Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SunriseGreen

IF-Dazzler

SunriseGreen

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
  This question suddenly hit me in the head while I was rereading Eclipse... What if, after Bella turns into a vampire, she has special abilities like Edward, Alice, Jasper, and the Volturi? ShockedLOL

I mean think about this, Bella has this special resistance to Edward's, Aro's, and Jane's powers..... maybe this specialty of hers will become stronger after she's a vampire.... she'll be stronger and more indestructible than the othersDancing

I really really think this might be possible... maybe Stephenie Meyers was trying to imply this throughout the other books...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What if Bella has special powers?..." in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
When the Volturi first met her, they were pretty sure that she would have special powers if she was transformed into a vampire! Embarrassed Big smile And I think she will aswell! Thats why they are so keen for her to change Big smile and the fact that she knows about their exisitance! Ouch LOL

Aro was particulary interested in what type off ability she would have once she was changed, Wink so she can join them! Though in the end if Eclipse; Edward, Alice and Bella all refuse to join the Volturi! Clap Embarrassed

Sam x

SunriseGreen

IF-Dazzler

SunriseGreen

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
^they thought she would have powers? I guess I missed that detail LOL

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SVlover

^they thought she would have powers? I guess I missed that detail LOL

LOL! I am pretty sure she will have powers! I will double check and edit the post after re-reading! Embarrassed Big smile Though she will stand out from the rest! Thats why she was asked to join! Embarrassed Big smile Or they would have just killed her for knowing about their exsistance! Ouch Confused

Edited by TINK - 28 June 2008 at 3:24pm

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
yea they thought she'll be very promising- better than Jane even! thats why they want her, as for the powers go- they could be anything- but they will be strong, i think her power would be her humanity, for some reason that sounds about right for her

eternal

IF-Rockerz

eternal

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 1:19am | IP Logged
yup she will a lot actually...the sight of blood perhaps will not make her thirst as strong...she will resist their power...like she did with jane and edward...and a lot more lol will edit later Embarrassed

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 1:36am | IP Logged
^^I agree with you Rani! Clap I was also thinking that! Maybe she could resist the thrist off blood more than anyone! Embarrassed Embarrassed And will be more human like compared to the other vampires! Wink Wink

Edwards main concern is how she will cope once she is a vampire! Embarrassed Though what if her changes are not that visiable or noticable! Big smile I really hope she is able to resist the blood! Embarrassed Thats the only thing that worries me! On how she will handle the thirst! Ouch Cry

jpatel

IF-Dazzler

jpatel

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Yea i heard someone theory on youtube about Bella's Power....Its was like she could manipulate minds into what she wanted them to do or sumthin like that...and i was like yeaaa.that could be a possiblity..also her power could be to do with Ed not able to read her mind!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top