your own book

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nyla_193

Goldie

nyla_193

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 7:20am | IP Logged
hey peeps just had a wierd idea lol
if you had the chance for some wierd reason and you got to write another book anywhere between the series when would it be, what would it be called and what would happen in it?

i have an idea but have to go
but i will deffo update later
tell me ur ideas peepsBig smile

btw ur answer dont have to be detailed it can just be an idea but dont be afraid to write loads eitherWink
Big smile

ok my book would be after the last one
harry would find out that instead of voldermort having 7 horcruxes he has 8. lolEmbarrassed
then harry ron & hermione plus ginny go to search for it
but this search is different not like the current last book
there are loads twists and turns and harry finds out that his parents are still alive and that they are hidden with the last hrocrx. the horcrux goes into james potter and harry has to kill him but he survives and the horcrux dies. then everyone lives happily ever after. lol btw this is before the chapter 19 years later.

it would be called harry potter and the final sole
(lol im not good at coming up with titles)

i know its a bit different but it came into my head Embarrassed lol

Edited by nyla_193 - 30 June 2008 at 9:26am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "your own book" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 8:03am | IP Logged
well.... it would probably be set about two or three years before harry was born.... there wasn't much about james and lily and sirius and remus in the books as they were focused more on harry and his time at hogwarts.... and i'd like to focus on something that hasn't been emphasised on in the books... as for the title... well, i'm really bad at things like that so i'd have to map out the whole book in my head before i come up with a title for it, so i'll just leave that space blank!

shelly

IF-Rockerz

shelly

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 9:32am | IP Logged
i doono i prob think the same as u nyla

shelly

IF-Rockerz

shelly

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
come on peesp wanna now wat u think

Post Reply New Post

Go to top