Page 1
Page   of 2

diya_1987

diya_1987

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tukz_REmix

Originally posted by chhilt

On page 549 of the US HBP, Harry yells at Dumbledore:
"Haven't you noticed, Professor, how the people Snape hates tend to end up dead?"
You could relate this to the fact that Snape later stares at Dumbledore "with revulsion and hatred etched in the harsh lines of his face" before he kills him. This would suggest that Snape isn't actually working for the good side. - Thanks, Cristyn I dont blive dis......

• On page 197 of HBP (US Edition) Dumbledore says, "I make mistakes just like the next man. In fact, being - forgive me - rather cleverer than most men, my mistakes tend to be correspondingly huger."
    This could foreshadow the fact that Dumbledore's possible mistake in trusting Snape led to his death. - Thanks, Danielle I dont blive dis......
  • Courtesy: www.mugglenet.com

• i think these observations might have been done b4 book 7

coz snape proved that he was working 4 dumbledore and snape killed dumbledore on his order

the revulsion and hatred on snape's face cud be coz he was angry wid dumbledore 4 making him  kill dumbledore

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Death clues... Book 5,6,7 (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 7:32am | IP Logged
    yep.... i agree with diya

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
    Awwwwwww vry gud observationz Clap Clap Clap btw i agree wid diya.....snape luked hatefully at dumbledore bcoz dumbledore wanted him to do the act of killing .n a known fact tht he will then b hated by all Ouch

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 1:37am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by diya_1987

Originally posted by tukz_REmix

Originally posted by chhilt

On page 549 of the US HBP, Harry yells at Dumbledore:
    "Haven't you noticed, Professor, how the people Snape hates tend to end up dead?"
    You could relate this to the fact that Snape later stares at Dumbledore "with revulsion and hatred etched in the harsh lines of his face" before he kills him. This would suggest that Snape isn't actually working for the good side. - Thanks, Cristyn I dont blive dis......

On page 197 of HBP (US Edition) Dumbledore says, "I make mistakes just like the next man. In fact, being - forgive me - rather cleverer than most men, my mistakes tend to be correspondingly huger."
    This could foreshadow the fact that Dumbledore's possible mistake in trusting Snape led to his death. - Thanks, Danielle I dont blive dis......

Courtesy: www.mugglenet.com

• i think these observations might have been done b4 book 7

coz snape proved that he was working 4 dumbledore and snape killed dumbledore on his order

the revulsion and hatred on snape's face cud be coz he was angry wid dumbledore 4 making him  kill dumbledore

yes dats rite....dats y i sed idont blive dem....i wud hav blived b4 release of DH

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged
    ^^^totally agree wid u tukz Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top