Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammmu thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Donny COMB

Sorry but i tend to totally disagree over here....Germany was not at all upto the mark...over all as a 'team' dey didnt play well...!!

Spainish were constantly attacking them and they just cudnt stop dem...!!!

Id have to agree with you jhoom, we only played well the first 20 mins, like I said before... our teamwork that is usually always there was also even disseminating.. we were making too many careless mistakes.. we barely had possession later on and didnt give much work fr Casillas to do.

Sigh........

I know how you feel Mandy, my whole mood was so down, it still is nw but i know i'll be slightly better later on... we'll be back in WC with full fire...!

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^Dun worry Jhoom....itshh only a game na....hope Germany plays...well in WC...n u smile..okeshh..!!
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
bt ha now game is over
kash i wished turkey was thr 😳
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yesh, the whole team is happy. 😃
They're the runners up and did an awesome job (except yesterday^^ 😆 )
BarsoRe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
YAYYYYYYYY SPAIN 👏 👏

EURO 2008 was awesome..although portugal didnt win..

too bad for germany 😆 😆
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^ stop laughing

we also don laguh on ur fav team when they lost
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^^exactly!
Don't try to provoke us! You hurt us when u laugh at Germany coz we lost!
ammmu thumbnail
Friends, I'm sure she didnt mean to deliberately insult or hurt Germany, please don't take it to offence. 😳

I saw the pictures of them arriving in Berlin, just made me so overjoyed to see THEM happy... that's more important...! With Podolski playing some jokes, Schweinsteiger with that enormously huge glass of beer (oh baap re, but he looked so cute), Ballack entering... sighhhhh I know theyre disappointed, and so are we, but they too know to look forward to the World Cup coming soon, where we will definitely do well for sure! Edited by ammmu - 15 years ago
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice that you also saw it Ammu. 😛

Yeah, they were kind of disappointed. But that's normal a few days after the match. We fans are all still very proud of them for getting this far.

Hehe...yeah...cutie Schweini with that huge glass.
Loved how they made all these little jokes. 😆

Aww...I'll miss them as a team. Two years now...
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ammmu

Friends, I'm sure she didnt mean to deliberately insult or hurt Germany, please don't take it to offence. 😳

I saw the pictures of them arriving in Berlin, just made me so overjoyed to see THEM happy... that's more important...! With Podolski playing some jokes, Schweinsteiger with that enormously huge glass of beer (oh baap re, but he looked so cute), Ballack entering... sighhhhh I know theyre disappointed, and so are we, but they too know to look forward to the World Cup coming soon, where we will definitely do well for sure!

Yup they looked happy! I think it's us fan who are always sad! Turkey was happy when they went home. Italy was happy. germany looked very happy too! They were all playing around!

I hope they win WC 2010