Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

People's lives change

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

madhuri_vats

madhuri_vats

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
People's lives change. To keep all your old friends is like keeping all your oldclothes -- pretty soon your closet is so jammed and everything so crushed youcan't find anything to wear. Help these friends when they need you; bless theyears and happy times when you meant a lot to each other, but try not to havethe guilts if new people mean more to you now

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "People's lives change" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top