heer do now?

oh god wht is goin on

Ewww this is so typically filmy..

Now Heer will try to do things which wud create problems b/w Heer and Prem and then Prem will go back...

Omgg what am I saying....Lekin this might happen...

Now the drama begins

S_Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: delo

Sara...Ok...I was actually scared ki maine kya kar diya...As I was doing it all my myself today....Hmm ya we do relate all the FC's to Harsh...But this one goes for all the members...cause its the members also who make the FC.....Am I making any sense????πŸ˜†And maybe I am telling Harsh too...''Is pal ko jee le''πŸ˜‰

aaah i see!alright thn members, live it up!! πŸ˜ƒ

as for the highlighted part i wonder wht tht means...😈 πŸ˜†

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey you guys! congratz on the 22nd, fc!

ive been inactive but im back! πŸ‘
delo thumbnail
Originally posted by: S_Sara

aaah i see!alright thn members, live it up!! πŸ˜ƒ

as for the highlighted part i wonder wht tht means...😈 πŸ˜†

I am getting more and more confused now...πŸ˜†

Hmm chalo let me explain..

I am saying Harsh ki enjoy this phase of work..popularity...something u have always wanted😳

Haila...No one has every analysed the titles this way..Am scared of u nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by delo - 15 years ago
S_Sara thumbnail

Ewww this is so typically filmy..

Now Heer will try to do things which wud create problems b/w Heer and Prem and then Prem will go back...

Omgg what am I saying....Lekin this might happen...

Now the drama begins

Arghhhh!is tht really the new precap???

oh lord phir wahi ghisa pita game shuru!

for once...just once i would like a tele soap where the boy-girl unite n THN face all the problems together...i mean have troubles galore by all means...20 new probs every day if u want even thought its not realistic but show unity between the couple n develop the show based on them standing together to face wht ever may come...

but we have problems tht come only to separate the two...thn they get together...thn a new prob...separate....thn get bk again...new problem...separate...together again... n so the absurd cycle continues!!

jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

gosh the new precap is crappy

Lalit meets an accident. Prem-Heer go to meet him. Lalit asks Heer to return his son back. What will Heer do now?

oh god wht is goin on

Hello all!😊

Yaar Siddy these creatives seriously have a special talent to make depressing precaps. Kab tak yeh Lallu uncle kabab mein haddi rahega? I just hope for the day he realises who Heer is. Then I won't mind the million zooms they do in dramatic scenesπŸ˜†

Daisy, the new FC rocks! Love it!πŸ˜ƒ

S_Sara thumbnail

I am getting more and more confused now...πŸ˜†

Hmm chalo let me explain..

I am saying Harsh ki enjoy this phase of work..popularity...something u have always wanted😳

Haila...No one has every analysed the titles this way..Am scared of u nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh acha itna innocent sa meaning tha tumhara daisy...sorry ignore me thn...my imagination gets carried away sometimes! πŸ˜†

hahahahah am a stickler for detail πŸ˜ƒ

delo thumbnail
Hmm the promo suggests that Heer will do something which will take her apart from Prem

Gosh more heart breaking scenes now