Was Annie's elimination justified - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
I'm damn sure for Annie will be back with a BANG.....

we will see a avtar of annie when returned in SPLITSVILLA

See this blog for more information mtv-splitsvilla.blogspot.com
annie was wrong and like raghu said he did the unforgivable thing in any relation..
It wz justified..bcuz she broke trust...as Raghu said she cud hv made some bahana n escaped
it wasnt at all justified
all the deserving ones are getting out
starting wid annie then anubha n shruti
I actually liked Annie a lot. I felt sad for her cos Yamini told her to vote and she fell for it, she did not understand that she needed to be a bit more careful cos the clue was "trust".

I thought Annie deserved another chance. Frankly I liked the chemistry between her and Vishal. I really wanted to see how the romance would blossom between the two of them 😳

Originally posted by Connie

I actually liked Annie a lot. I felt sad for her cos Yamini told her to vote and she fell for it, she did not understand that she needed to be a bit more careful cos the clue was "trust".

I thought Annie deserved another chance. Frankly I liked the chemistry between her and Vishal. I really wanted to see how the romance would blossom between the two of them 😳

haina thats what i was saying thr was smth between the two i was starting to enjoy a lil spice in splitsvilla i also think she should be given another chance