~*Neha*~ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

28th June Written Update

Gattu tells the ice cream seller that the ice-cream was awesome and continues eating ice-cream. In the ca Mnav asks SUbodh want happened between Dadaji and Dadima. Chaitali says something when Motabhai screams at her. Subodh asks the kids if they are hungry. Leela bhabhi keeps telling the driver to change the CD. Motabhai says HUH and the CD from the drivers hand falls down. The driver asks Leela bhabhi why Motabhai says HUH so loudly. Motabhai tells the driver how can you even ask that question? The driver to escape the mistake of dropping the CD, says that if I put the CD..its of no use you can't hear it because of Motabhai's HUH. Leela says aapke HUH sunne se accha Gattu bhai hote to achcha hota! Leela requests the driver to stop the car...but Subodh says we will waste a lo of time if we stop the car. Subodh says stop everything and I will cool the situation. He starts telling a story...Ek Raja tha...unke 4 bete the, ek Rakshas tha..lol! Motabhai says HUH.

Gattu is searching for the ca meanwhile, he tries asking someone where is the car which had 4 tyres and it used to go aise aise. The fellow says saari cars aise aise hi chalte hai. The fellow asks have you run from the mental asylum. He says I havent run from anywhere I have come from Devpur and that too not ran away but by car. So the fellow says even my father can't answer you!Gattu says that's why I've come to ask you and not your father. Gattu suddenly sees a car similar to theirs and thinks its his car...so he goes and asks and says that you stole our car. The lady in the car goes mad and asks Gattu if heran away from some mental asylum. The driver says it is my car...Gattu says Subodh bhai you are fooling me right???

Baby is missing Gattu and Mitali says why did we allow Gattu to go to the other car. Hemal says Leela would say Tension ke mahaul mein Gattu bhai to hona hi chahiye. Praveen says I will tell you all a story or rather an incident in which Gattu bhai is involved. Baby says Gattu would be listening to Rani Mukherji songs and Motabhai would be saying HUH. Baby says Gudiya, Motabhai will shout at you for getting CDs. Gudiya says I will handle Motabhai. Hemal is angry and asks her how will you handle Motabhai. Gudiya is a little sad. Baby says I can't take tension anymore let us stop the car and take Gattu in this car. If Gattu is talking continously there is no chance of etting bored. Praveen says fine we will take him later.

Gattu goes to the same fellow again and the fellow says I can't understand your language but Gattu says I can understand my language.

Saumil asks Subodh how long will the journey take? Leela says call Praveen bhai and enquire if the kids need anything. Subodh call Praveen and asks him if anyone is feeling hungry...Praveen replies that Gattu is always a reminder and keeps saying "thepla".."khakra" etc. Subodh says Gattu say bhook ka alarm on ho jata hai. So there is a misconception that Gattu is their.

AT Krishna Villa, Baa is rocking Disha's cradle. Meenakshi asks Baa where is the raddi kept. Mngu Mausi comes and tells that she sold the raddi. Mangu Mausi says my cousins children have come so I bought ice-creams with the money. Baa says even our children eat ice-cream. Mangu Mausi says I gave half the price of raddi to Leela. Meenakshi says Mangu Mausi you are so good, you gave half the money to Leela all the way in Devpur. Baa says Meenakshi is Mangu Mausi an idiot to go to Devpur just to give Rs.25 out of Rs.5 of raddi??? Baa says Mangu Ben, you take everything in our house?? Some mind reader comes and says Godavari I read your mind, one of the family member will go away from the family. Baa says Kolkata se sau kilometer door. Baa says you know about it already Mangu Ben. Baa warns the mind reader not to read her mind anymore. Mangu Mausi says I am leaving and tells Baa that she is taking the jhaadu with her.

Gattuis in midst of many cars and is searching everywhere. He says "See Yaar..ab log chale gaye mujhko chhod kar"

Meenakshi is crying and Ba says you are crying because Mangu Mausi took the jhaadu? Meenakshi says I am crying because of the mind reader...Baa, please change your decision. Baa says I wont change my dcision at any cost, either I will leave the house of Bapuji will.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkdiamond thumbnail
hope by tomorrow everyone know about gattu missing
ferns82 thumbnail
thanx for the update, but we will have to wait for next weekend to know

ferns
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks
poor gattu 😭 😭
nisha204 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx

bechara driver
HUH!
apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks
i am so sad because someone has to leave the house anyhow.
~*Neha*~ thumbnail
Welcome everyone and please use the "Thank You" button!
~*Neha*~ thumbnail
Wll continue bringing updates better week after week 😃
~*Neha*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1985

thanks
i am so sad because someone has to leave the house anyhow.

I doubt if someone really has to leave the house because each family member is important and now of course, or dear Gattu isnt there..

nisha204 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry madam neha ainde se mein thank u buttun saroor use karogi

n ur rite evry sadasya is important