Joined: 13 June 2008
1) A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating but will wince when a woman tries to cleanse his wounds.
2) If a large pane of glass is visible, someone will be thrown through it before long.
3) Nothing is too tight for Madhuri.
4) The hero cannot fall in love with the heroine (vice versa) unless they first perform a dance number in the rain.
5) Once applied, make-up is permanent, in rain or in any other situation.
6) Village girls who live among cows and sheep have perfect skin and teeth.
7) A large group of goondas can be shooting at the hero, but he will never be hit, unless of course he is attempting to save the chick.
8) A large group of goondas can be shooting at the hero with machine guns, yet they will always miss. Every shot the hero takes from his small revolver will knock down at least ten opponents in a line.
9) If you decide to start dancing in a field, everyone you bump into will know all the steps, and will be wearing coordinated outfits.
10) It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts - your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.
11) You can always find a trimurti when you need one. (as in Anjaam)
12) If faced with certain death, do not panic. Merely chant, Ganpati Baba, and after a few short bolts of lightning, all will be well.
13) A heroine will have time to change outfits several times in one song, however short.
Joined: 25 March 2008
Joined: 27 December 2006
Joined: 04 January 2007
Joined: 18 January 2006
Joined: 13 May 2008
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|*~Rules (+1 new) & Suggestions~*||Cute_Tulip||13||6500||25 July 2009 at 9:46am
|Man Rules!!!!||kal-el||6||828||07 October 2008 at 10:39am
By Inspector Sahib
|10 Rules Of Indian Film Making...||shruti_5||8||750||29 May 2008 at 4:37am
|Rules.......(for fun)||Star_on_earth||8||612||03 February 2008 at 3:31am
|Laughs --> Life Rules||Manzz||5||314||27 January 2008 at 1:12am