DIL TO PAAGAL HAI 4 Pratham-Gauri

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago
PART-1...Pratham is the only son & is spoiled.no responsibilities.his best friends r yash & hiten.yash is already married 2 riya.pratham is lazy 2 go 4 a job like his friends.but his strict dad compels him 2 work.thus he goes 4 an interview.it was 4 marketting.they get impressed by his talent & smartness.so he gets the job.his parents look 4 a girl 4 him.he tells that he does'nt believe in arranged marriage. he goes out with his friends. hiten:pratham,hav u ever felt of marrying any1 due 2 deep luv after seeing a girl? P:4 that i'vent seen a girl who can in my heart. suddenly he sees a modern girl cuming.he got impressed by her look.2 see her properly he removes his sun glasses.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutelovelygirl thumbnail
Plz continue soon
After a long time Pratam and Gauri are back here
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Please continue!!!! 👏 👏 👏
jasminerahul thumbnail
PART-2...Pratham:wow1what a wonderful sight! that girl passes near by.she turns back:cum..cum with me..pratham:me? sum girls go near her.then he realizes that that girl was not calling him,but her friends. the next day while pratham was standing at the bus stop,he sees her. he goes 2 the office. he goes 2 the reception.the receptionist gives him a ph no card .he looks ather properly.he was surprised that its that modern girl. he:thanks...thanks...hetells thanks manytimes. that girl starts laughing.then he realizes that he was simply feeling that its that modern girl. on the way he hits the peon by mistake. he feels that its that modern girl. he:sorry. he tells sorry many times.she laughs. poen:why r u telling sorry this much sir? then he realizes that its not that modern girl. pratham tells hiten & yash about her:wherever i look i can see only her. hiten;u r mad about luv. P:plz understand my situation yaar. y:ok,we'll find out the details about her. pratham becomes happy:thanks a lot.
cutelovelygirl thumbnail
Good beginin
Plz continue soon
Pachu.P thumbnail
nice...but..a humble request..can u make it longer???..plz...if u can't its ok
jasminerahul thumbnail
PART-3...Pratham's parents forcefully take him 2 see a girl.pratham was really irritated.didnt want 2 see the girl at all,bcoz it was that modern girl in his mind. the girl cumes b4 pratham.she has worn a pink glittering sari with a diamond necklace.she was shy. his mom:pratham,look at the girl. pratham did'nt look. mom:u r so pretty beti..that girl smiles. pratham's dad gets irritated as pratham was not even looking at that girl. his mom whispers 2 him:pratham,look at the girl.u'll defenetly like her. he did'nt care. mom got fed up:4 us u came till here.atleast 4 ur parents's sake u plz look at her.slowly pratham looks at her.he was surprised 2 see the girl.he cud'nt believe his eyes.he pinched his hand 2 no whether its reality or not. he says himself:yes,its reality.its not a dream. he smiles at the girl,bcoz it was none other than that modern girl. mom:whats ur name beti? she:Gauri. pratham liked the name very much. Gauri's mom:gauri did BA music. pratham smiles. Gauri goes 2 the next door. Gauri's dad:Gauri is my life.if tears cause in her eyes,i'll not dare 2 kill the person who caused tears on her eyes.did pratham like Gauri? pratham's parents were tensed. his dad thinks:we cannot expect a better girl 4 an irresponsible guy like pratham. P:i liked Gauri. every1 was very happy. his parents were relieved. Gauri's dad:but i giv more imp 2 my daughter Gauri's decision.let her decide whether she wants this marriage. pratham got tensed.he thinks:Gauri is so nice.do i desereve her?will she agree 4 this marriage? WHAT DU U GUYS THINK?WILL GAURI BE WILLING 2 MARRY PRATHAM?
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
yes she will agree to marry him
great work 😉
please contiue soon 😳
TD.FAN thumbnail
awesome 😊
please con't
jasminerahul thumbnail
PART-4...Gauri keeps silent. her dad:she is very shy & reserved,thats why she is taking time. Gauri smiles & tells:i 'm willing 4 this wedding . dad:did u like pratham? G:yes papa. pratham was thrilled.others become happy.pratham goes 2 meet hiten & yash. they were very dull. Y:we r sorry pratham,we cud'nt du our duty properly. P:what? H:we cud'nt find out even the name of ur dreamgirl. pratham laughs.they were stunned. y:pratham,u r laughing?not at all sad? P:not at all sad.bcoz now i no everything about her.she is gauri. they were surprised. Y:how did u no that? pratham explained the incident.they becum happy. H:u r lucky 2 get the girl whom u luved. pratham smiles:1st time my dad did 1 favour 4 me. H:ur dad is gr8.my dad is very strict.he does'nt care about me. pratham dreams about gauri:dil to paagal hai...he sings & dances. hiten fones him:hey ur girl is there near our college restaurant. pratham was thrilled & goes there.hiten was waiting 4 him. H:go talk 2 gauri. H:no need.we'll sit at a distance. H:u r shy? pratham smiles. his eyes were on gauri. H:i thot if i show u gauri,u'll buy gud food 4 me.but u r not ordering anything. P:u fall in luv.then u'll 4get ur hunger. H:u r crack.i luv atleast 5 girls per day.but still i'm hungry. P:thats not luv.u r simply flirting with girls.thats why. hiten gets embarassed. gauri eats the food.when the waiter came she said:the food was nice,thanks. her friend asks:why r u thanking him? G:if the food is bad,i scold.if the food is gud,there is nothing wrong in thanking him.we shud learn 2 thank even the servant. pratham gets impressed.   pratham's dd gives him a surprise gift.it was a flat 4 him & his wife 2 stay.pratham becomes happy. yash & hiten were excited 2 no this:u r so lucky. P:i want 2 no gauri's tastes.so that on the wedding day ,i can giv surprise gifts 4 her. yash sees gauri walking on the street with her friends. Y:ok,i'll find out her tastes. P:but how? Y:see gauri..pratham looks..he sees gauri.