Celebrity Fan Clubs

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na FC* Reviews pg 1&138

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

WELCOME TO THE

Jaane Tu.. Ya Jaane Naa CFC # 2

-------------------------------------------------

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na is a forthcoming IndianBollywood film that stars Imran Khan and Genelia D'Souza in pivotal roles. The film is directed by Abbas Tyrewala and produced by Aamir Khan Productions. The film is the debut of Imran Khan, Aamir Khan's nephew. It is Abbas Tyrewala's first directorial venture. A.R. Rehman has been signed to compose the music.

This movie will be releasing on July 4, 2008!

Story

Jai Singh Rathore - 'Rats' (Imran Khan)and Aditi Mahant - 'Meow' (Genelia D'Souza) are the best of friends. They fight, they make up, they're inseparable.

Jai and Aditi are perfect for each other (in some odd, distorted way, impossible to understand). Friends know this. Parents know this. Everybody knows this. But do Rats and Meow know?

Can two people ever, truly, know the secrets of their hearts? And how do you know it's the real thing? Will they find love in each other?

When do you know it's love? 😍

[wikipedia]

Pictures

Feel Free To Use

Members:

tangina r

luv_huda

sallu_lover

zaara.khan

raiinie

Meena_A

daisy_luvs_ ff

*-sana-*

hiba786

Henna042

::Prem$_Priya::

Fizzwizz

beckytower

*Rajeevian*

titli_yuvi

kaira

Nika_d

*KILL@_GYAYS<*

Fruity*pebles

superstar*

dramaholic

maria_ srk

Donny COMB

Mariam1986

Veryuniquestyle

ro_armaanlover

muqualp

sedna

angelonsky

b.sandhu

mz.jess

veera25

iqbal_neha89

angelonsky

Aamna Am

secret.love

live_life

hunterwali

*shilpa*karan*

Baby S

zinu89

anku2cute

fariha17

sanjana.888

touchthesky

nature

sophia_sajad01

Fan of Juhi

ammyfan_pragati

rhea26

miss honest

sheenakohli91

preethi

Please Join & enjoy the magic of Love!

PAST FC'S

Fan Club # 1: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/945380

Edited by mz.jess - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.jess thumbnail

Reviews

Fary aka Fizzwizz review.

may contain Spoilers( read at ur own risk)

ok this is my first ever review so plz forgive me for mistakes

Jaane tu ya Jaane na---- what can i say it's brilliant. In short it gives a whole new meaning to friendship.It truly defines what true friendship is and how and when love happens very realistic less melodrama, rhona dhona and more reality all chracters are perfect for their roles the moment they appear on screen u fall in love with themand yes EVERYONE ( not only imran genelia) this film is about the gang am glad that abbas kept focus on adi jai but no one from gang was neglected they all have an equal part in it. hats off for this caz usually in this kind of movies only main leads get the importance and the rest is neglected but it's wrong in this case. it's complete package , it has emotinal moments, masti, love, friendship, dance , songs , comedy everything and trust me every thing seems perfect it fits the situation nothing seems out of place. u don't get bored even for a sec infact when it was over i had smile on my face but i was bit sad that huh it's over i was also kind of sad realizing that this phase is over i mean all the excitement but still it was worth it. ok now coming to imraan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh this guy is perfect no one yes no one else could be jai . he's complete natural u can't say he's acting even for a sec and yes he's gonn agive ranbir run for his money his timing is perfect dialougue delievery is awesome everything is just wow . my personal fav scene is where he yells at meghna damn it gives u goose bumps i was scared for a sec how good he was u don't feel like it's his first movie and also the following scene where he hugs ratna and cries dam u feel for him u go like why why s this happening to him why is she leaving u can see clearly what he's going through his pain. his comic timing is wow hahaahhah i was literally about to roll on the disco scene where he was pretending to have aids hhahaah and the scenes with arbaaz sohail also the beggining where he saves this guy from aditi hahah one scene but the best was th e climax scene OMGGGGGGGGGGGG that was completly out of world hahah true emotions with lil bit of comedy sets it apart now coming to genelia man i haven't seen any of her south films only saw her in masti which was ok as she didn't had loads to do in it so i was relyin gon whatever i've seen in promos and he r interviews. this girl is complete shocker by the end i was wondering wher ewas this girl hiding before. she is wow u feel for her she beauty with talent her expressions were awesome so very natural ah the kali billi was the jaan if she angry u r angry if she's hurt u feel hurt if she's happy u feel happy when she's crying u feel like crying allshe should do more hindi films would love to see more of her and also she should sign some films with imran. loved the chemistry between them they sinked in the chracters and made imran genelia jai aditi. u can't give credit only to imran or genelia caz they rocked as jodi they really deserve an award as a jodi . jai aditi somewhat remind su of rahul anjali( Kuch kuch hota hai but only in means of friendship otehr then that it's complete different then kuch kuch hota hai) many of the promo scenes r vut n the moive like the one where hes's spnning the Basket ball on his finger also where genelia is wearing pink and he's playing basketball and few others. not all the songs were there but still its's wowwwwww

everyone should go and watch it
my ratings 5/5

Jess aka Mz.jess Review

My Review! πŸ˜ƒ

Okay Here's my Review for Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na! May Contain Spoliers sorry!

