•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Abhi bangs the door and goes. Neha screams at him saying you wanted to hear the truth and you are running away. You are not able to hear it isnt it. Its the same with me. She gets wild and starts throwing pillows. Then she hurriedly searches for Kiran's card. She thinks thank god i have Kiran and i can get the truth from her. She calls Kiran who picks up the phone. She says i am Neha and i want to meet you. Kiran agrees and says they can meet tomorrow as she is free. She asks where. Neha says come to my home. Kiran is surprised at this, but Neha says she does not have any problem.

Sonu is sleeping and Manas puts a bedspread over him and goes out. Riya is there. Manas says Sonu has grown big and bcos he lifted him he is having a sprained back. Riya says i will massage. He sits down and  she starts to massage. Manas says it is relaxing. He asks Riya to stay back.He suggests to her thar she has to keep some clothes at his place for convenience.Riya says she will not stay bcos she felt very conscious when Sonu saw them. She says she fears how he will react. Manas says its high time Sonu understood their relationship and that they will from now on stay together. Manas tells her that he is small and will take it well. Riya advises him to be careful when telling Sonu.

Dr. Brian is treating a child in the hospital. He tries to flirt with the nurse when Simran sees it. She calls him to his cabin. He arrives there. Simran tells him that she saw him behaving bad with a nurse. She warns him and tells him that she will not tolerate unwanted behaviour from him which will make her patients and workers uncomfortable. She says i dont care with what you do outside hospital but here you will have to behave. Just then, Abhi arrives and says he has to talk to Simran. Simran introduces Abhi to Brian as Musafir. Brian says i know him and he recently got an award. He then leaves.Abhi tells Simran he has to talk to her urgently.

Kiran comes to Neha's place. Neha makes coffee. Neha says she designed her house. Kiran looks at the house and says i also did the same thing. Then they talk for a long time. Neha says i wanted to ask you straight and thanks her for telling her everything straight. Neha says her doubt is now clarified. She tells Kiran why Simran is so important for Abhi. Kiran says nothing has changed. Neha says Simran will never leave Abhi. She has a tight grip around him even after their separation. She says Simran is having a complex and that holds her close to Abhi. Kiran says i was so frustrated with their togetherness that i committed suicide twice.Simran uses Astha to bring Abhi close.Kiran advises Neha to fight it out and dont keep silent. Protest your self respect and dignity she says.

Simran is talking to Abhi. Abhi tells her about what Neha told her and Kiran's influence on Neha.Abhi tells Simran that Neha believes everything what Kiran said and Neha talked against Simran. He says she believes Kiran. I dont know why Neha is behaving like this and i have lost it on her. Simran screams at Abhi and asks him why is he talking like this. If Neha needs an explanation, give her. Abhi says Neha is behaving childish. Simran says Abhi will not lose anything if he explains to Neha. Neha did not go to Kiran but it was Kiran who has come to Neha and told her all wrong things. simran tells Abhi that he should reasssure Neha and give trust to her. Dont complicate matters she says. Simran tells him he has to talk it out with Neha before Kiran does something. Simran says she does not have any problem with Neha and it is the same with Neha. Neha knows every bit of their relationship and it is a clean slate before Neha. Simran says she will believe me.

Kiran leaves Neha's place. After going out, she gives a deadly smile.Abhi's parents see Kiran coming out of the house. Kiran also sees them.They ask her why she is here. She says their daugther in law had called her for some work. They ask what is the matter. Kiran says something personal and walks off.

Abhi's parents go inside and ask Neha why was Kiran here. Neha says she came to see me and i had called her. She says i wanted some doubts to be clarified about Abhi and Simran's relationship. Neha says she does not like their togetherness. In the beginning, they appeared as friends but now its gone beyond. Abhi feels everything is normal but she can see that it is abnormal.Now my doubts are clarified she says.They say its wrong. Abhi's mother tells Neha what will Kiran tell. She herself messed up her life.Neha says she respects Simran. But she does notlike her dominance over Abhi. After marriage is over, she does not understand why they both are still together.She says when Abhi and herslef got married, they were living as three and Simran was always there in Abhi's memory. Abhi's parents try theirlevel best to tell Neha that Abhi loves her and he is changed. They tell her to think properly and not believe a girl like Kiran. They tell her she is having all wrong notions and she has to get over it.

Simran is talking to some nurses in the hospital telling them about the workshop and how important it will be. Just then, she receives a call from Zee News executive that he wants a News Capsulae on ACh Wheels hospital. She says she will give a health report and open it up with the media. He sasy he will fix up dates and inform her.

Abhi comes home. Neha has been thinking a lot and she feels uncomfortable. Abhi says to himself that Simran was right and he has to talk it over calmly with Neha. He starts to move towards Neha when Neha comes there. She is feeling terribly uncomfortable and giddy. She suddenly falls down. Abhi rushes towards her and lifts her and puts her on the sofa. He calls her but she does not respond. Neha is unconscious. Abhi calls Simran who is at home. He tells her that Neha had a falll and is not responding. Simran says she will be right there and tells Abhi to wake Neha. She tells him not to panic. Abhi keeps the phone and calls Neha. But she never responds. Abhi looks perplexed and worried.

thanks for the update πŸ˜›

so is Neha's end near? Kinda sad πŸ˜•
Edited by bystander - 19 years ago

thanks for the great update!

πŸ‘

i dont particularly like Neha, either...but i dont want her to die of something related to her pregnancy...they will be sending a wrong message to the public...let's see waht happens
hey what say is it the end for neha. ???????
Thanks Sree. Great update...

I hope she did not commit suicide....

Edited by smisha - 19 years ago

Great Update.

I think it might be one of Kiran's idea that Neha must be playing out on.

Rifhat

i agree with Rifhat. kiran told neha that she had tried to commit suicide twice. so probably neha is trying out one of kiran's ideas.
thanks for the great updateπŸ‘
no ithink she has got some comlication due to too much of mental stress.Its bound to happen the way she has reacted in the few episode