Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by mittijalebi

no i havent seen any of his recent pics...however, i'm sure he's still extremely attractive. 😳

he was also in sultanat with dharmendra and sunny deol. and i think he also acted in a film called afsar....not too sure about that one though.

Yeah....he must be having wrinkles now 😳 and gosh he might be looking like Richard Gere 😍

oh i feel bad for all the kapoors...😳 seriouslly its huge familyyπŸ˜•

hey thanks alot..for this aarticle.. i never know shashi married a jenniferπŸ˜‰ adn has 3 kids...and i totally think its much better news that ranbir and deepika kisiingπŸ˜†

Originally posted by friends_rock

hey thanks alot..for this aarticle.. i never know shashi married a jenniferπŸ˜‰ adn has 3 kids...and i totally think its much better news that ranbir and deepika kisiingπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† you got that right. 

i had posted an article about shashi kapoor's love life a couple of months back.  they actually had a very cute love story.  if i find it i will bump it up.

hey connie, this video is specially for you! hope you enjoy. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_in_R_6c10 [/YOUTUBE]
nice article.i really loved shashi kapoor.he never got his due as an actor.God knows when they will remember to give him awards for his contribution.he was really a true contender to AB in 70's.BTW I liked karan kapoor-he was really handsome but obviously not made for bollywood cause he firstly looked like a phirangi and secondly spoke hindi like one too.
so wat about rajiv kapoor?? wat about his kids..?
Mittijalebi....that's the first thing I did after I woke up I watched this video...I just could not bear listening to that song, so I had to mute it πŸ˜† he's cute and he looked so handsome in black. Thx for the video 😳 Mandakani was pretty I wonder how she must be looking now.... after she married Dawood no pics of her at all πŸ˜•

Originally posted by srk_lover

so wat about rajiv kapoor?? wat about his kids..?

who's rajiv kapoor again?

Originally posted by Connie

Mittijalebi....that's the first thing I did after I woke up I watched this video...I just could not bear listening to that song, so I had to mute it πŸ˜† he's cute and he looked so handsome in black. Thx for the video 😳 Mandakani was pretty I wonder how she must be looking now.... after she married Dawood no pics of her at all πŸ˜•

πŸ˜† this used to be my favorite song at that time....mind you i was very young. πŸ˜†

mandakini married the underworld don dawood? πŸ˜• i never knew that.  and she was very pretty, but for some reason i think now she might have put on some weight.....almost all the indian actresses do.