Is it me or whatever Aamir Khan the perfectionist is assicoated with, becomes a hit these past years. First Lagaan, then Taare Zameen Par and now one of this years BIGGEST HITS, Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na. However, Aamir is not to be given all the credit. Imran Khan. What a wonder. A talent that's been away from the big screen all this time and has been discovered through a masterpiece.

Jai Singh Rathore aka Rats. A non-violent person who lives for his mom, and his friends. Then There is Aditi, aka Meow, the opposite of her best friend Jai. She thinks Jai is a coward whereas, Jai says his parents should have rinsed her mouth with soap. They both fight, but love eachother to an extreme extent. Jai & Aditi's friends & family know that they love eachother. The whole world knows. Except for Jai & Aditi. For them they are no "us" Their just best friends. Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Naa is a story of how in every friendship there is love. A unqiue type of love. A love that one may not even realize. Its the story of how friendship turns into love.

Now that was a breif discription. Here are the best scenes that stand out in my mind. (These may be spoilers, so don't read ahead)

The discussion about the Marriage b/w Jai & Aditi's parents, "Pumpkin & Peachy" was just hilraious. I think I was going to fall out of my seat. Aditi interacted well with Jai's mom, in the scene where she realzies that college is over and how the five years passed by and Jai's Mom replies back with " on the phone beta". Any scene b/w Amit & Aditi was just wonderful& heart-warming. I loved the love shown between the brother and sister.

The climax. That definilty was a treat. I found it so entertaining. The whole police stuff. I really liked it, cause it wasn't exactly the most realistic, but it is compared to everyother attempt by bollywood. And overall, it was just something we teenagers were comfartable with. Totally a treat! Plus Genlia's & Imran's performance was wonderful in it!

The two major factos of this movie. Jai & Aditi! Both were awesome. Imran has this thing where he reminds you of Aamir with his awesome grins however he has this new talent which was totally admirable. W/o the abs, and manly muscles, you want him as your boyfriend or best friend. Really, Imran makes a solid and mindblowing debut! One that everyone in the theatre was prasing as you were leaving. Genelia's expressions were too good! She was just too cute & mischevious! She performed real well! They both will go a far way! In the end I'd say they both totally stole the show, equally!

Rathna Pathak Shah & Naseeruddin Shah were just too good. Even when the story would shift off from Jai & Aditi & the gang, to them too. I wouldn't be disappointed, because it was just too good. The whole portrait thing just cracked me up along with everyone in the theatre. Naseeruddin's role wasn't exactlty long but whenever he was on he had such a storng screen presence that you just couldnt stop laughing. Paresh Rawal, was okay. I found a little disappointing however he made you laugh couple of times.

Now the Gang. One of the best things about this whole movie. Those 6 dost were definitly something we teenagers are. It was a realistic attempt by the director & casting director. Their friendship really was the key to the movie. Really the chemistry between all of them was awesome. Rotlu, Jiggy, Bombs, Shaleen ( I think ), Jai & Aditi. They really put a smile on my face reminding me of my group of friends. Definitly this movie is good for all ages since it reminds one of its youth & for us teenagers its a MUST! Specially if you are around the age of college & university.

All of the music, as we already knew was awesome! Kabhi Kabhi Aditi zindagi mein, is already a hit. Same w/ Kahin to hogi. I really like nazerin churana, as well. As well the dancing & everything in Pappu can't dance was realistic! However, Kabhi Kabhi stands out the most as per music wise. Its not just the music & the acting thats great. But the dialogues are just too funny!

Overall, Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, is really enjoyable, and really entertaining. This movie is definitly a HIT! Please go out & Watch it! You will NEVER regret it!

Rating: 4.5/5

-jess πŸ˜ƒ

will edit soon*

Edited by mz.jess - 15 years ago
-Superstar- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

haila..imrans fav song is kahin tu hogi... too😳

-Superstar- thumbnail

Imran n Aamir on Dus ka dum(promos):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYICFH3lYM8

i luv the pappu promo of dus ka dum...πŸ˜†aamir says imran is pappuπŸ˜†n imran admit it

imran n salman together!😳can't wait to seeπŸ˜†

Edited by Superstar* - 15 years ago
mz.jess thumbnail
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
is this part 2 or part 1 caz i've seen part 1
-Superstar- thumbnail