Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks da Nallu....I can already feel the romance in the air even before it crosses Vineeth/Ragavi's minds respectively πŸ˜†

hmmm...they start off like "elli and punnai" apporam they are gong to be inseparable like "nail and flesh"... πŸ‘

Getting interesting.....pls. don't keep us waiting.. 😳
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nallu romba nalla irukku,

please please please konjam matured pics irundha podungalen - school pasanga madiri irukkaangale 😳 😳 😳
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: giriadimai

Nallu romba nalla irukku,

please please please konjam matured pics irundha podungalen - school pasanga madiri irukkaangale 😳 😳 😳

what to do giri, these r the only pictures available πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaayyyyy.I'm whistling nallu.I want an emoticon for whistling.IF mods! if you are reading this post,consider my wish please.For now this will do πŸ₯³ .Nallu! Chapter 1& 2 cracked me up especially Vinit's comments and Rag's"I don't feel like that". πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Amarkallamaana start.Attagasamaana title.I'm missing the earlier days of KIT.I think this story will make up for that.Hero and heroine locking horns and eventually falling for each other is a treat to watch/read.I want more fighting.Go ahead nallu.
By the way thanks for the picture.Both Rags and Sangs look so pretty.
Ambi!Thanks a lot to you too for posting the pictures of our hero-heroine together.You are a great match maker πŸ˜† . Edited by GGG3 - 15 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
Originally posted by: GGG3

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaayyyyy.I'm whistling nallu.I want an emoticon for whistling.IF mods! if you are reading this post,consider my wish please.For now this will do πŸ₯³ .Nallu! Chapter 1& 2 cracked me up especially Vinit's comments and Rag's"I don't feel like that". πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Amarkallamaana start.Attagasamaana title.I'm missing the earlier days of KIT.I think this story will make up for that.Hero and heroine locking horns and eventually falling for each other is a treat to watch/read.I want more fighting.Go ahead nallu.
By the way thanks for the picture.Both Rags and Sangs look so pretty.
Ambi!Thanks a lot to you too for posting the pictures of our hero-heroine together.You are a great match maker πŸ˜† indha thozhil dhaan baakiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†idhu ennada idhu ambiku vandha sodhanai

GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Idhu sodhanai illa saadhanai.Be proud Ambi.Afterall you are Vadivelu.He plays crucial role in getting the hero-heroine together in some films.So this is a compliment πŸ˜†
kadhambari thumbnail
Originally posted by: GGG3

Idhu sodhanai illa saadhanai.Be proud Ambi.Afterall you are Vadivelu.He plays crucial role in getting the hero-heroine together in some films.So this is a compliment πŸ˜†

nallu paarthiyaaa unn stories'ku ellam fotos kondu vandhu potaa enakku ippadi compliment'amπŸ˜‰
Aanteek thumbnail
Super Nallu. Great start, can't wait for the next chapter. Both Sanghavi & Vineeth and Raghavi & Vineeth are nice pair. Great imagination Gal. Save all these to show Prince Charming, so he will know how talented his gal is.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
kadhambari thumbnail
Originally posted by: serial123

Super Nallu. Great start, can't wait for the next chapter. Both Sanghavi & Vineeth and Raghavi & Vineeth are nice pair. Great imagination Gal. Save all these to show Prince Charming, so he will know how talented his gal is.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

oho,its a very gud idea serial......nallu do it yaarπŸ˜ƒ
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kadhambari

oho,its a very gud idea serial......nallu do it yaarπŸ˜ƒ

i thut of doing it first but he will know my tricks before hand, so marriage apparam oru 6 months kalichi kamikalam irruken 😳 😳 😳