India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Detailed Kkusum Update Jan 12th by Yogi

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 10:14am | IP Logged
kumud is shocked to see jeny hanging...suddenly jeny falls at window very near to kumud...kumud gets afraid and she runs from the room to gallery where she find garv ...she hugs garv and try to tell abt jeny but she cudnt tell him in detail...kali to comes thr and see kumud in shocking condition...garv tells kali to take care of kumud and he runs towards the room where he finds jeny' dead body lying on the floor with a lot of blood...he is shocked to see her..he try to call from phone of room but it doesnt work then he try to call police fr his mobile suddelny light goes off...the killer runs and garv follow him...light comes up and garv find nakul...garv slaps nakul and say that he has killed jeny...nakul stops his hand and says that he hasnt kill jeny...garv goes to kumud and kali..kusum is thr with police..kusum see policemen carrying jeny's deadbody on strecher..she sees her shawl thr and thinks that killer was wanted to kill me abut he killed jeny in place of me...kali tells to garv to please move from here to mumbai..kk too say this but inspector says that all the road are blocked so they cant go anywhere...a waiter comes to kusum and says that there is somebody to meet her at reception...kk goes to reception but doesnt find any body thr..she asks to receptionist but she says that he as left the bouquet for u..kk see bouquet and get a slip over thr...she read that slip-GO AWAY KKUSUM-..kk is surprise to read that ...garv too see that and takes away that slip and goes to his room and look in some files inside his briefcase...he matches that writing with one paper and surprises because it was abhay's writing..he thinks abt abhay..how can he do this to kk...kk comes thr but he hides that slip and says that he was looking for some imp papers.

sohan and kumud are with inspector..sohan says that we need protection..inspector assures them and tells that they shud take care of kk...kumud goes to kk's room where she is crying..kumud tells kk to stop crying but kk says that she is responsible for jeny' death as if jeny hadnt called me then it wouldnt happened.. 
"kk is sleeping on her bad and she wakeup and look for water but she didnt find water thr so she try to call at reception thru phone but nobody turnsup..she goes at reception and somebody follow her...she shouts if anybody thr...she reach at reception but nobody is thr..so she moves to kitchen but its locked..she comes again at reception to find keys of kitchen but she surprise to see her keys of her own room thr...she turns her face arround and see -I M BACK written on the wall with blood..she is shocked to see that and runs to her room..she knocks a few rooms in the way but nobody opens doors..suddenly she finds a door opened which was locked earlier..kk surprise to see that door opened..she gets in and its dark inside..suddenly somebody enters the room and lock from inside..kk turns her face but he attack on her neck by the knife" 
kk shouts and getup as it was her dream(watever was written hr between comas)..kumud comes to kk and ask wat happened..she says jeny..suddenly somebody knocks at door ..both of them get afraid..but kumud opens the door and find inspector standing thr..inspector ask the reason why she shouted..she tells her that it was her dream only.

kk garv and acp are talking the next day..acp tells them that he has talked CID team and its here in shimla...CID team comes thr and says  that this case will be solved wthin 24 hrs..and tells everybody not to leave shimla until this case is solved..CID head tells kk that there is a big party tomarrow in the town so she is invited ..he says that killed must come thr to kill u and we will find him..garv objects and says its very rishky but kk agree.

(tomarrow there will be a special episode of kk with CID team)

THANX YOGENDRA for UPDATING

Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 10:40am | IP Logged
thanks Yogendra for the updates...
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 11:18am | IP Logged
hey guys looks like the heard the voices from the viewers to bring in the CID team LOLLOLLOL and so here they are and hopefully they will sove the mystery instead of creating a havoc again.....

Thanks Smiling start and Yogi...

Again similingstar please ask Yogi for his permission before u post. Because we do not want others to get offended by posting their updates here.
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 11:27am | IP Logged
yeah i asked him so it's ok :) lol he's like  i  dont' care any one can take my updates
take them! lol
he's like there's no need to ask so dun't worry
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 11:32am | IP Logged
and of course i credited him :D
nb0678 Newbie
nb0678
nb0678

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 11:35am | IP Logged
thank you so much for the update. Smile
Tabs Senior Member
Tabs
Tabs

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 11:59am | IP Logged
thanx for the update...looks like tomorrows te episode we have all be waiting for
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

hi.

yea we r all wating for tomarow,s episode, but don,t forget its gonna take a very long time to end this kkusum. i,m ean they takes 3 to 4 monthes just to know who is the killer or so..& i like to read it only online, cause i just don,t like to watch less drama, more is the music or the tere namm song ( for sure the song is really cool & i liked it too), is always going on every 5 min. or so.all we watch is like is 20 min, drama,s.  i,m right friends?. they need to start something new & fresh.

again its just my 2 cents. all  of urs view, opinions r always welcome.

sukh

Wink

Go to top