~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ LIVE IT UP ~ Pg.71 - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Hey daisy

I dont know why were u being so skeptic about the FC yaar..I LOVE it..love the writings especialli...the work is very etheral and niceli put up..also loved the fact tht u guys finali changed the font color of the members..i was wonderin why aent they changin tht..hehe..like the new pink.purple shade๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ...i can go gaga over other nitty griitties as well...lols likedd da siggies on the front..especial the how can u resist so muh hottness one..and ya nice gesture...gettn messages frm the fans n conveyn em thru...

all in all..the outlook is amazin... congrats people..wooott woottt..its the 22nd one...i cant wait for the silver jubilee now๐Ÿ˜›

Daisy! PM bhej diya!

it was sooo utterly long tht i didnt even have the energy to re read it...forgive the typos! ๐Ÿ˜†

btw daisy don aap bura na manay toh ek sawaal poochoon...the FC is every bit as nice as usual but pray tell wht is the theme?i is confuddled!kuch samjh nahi aya is dafa! ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by S_Sara - 15 years ago
Originally posted by S_Sara

Daisy! PM bhej diya!

it was sooo utterly long tht i didnt even have the energy to re read it...forgive the typos! ๐Ÿ˜†

btw daisy don aap bura na manay toh ek sawaal poochoon...the FC is every bit as nice as usual but pray tell wht is the theme?i is confuddled!kuch samjh nahi aya is dafa! ๐Ÿ˜•

I read ur PM...I will reply to it tomorrow...I lovedd the last line..

Haila...Kya hua theme ko..Even I am doubting now...what have I made...Is it looking or sounding senti or weird..pls lemme know..I will change it๐Ÿ˜†

I just thought the theme as ''Is pal ko jee le '' types

Daisy,the FC is awesomeeeee.......n u were saying its not good....its fantabulous.....love every bit of it๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
the writings n everything is soooo beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ

and u have used so many creations made by me....a biggg thank you 4 that๐Ÿ˜ƒluvvv u๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i gotta go now.....will be bak in few mins...cya everyone๐Ÿ˜›

wow..congrats on teh new FC....lols...i guess i missed a lot in the FC these days....my my....mein bhi naa...haha...waise...1st pg is superb......and yoj....hmm....i know how yu must be missing her.....hehe.....

waise...hav the vids been up for 2day??!!>...shud i put them daisy??!!>..

luv nans
arrey koi hai??!!!!! everyone seems to hav disappeared??!!!!

luv nans

Originally posted by delo

I read ur PM...I will reply to it tomorrow...sure no prob!looking frwd 2 it!

I lovedd the last line..oh yeh last mai toh maine 'luv u' likha tha...tumhain itna pasand aya...yday u wanted me to woo u, 2day i gave u my luv, theekh hai na??๐Ÿ˜‰ ohk am kidding i know u didnt mean tht one!

Haila...Kya hua theme ko..Even I am doubting now...what have I made...Is it looking or sounding senti or weird..pls lemme know..I will change it๐Ÿ˜† no nooo!am so dumb u wont believe it, ive just looked it over again n id just assumed the first bit u had made was the generic bit tht goes in every FC so i skimmed it...came to the end of pg 1 n thought hold on a second...is mai theme kahan hain! ๐Ÿ˜†

nope its fantabulous the way it is!live it up is good!but dont u want to link up the writing to harshad?as in how the theme relates to him??or is tht an assumption tht the living it up is for him...

I just thought the theme as ''Is pal ko jee le '' types...oh this line reminds me off....'hum hain is pal yahan, jane hoon kaal kahan' ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by sidrah fariq

Hey daisy

I dont know why were u being so skeptic about the FC yaar..I LOVE it..love the writings especialli...the work is very etheral and niceli put up..also loved the fact tht u guys finali changed the font color of the members..i was wonderin why aent they changin tht..hehe..like the new pink.purple shade๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ...i can go gaga over other nitty griitties as well...lols likedd da siggies on the front..especial the how can u resist so muh hottness one..and ya nice gesture...gettn messages frm the fans n conveyn em thru...

all in all..the outlook is amazin... congrats people..wooott woottt..its the 22nd one...i cant wait for the silver jubilee now๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks Sidra...Its a tedious job to change fonts and all....Next time I will make it even more different ok๐Ÿ˜†

And I am glad u liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

nans i havent seen the epi...pls do so if u can!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

am talking 2 u after a long time na!hope ure well!

gosh the new precap is crappy

Lalit meets an accident. Prem-Heer go to meet him. Lalit asks Heer to return his son back. What will Heer do now?

oh god wht is goin on